It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there UFO's around our sun the size of a planet NASA sun picture seems to say so!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
There are no UFO's orbiting the sun the government told me it's swamp gas and weather balloons.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

Looks like burning up space debris. is that video really slow or really fast? could just be a solar flare.
Not much can get within 1million miles of the sun without combusting.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
... For you Kayzar... Check these out. Pay no attention to the titles, doing so would not make you open minded.
"Deny Ignorance" is the motto here a ats

Those videos are all the same junk. "Deny Ignorance" means nothing at all, all that term has turned into is "agree with me or you are ignorant".

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by simples
reply to post by Arbitrageur

sounds more like a question then a statement to me
Yeah, and you're trolling in your own thread by typing that response instead of answering it.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
thats thing when you ask a question arnt you trying to get an answer about something you dont know
and i have been sat here researching trying to find a reasonable explanation but cant find anything upto now.

anyway bedtime will check thread again tomorrow

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Are there UFO's around our sun?i found this video on youtube and it is very intresting take a look and see what you think.

heres the link for NASA pictures:
stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

link for video:
www.youtube.com...#!

I'll spare the verbal spanking since you are a noob.
Youtube is not reliable and should not be a trusted source of information.
For the betterment of this site and mankind, please don't rely on everything you see on Youtube.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

thats thing when you ask a question arnt you trying to get an answer about something you dont know
I'd guess at least 98% of the time, the thread title appears as written by the opening poster, which was you. So statistically the odds are pretty high that title is exactly as you wrote it. But some small percentage of the time, a moderator may modify the thread title for one reason or another, so I was allowing for that remote possibility by phrasing it as a question instead of a comment since I wasn't sure it hadn't been edited by a moderator. But since you're just trolling and playing games by not admitting you wrote it, I'll assume you did.

Which means you're also trolling and playing games by asking me when you ever wrote what's written in the thread title. So, did a moderator edit your title, or did you violate the ATS terms and conditions by posting false information in this statement?

can you please tell me where i have refered to planet sized objects as UFO's ? oh yea thats what i thought aswell i havent

edit on 11-1-2011 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by simples

Those are whats left over of the 12 colonies fleet after the Galactica led them here 100k years ago

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

yes i did write it a MOD hasnt altered it and its my opinion that it sounds more like a question then a statement.
dont you think we are way off track here. all i wanted was some info on it not an argument.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kayzar

... For you Kayzar... Check these out. Pay no attention to the titles, doing so would not make you open minded.

Those videos are all the same junk. "Deny Ignorance" means nothing at all, all that term has turned into is "agree with me or you are ignorant".

Instead of being cynical at least watch them to prove you're not narrow minded. In the last one the guy gives examples of how the could be image artifacts. Like I said, I'm on the fence with this one. After all, the very first thread, months ago before you were a member, have been deleted. When the photos first appeared, before the youtube vids, NASA and Europe equivalent shut down their websites... the same day. It may be coincidence but..

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kayzar

Instead of being cynical at least watch them to prove you're not narrow minded. In the last one the guy gives examples of how the could be image artifacts. Like I said, I'm on the fence with this one. After all, the very first thread, months ago before you were a member, have been deleted. When the photos first appeared, before the youtube vids, NASA and Europe equivalent shut down their websites... the same day. It may be coincidence but..

No thanks im not going to stick my head in a fire just to see what would happen for the sake of being open minded.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

yes i did write it a MOD hasnt altered it and its my opinion that it sounds more like a question then a statement.
dont you think we are way off track here. all i wanted was some info on it not an argument.

First Lesson.

If you expect information then you are what we have achieved.

What ever happened to research and thought provoking the cerebral cortex ?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

I have done research and I came up with nothing conclusive so I posted a thread to see what others thought, yea know this is what forums are for and I think alot of people on this site are way above there stations thinking they can just post something stupid or a stupid remark, if you have nothing to post reference the the thread or nothing of importance to add to the finding of what these things are then just don't waste your time

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
One more time seems peculiar all three (STERO, SOHO, SDO) all have the same hardware / software issue. I thought there were upgrades in hardware / software ect.

The first data from SDO has multiple targets as well, but they are really close to the solar flairs.

I had a look at the other Solor Telescope data and found one with suspicious black object but no where near the resolution of NASA CAM.

I would of though since the universities receive funding they would be required to post the data, but only a few of them seem to.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join