It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Warning about possible increase IN DISINFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
ATS, has gained attention by the media in recent weeks. Although, who am I to tell you this. I am sure your smart enough. But I believe we are about to be targeted by major gov disinfo and local loons. I also want to warn everyone on a possible problem with the media/government on ats that may come down to a debate on closing the site. Lets be honest, we are not happy and I am sure many people want this board to be closed. Again, this is just a personal perspective. But between assange, and rep killings we can probably see a trend that will gain far more attention to us. Not to mention the new format as well

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
i hope they dont shut this site down i been reading stuff from here for over a year now just made a account yesterday to start contributing to the community and at the very least get my oppinion out there you know.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I think it's always important to be on the lookout for disinfo. Look for the truth. Look beyond the headline. Double check your sources. Don't take anyone's word for something. Be critical.

We should always operate like that, IMO.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Considering how much disinformation saturates the Internet and mass media already, I doubt anyone would notice even a huge increase, or that it would have any meaningful effect.

As BH pointed out, critical thinking is always essential.

To know the truth, you must be able to recognize it when you see it.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Meh...

pretty soon main stream media will use ATS as their main source for stories and make Reuters second fiddle. We have already seen main stream reports being picked up from ATS days later

When that happens I want a royalty check

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Along these lines, this is an interesting thread.

new topics

top topics

join