It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horus Heresy a view to human pre-history?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Hey guys and girls, I was wondering what you all think about the links between what the bible says in genesis to what is written in the Horus Heresy Series. I've been reading the series for about a year now and as far as I can tell it seems to be a more realistic edge to what the bible states about a civil war in heaven and 1/3 of gods angels siding with the Illuminated one. Horus in the book series has so much in common with Lucifer as well. He was beloved to God and was just beautiful appearance wise. If your not to familiar with the series here are some links that can get you started with it.

en.wikipedia.org...

Here is a Facebook fan page you can also get tons of pictures and information on the several primarchs that are involved in the book series.

www.facebook.com...#!/pages/Horus-Heresy-Book-and-Audio-Book-Series/122555217810800?v=wall

Thank you everyone!
edit on 13-1-2011 by Procession101 because: Spelling >_ extra DIV

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Hi, I have read some of these books. They are cool, but really, don't you think it's the other way around? That the books are based on many myths including christianitys war in heaven?

Perhaps Horus is based on Lucifer?
edit on 13-1-2011 by squared because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by squared
Hi, I have read some of these books. They are cool, but really, don't you think it's the other way around? That the books are based on many myths including christianitys war in heaven?

I totally agree with you, as many things of the WH40K universe are based on myth and legends. I just think it is a real intresting take on what weve all pretty much read since we were children. Astartes being compared to angels of flesh and blood, and Primarchs being the God Emperor of Mankinds chosen.
edit on 13-1-2011 by Procession101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Procession101

I have a question
IBM which started the first computer and all the encryption codes for every single computer including gov't and pentagon has named this encryption "THE LUCIFER CODE"
Obviously TPTB know this as such so makes you wonder why of all things they could of named it they gave it this particular name???

for in truth all is myth, mythy is all

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by laslidealist
reply to post by Procession101

I have a question
IBM which started the first computer and all the encryption codes for every single computer including gov't and pentagon has named this encryption "THE LUCIFER CODE"
Obviously TPTB know this as such so makes you wonder why of all things they could of named it they gave it this particular name???

for in truth all is myth, mythy is all

I have never heard that before. It is strange, it seems like the history us serfs are allowed to learn doesn't match up well with what TPTB and "Nobles" of our time believe in.

top topics

join