It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death Valley [WRAP]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I've seen quite a few unexplainables in my years on this earth. For this particular event of unusuality I'm taking you back to.... March 1993 Death Valley. My partbner and I, Dave ,had just left an odd lil town where most of the people had a very different look to them. I believe it was Furnace Creek. Most of the people oddly enough seemed to have long curly, almost kinky blonde hair. Both women and men with the same being the case in the mens beards. All of them seem to be of fairly large stature also. I'd say the avg. height of the men I seen was 6' 3. We stopped in the town to investigate a knock in the front of my partners truck. We were coming into California from Idaho after taking Daves son and daughter there to finish out their school year. After their spring break visit.The oddity of the people in Furnace Creek was just the beginning.

After I went to the little store there on the outskirts of town and purchased a sody. That being when I noticed
about the town folk. I meandered myself back across the street with my usual confident stride. A striking gent then I suppose.( Some girlys went by and gave me the hoorahs) Sorry I had to toss that in for my own ego.
I jumped back in Daves truck, as he whipped it back around and we headed back out to the highway. The tundra was high so we couldn't see out to the highway as we made the bend out of town.

As we completed the bend around to where we could see the highway. Just beyond it with cars flying by right in front of us. There seem to be what looked like two rollercoaster cars. One green one red lit up so you could only see the cars and not the track against the night sky. Beyond that, the Moon, in full bloom had just cleared the Panamint mountains. One of the cars did follow immediatly behind the other as if hooked together like a rollercoaster. They appeared to be so much like a rollercoaster as we cleared the high tundra and got out on to the highway I said , Dave ! What is a rollercoaster doing out in the middle of the desert?
My partner Dave is a very timid man as you will soon see. He answered me back totally astonished at first and said clearly, I don't know what that is.

Now by the time we pulled out on to the highway these cars weren't cars anymore and had seperated. I said to
Dave," look at that ! " as this triangular craft just stopped on a dime in mid air. Not right over the highway but I could have hit it with a football. Keep in mind there were other cars going by us constantly but we were the only ones who pulled over. Dave was in shock and just doing anything I told him to at this point, which was, pull over Dave.

As we pulled over I jumped out of the truck with mag lite in hand and started flashing it at the craft.
To my own astonishment the craft just sitting there seemed to respond by rocking it's nose and tail up and down.
Then the other craft stopped on a dime right behind it. It is important for me to say at this point that I'm not talking herriers here these things stopped on a dime. They had the power of the air. to do what ever they wanted to do. So after the one stopped behind the one in front the one in front glided silently over our heads. What I seen at that point was this. A triangular craft with a green glowing plasma like tube around the perimeter. I saw a glass canopy with one pilot inside oxygen mask and helmut. Then in an instant it took off and was crusing just in front of the Panamints as a little green dot and woosh. Dead stop , and I mean directly behind the other one.
Then the red one did the exact same thing. It was like unto a magic show. My partner Dave whom I will always love could barely make it around the bed of his truck gripping it with white knuckles just to ask me in a stuttering voice. Are ah are these ours? I suddenly felt so bad for not noticing he was petrified.

I put my arm around him and said," yes Dave, Dave yes, these are ours" and we both watched them shoot to the north. I think Dave was so glad to see them go. And they were gone in a heart beat. To this day my friend Dave will tell the same story damn near word for word at any time. A bit scary for him, but for me one of the coolest things I've ever seen
edit on 25-12-2010 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Great story. S & F

I found it very interesting.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing your story, I also found it interesting.

You mentioned that you could see the pilot, what did he/she/it look like? Anyway you can recreate the craft in MS Paint or something like that? Sorry, I'm just curious

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hoangkongfuey
Thanks for sharing your story, I also found it interesting.

You mentioned that you could see the pilot, what did he/she/it look like? Anyway you can recreate the craft in MS Paint or something like that? Sorry, I'm just curious

I've tried before I would love to be able to that.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
( Some girlys went by and gave me the hoorahs)

Well im a girl and going to give you a hoorah as well

Your story has me guessing weather it is real or imagined, as I believe anything is possible.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Thats pretty bloody amazing.

Thanks for sharing

S+F

-B.M

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Of course I'm going to respond to your hoorah.

The thing is my partner remembers the story the same way I just told it. He's a preety lovable guy.

new topics

top topics

join