It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Billboards' that walk, talk, and even flirt a little

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Eleven-inch, flat television screens adorn the fronts of T-shirts worn by winsome women deployed to be, in the words of the product's developer, "aggressively friendly."

john

www.csmonitor.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
oh god how annoying, I don't expect this to have a very long life.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I agree, annoying, but very very cleaver too !!

the more I think about it, it's very neat.

However, wait till the wrong ad gets displayed in front of a kid or something...

you know, like a victoria secret ad, or a beer or cigarette ad, it will offend someone and they'll sue.. it always happens.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Yeah, I bet washing a shirt like that is alot of fun. Even better, wouldn't it be great if it started shocking you while you walking around the mall.

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I see the same kinda thing out at the bars all the time, except w/out the screens. When beer companies have their promo nights they send a bunch of hot chicks out to the bars in scimpy clothes to promote their products. Because the guys are so drunk and horney, they'll do whatever the girls ask them to. It's like, "Will you stick you genitals into this bucket of hot lava for a [insert beer name here] bottle opener?'" And the guys line up 20 deep.

My point to this story is the only way I see this working is if they use very attractive people to do the advertising. They have a wierd way of controlling people.

join