It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Governments Prepare For Warming as Solar Activity Declines And Cooling Continues

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
What are your thoughts on this?
Why do you think the government is making the public prepare for the opposite? Mass death?
hmm curious of peoples feedback.
canadafreepress.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I remember when I was a kid, the weather would be intense up north. I remember my damned ears feeling like they were simply falling off from the 0 and less temp outside. It was often so damn cold it was too cold to even snow
0o

I am wondering now..and its difficult to find research done by any real scientists verses politicians spinning, if these massive snows are a showing that it is a bit warmer than normal.

if one year its like -10 degrees and only mildly snowing, then the following years, its +15 degrees and dropping a mountain of snow on everyone...that sort of proves things are warming up, even though visually your seeing a white desert.

Anyone offhand know of a good website that has tracked winter only weather for the northern hemisphere for the last, say...50 years?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Only thing I could think of is they have observed SOL and see that some electromagnetic activities can cause the Earth cold weather and that other activities like a CME may cause intense heat.. And maybe there is a shceudled CME to be released?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I think how the Bloodlines hooked Russia into the NWO scheme was by convincing them that an Ice-age was inevitable and fairly immanent, during which they would lose their entire territory - therfore they had better play ball and they would be allowed to prepare the collapse of Europeand via a jihadi civil war, following Israels use of its Sampson option on the M.E.

Something similar was presented to China vis the US collapse.

Wether there were ever any ice-ages is open to doubt, as the supposed effects of the ice sheets are perhaps better explained by periodic innundationsby the sea, earth changes and pole wandering,caused by Niburu's regular appearance in our solar system.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Its my understanding that 2012/early 2013 will be a solar nightmare..its due to peak its 11 year cycle during the end of 12, creating all sorts of sh--storms for us

OPs seems to be insinuating the exact opposite of what scientists are saying. I think I will prepare for a warming if anything.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Does anyone understand how bipolar the title of this thread is ?Secondline .

new topics

top topics

join