It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes. We have seen unexplained things in space! ESA Astronaut confirm.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
In an interview on ABC journal with ESA astronaut Jean-François Clervoy, there is an amazing claim about Extraterrestrial life....Sometimes there are things we see and not report them, remain a secret for us. Of course, these are issues that come into play safety!
www.abc.es...

Extraterrestrial life

Question: "It may seem silly, but, as an astronaut, I wonder if you believes that intelligent life exists beyond Earth.

"No, the question is not silly. For the moment we have no certainty or there or does not exist. Each one can have a free and valid response. Personally, I like to believe that we are not alone in the universe.

Question: Returning to Hawking. He said that if there is an intelligent civilization would be better to avoid contact.

"Well, I have an optimistic nature and do not think so. If we recall the history, conflicts have arisen by two issues: survival (food) and religion. If a civilization is able to get here, probably none of these issues would be a problem.

Question: Are not there rumors among the things that astronauts can not explain?

"Yes, there's something about that. Sometimes there are things we see and not report them, remain a secret for us. Of course, these are issues that come into play safety.

Question: Are they afraid that they do not take seriously or to doubt their ability or mental balance?

"Yes, you can be misunderstood, give a frivolous or interpret that you made a mistake, so we save it.

The ESA astronaut, Jean-François Clervoy, accumulating 675 hours in space and helped repair the Hubble telescope, is committed to creating a geostationary space station before traveling to Mars or return to the Moon.

edit on 13-1-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

....This told me NOTHING.

The source had seen things in space, he wants to keep them secret...so why make a thread about it?.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Ive seen un-explained things in my Garage, Doesnt mean i make a thread about it.....

What we need is something with an explanation, Infact this Astronaut sounds more Oblivious to space than any of the otther astronauts that have "Seen Things"

edit on 13/1/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

I blame the reptilians.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Crutchley29

You got that right!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Ehmmm... good sir: do you have read all the interview?
It is in spanish, but you can tranlate easily.

The word "things" is about the question concerning Extraterrestrials.
The source (A reliable ASTRONAUT) had seen inexplicable "things" in space, and he wants to keep them secret...

What "things"? is my inner question...

You ask me: so why make a thread about it?

I ask you: Why not?

Or: Are you the ATS Sheriff?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crutchley29
reply to post by Arken

....This told me NOTHING.

NO PROBLEM! AT ALL!
:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

Ehmmm... good sir: do you have read all the interview?
It is in spanish, but you can tranlate easily.

The source (A reliable ASTRONAUT) had seen inexplicable "things" in space, and he wants to keep them secret...

What "things"? is my inner question...

You ask me: so why make a thread about it?

I ask you: Why not?

Or: Are you the ATS Sheriff?

yes buddy you tell these punks how it is ! make you thread about it i call it a good find . Surley threads like this help the disclosure people . Its a little but its still something better then nothing . Who better to ask about space then the men who go up there and hear there views on the subjects and topics at hand !

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

Yes. Better this than nothing.

Every single mission in space out there is under the most overwhelming secrecy about "some inexplicable things" that Astronauts may observe during their missions.

When we find some Astronauts (the most reliable source) that speak about these "things", (in my opinion) it is a Big News!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

Not really, the question is "aren't there rumours among the astronauts about things that they cannot explain?", to which he answers "Yes, there's some of that. Some times there are things that we see and that we do not report, they remain as a secret for us. Of course, they are issues that do not affect the security."

PS: the above translation is my own.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Yes. Two different translation with "google" and "bing".

The word "safety", however, it is linked to the security of the crew and spaceship.

The word "things" is about some strange events that astronauts do not report.

The title of the article in spanish is "Sí, hemos visto cosas inexplicables!"

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
There are many things unexplained and I appreciation the act of thinking anyways. But this has only outlined that the man has seen unexplained things. It doesn't detail what they are, where they are, or anything of value. But I like that you are researching the subject anyways.

top topics

join