It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

born at 7:04 am. on 1/11/ 64. today is, 1/11/2011.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
never was much for numerology, yet this is a lot of 1's and 11's.
where does the 64 and 2 come to play?

i've delved into the numbers only briefly. the number 33 for instance.
many anomalies in my opinion, so i understand there is facts in numerology that can be perceived.
a bit of a gut feeling that there possibly is a message for me hidden in these numbers today.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

Numerolgy is somewhat of a mystery to me, I no doubt believe that there is something to be said for it, but I have no understanding.

As for the numbers you talk about, the first thing that jumps ot to me is the sum of each.
64 and 2.....6+4+2 = 12........1+2=3

3 holds meaning in a lot of circles, especially religious and some secret societies

conversely 64+2 = 66
66 also holds some meaning, albeit a little more sinister.

Lets hope for the first one.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

who was born at this time... not trying to be rude, but whats the point of this thread?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by stuncrazy

who was born at this time... not trying to be rude, but whats the point of this thread?

me, it's all about me, nobody but me.

numerology goes back millenia, just wondering what all the ones and elevens mean, if anything at all?

from wiki

Numerology is any of many systems, traditions or beliefs in a mystical or esoteric relationship between numbers and physical objects or living things. Numerology and numerological divination by systems such as isopsephy were popular among early mathematicians, such as Pythagoras, but are no longer considered part of mathematics and are regarded as pseudomathematics by modern scientists.[1][2] This is similar to the historical relationships between astrology and astronomy, and between alchemy and chemistry. Today, numerology is often associated with the occult, alongside astrology and similar divinatory arts.[citation needed] The term can also be used for those who place excess faith in numerical patterns, even if those people don't practice traditional numerology. For example, in his 1997 book Numerology: Or What Pythagoras Wrought, mathematician Underwood Dudley uses the term to discuss practitioners of the Elliott wave principle of stock market analysis.

new topics

top topics

join