It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there UFO's around our sun the size of a planet NASA sun picture seems to say so!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

i did look at the explanations before starting this thread and did wonder when somebody would bring it up, dont you think that NASA would say that?

i can honestly say i dont know what they are just curious they mite well be what NASA say they are but it doesnt explain why they would remove photos from the gallery, that is my main focus now.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by simples

What I find weird is that there was a thread months ago about this and it is nowhere to be found on the site. Mods, if you read this thread could you please chime in as to why the thread was deleted? Thats not fair to us members IMO. Anyways, the thread provided links and even had the pictures of this object. It was a really good thread, it's a shame it was, for whatever reason, taken down.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
i dont feel so stupid now

thats why i couldnt find anything on my search

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

They are planets in some cases and in some it is just image artifacts.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Kayzar

source? link?
except what NASA say, i dont beleive a word

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kayzar
reply to post by kimish

and in some cases it is what it is and since everyone has chosen and everyone is most appreciated that everyone chooses to be informed by such media outlets it does make life so much easier.

given that deep leo's are in orbit around various planets within our known solar system and for the sake of argument they are there to monitor weather conditions, then i pose a simple question. Why are those unlisted sat's considered as a national security ? . Oh yes, it is to monitor Jupiters weather patterns as they affect earths solar winds. ...Nice ending, don't you think ?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by simples
reply to post by Kayzar

source? link?
except what NASA say, i dont beleive a word

You mean you don't believe unless it suits your argument right? So NASA releases pictures of UFOs and then lies about it? Those pictures came from nasa and nasa is saying that they are of the sun and you believe that right?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

reply to post by kimish

Have you seen the thread I am speaking of? Image artifacts were ruled out for reasons listed in the thread. It is hard to believe, I know but... Damn, why was that thread taken down?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish

reply to post by kimish

Have you seen the thread I am speaking of? Image artifacts were ruled out for reasons listed in the thread. It is hard to believe, I know but... Damn, why was that thread taken down?

why dont you explain to me why they are not immage artifacts.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Kayzar

Dude, that thread was posted months ago! I don't remember everything in it. I do remember the possibility of image artifacts being discussed, alot and the general consensus was that it was pretty close to impossible to be image artifacts. It had something to do with the way the artifacts were shaped or something like that along with where they were located at percise times, blah, blah, blah. I also remember that the Russian telescope, or what have you, site went down just as NASA's did when the objects were first located in the Sun's corona. That alone in itself is cause for mass speculation.

If we could get a Mod to revive the thread that would be most excellent and you could contribute your two cents to that thread as well

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Kayzar

well lets just clear this up i have not said once what i think they are, i said i dont believe all the information on pictures that nasa release.
why dont you stop been childish have a real adult conversation instead of trying to make stupid comments

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I've got an interesting vid that might slip into the same topic.

Or it might not.

Its the sun on the left with a planet on the right emitting something.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 11-1-2011 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
good find but you cant realy tell what it is its realy weird, but would be nice where this video originally originated from.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
... For you Kayzar... Check these out. Pay no attention to the titles, doing so would not make you open minded.
"Deny Ignorance" is the motto here a ats

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Mind you, I am not ruling out the possibility of a hoax.
edit on 11-1-2011 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

i did look at the explanations before starting this thread and did wonder when somebody would bring it up, dont you think that NASA would say that?
Don't I think that NASA would say that the planet sized objects orbiting the sun are planets, like Mercury and Venus? Is that what you're asking? Is there some reason I shouldn't think that? Is it better to assume they're planet sized UFOs that nobody has ever discovered or told us about, rather than planets? You're not helping the UFO cause by referring to planets as UFOs.

i can honestly say i dont know what they are just curious they mite well be what NASA say they are but it doesnt explain why they would remove photos from the gallery, that is my main focus now.
I'm glad you admit NASA might be right, though I'm not sure why you say "might".

Are you sure the photos were there to begin with, and did you save them? I've seen NASA remove photos before from other sites (like moon, or Apollo photos) so if you see a NASA image you like, better get it while it's there. There are a number of reasons the images might be removed. One reason is some of the sites we get images from are cache sites and the links aren't even permanent, they're only temporary. In another case an ATS member e-mailed them to ask why an image was replaced and NASA said there was a problem with the first one they posted so they replaced it with a better image. Now if I see a NASA image I want, I download it right away because I never know if it will be there an hour from now. Usually it is, but on some occasions it's not.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

can you please tell me where i have refered to planet sized objects as UFO's ? oh yea thats what i thought aswell i havent

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

can you please tell me where i have refered to planet sized objects as UFO's ? oh yea thats what i thought aswell i havent
Ummm, in the thread title?

Are there UFO's around our sun the size of a planet
NASA sun picture seems to say so!
You wrote that, right?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

sounds more like a question then a statement to me

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by simples

The official explanation from Nasa that these are compression artifacts is correct. This is also why they look less apparent or vanish when they release the updated higher quality ones.
I replicated these "ufos" ages ago for myself by experimenting with various compression settings using the higher quality ones with no "ufos" in them.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by juleol

nice! can i see the pix?

Right let me clear all this up the thread title is supposed to be a question, i have not stated that these objects are UFO's i was curious to what they are and any explanation i will take on board. the reason i said i didnt believe NASA is because they have had a tendency of lying and covering things up so i just wanted to hear it from a different source, apparently i dont like any of the answers because it doesnt fit in with my theory well thats nice because i dont have a theory

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join