It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA footage Has anyone seen this before?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Impressive video, although I'm curious...the "object" shown in the clip is stated as one seen on a "later mission" not A-11. Which mission was this filmed from? What are the details of that account, I wonder. How very JM to cloud the facts like that, cutting and pasting footage to sell.....

Also, the video voice over says that if the object was not a booster from A-11, then (dunt-dunt-duuuunnnn!!!) it could only be one thing...

Sure, if and only if A-11 were the very first spacecraft in earth orbit to originate from the earth itself....the only one that could have left pieces/ parts of itself floating around up there...which it wasn't. Is there a possibility that this object BA talks about be a part of one of the Mercury or Gemini missions? Not to mention the Russian missions?

I like the above post about the booster seen on the trip to the moon, but nothing on the way back as well.

CDS

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by simples
i know you didnt call it BS that was just me dont take offence, i know what your saying hes only human and its his own opinion but hes more credible then you or i and he knows alot more about what floats around in space and the parts of the module or space shuttle hes in than you or i.

Yes, he is basically a credible person, but the people who have said it could have been the SLA are credible also.

Buzz has not categorically dismissed the idea that that it was the SLA that he saw; he agrees that it may have been the SLA. However, he has offered up that it could have been something otherworldly. Buzz is certainly right about that; it could have been something else. But, again, that's just his personal opinion and it doesn't carry any more weight just because he is an astronaut -- i.e., the validity of that opinion is not necessarily backed up by exclusive knowledge he received as an astronaut.

edit on 1/11/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
the problem is and its only a theory (theres one problem:lol
maby he is backed by nasa about what it is but they wont say and maby he definatley does know what it is but CANT say but agian thats just a theory and doesnt prove anything infact its pointless but just wanted to say

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Buzz US Astronaut Buzz Aldrin explains Apollo XI UFO sighting , where he is "shut-upped"

here he has more time and goes deeper into subject:

edit on 11-1-2011 by svetlana84 because: added 2nd vid

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALadInsane
I'm always wary whenever it is Jaime Maussan presenting evidence. .

Ditto, as soon as the video started and there was Jaime, I felt a big let down...here we go again..............

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by svetlana84

Thanks for posting those, svetlana. So it seems Buzz is 99.9% sure it was the SLA panel that he saw. I always knew that he had no problem with the SLA explanation, but I thought (and said earlier) that Buzz was slightly more (more than just 0.1%) of the opinion that it could have been "something else". But that's Buzz -- never one to shy away from the dramatic.

Like Buzz, I'm 99.9% convinced they saw an SLA panel.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
OP--

I just noticed that you are relatively new here (at least as a poster)...
...Welcome to ATS!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

I guess Buzz knows what he saw, but being an American Hero, earning his salary from the state, he just can't say more than some clues between the lines.

I experienced it in my personal life; when you bring the alien subject up (most) people instantly start to ridicule you. And even scientific people come with ridicule instead of logic.

So normally I don't mention the topic at all, and if, i try to go there very very smoothly.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join