It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monsanto voted Most Evil Corporation of the Year by NaturalNews readers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I started to post this in Breaking News but decided that wouldn't be appropriate because it's not really news,
, but it is breaking.

Monsanto voted Most Evil Corporation of the Year by NaturalNews readers

After taking nominations for the Most Evil Corporation of the Year survey from our readers, we hosted an online survey that allowed readers to vote on this question. Over 16,000 readers voted in our online survey from January 5 through 9, 2011.

Astonishingly, fifty-one percent of all votes went to Monsanto as the Most Evil Corporation of the year. This means Monsanto wins the top prize by a huge margin.

Taking second place was the Federal Reserve, with twenty percent of the votes.

No surprise there!

The rest:

British Petroleum 9%
Halliburton 5%
McDonalds 3%
Pfizer 2%
Merck 2%
Wal-Mart 2%
Nestle 1%
Other 7%

16,000 respondents is a lot more than most political polls cited by MSM. I wonder why the MSM hasn't covered this story?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Monsanto: To quote Mr Burns: Excellent.

Who gives a (bleep) if people think you are evil when you have as much power as Monsanto has and the U.S. play a major role in food and farming industry. For Monsanto, evil is based on perception, not actuality.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I was a bit surprised to see just how much of a lead they had. As far as priorities go to pull these corporations back in line it is a reasonable guideline. The threat Monsanto poses with food production monopoly is intense and with GMO implications it is complex. This is one big red flag.

join