It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

winter at my place 2010\2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
lmao i thought to post a few pics of my yard and stuff we got like 3 feet of snow on the ground and its not letting up at all.. been snowing for days ....

all pics were taken today ......

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Wow that is awesome!
I wish it would snow like that here in Oklahoma! However, we barely function with a few inches on the ground! lol Thanks for sharing the pics. Very beautiful!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Amazing!

And to think, where I live, in Atlanta, the morning news, playing on the TV behind me, is ranting about how this city is literally shut down, with impassable freeways and roads... and we've had about 2 or 3 inches of snow.

Great pictures! When I was a kid in New Hampshire that is how I remember winter looking.

~Heff

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Great pictures! I actually kind of miss living in a place that has that kind of winter weather. The way things are looking though this sort of thing may become the 'new norm' for longer periods in many places during the year in the future. Hope everyone likes snow and ice...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Your location in your profile says, "In Hell". I had NO IDEA it snowed like that in hell!

Amazing pictures! Thanks!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Yes hell has frozen over

Any way AA nice pics I have 9inchs on the ground but from my house its down hill in every direction for about 2 miles so Im here for the duration so stay safe and keep warm.
edit on 11-1-2011 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

top topics

join