It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Mothership in Lima, Peru (TV News Report) **Translated

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Forgive me if this has been posted before, I used our 'trusty' search function and nothing came up. Anyways, this is a news story from Lima, Peru on January 4th about a large UFO sighting. The UFO is captured by two different cameras from two different angles. The sighting lasted about 30 minutes and there is actually footage of the object going out of sight. It seems like the Southern Americans are very used to this type of stuff. Unfortunately the only footage i've been able to find is from the news station.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
They say there was an image on the side of the ship that looked like Mary holding the baby Jesus...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

This is something I've never understood, and why I don't believe in UFO (as in alien) spacecraft.

Say an alien race has designed a spacecraft far beyond our reach of technology and conquered space travel enough to find and visit us through the deep dark vastness of space with the *trillions of other planets, with all of its unknown variables and dangers. Why do they need to turn the lights on when they hover above our cities?

What benefit could that possibly give them to turn lights on above a city full of lights?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by EssenSieMich

Those people are very religious people. They will associate anything with religion to make themselves feel better about the absolute craziness they are witnessing. People have the craziest desire to not allow any different ideas or possibilities in their little box...Do you care to add anything else about the video?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Looks like Candles placed on a hill.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by garbageface

Why not have their lights on? If they are as powerful and smart as you described them, why would they give a damn if anyone saw them? I understand what you're saying, but the minute we try to understand the logic of what could possibly be aliens, we wont understand...Its like trying to understand why Hippos use their own poop and urine to attract mates, or why ferrets dance when they are excited?

Maybe these ET's are just coming for a visit, do a little light show and let everyone know they are there, then turn them off and navigate or go back home...Who knows? Its kind of hard to know if the ET UFOs do actually cloak themselves or not, wouldnt that be hard to see????

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Very interesting footage... thanks for finding this and sharing it. I don't know what to think, really. If it isn't a UFO, someone will debunk it; if it is a UFO, someone will still debunk it. I wish I could see something like this with my own eyes... but alas... not in South America...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by spacekc929

i agree. Hopefully the two separate people who filmed this even release their raw footage for a better look.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05

Why not have their lights on? If they are as powerful and smart as you described them, why would they give a damn if anyone saw them? I understand what you're saying, but the minute we try to understand the logic of what could possibly be aliens, we wont understand...Its like trying to understand why Hippos use their own poop and urine to attract mates, or why ferrets dance when they are excited?

Maybe these ET's are just coming for a visit, do a little light show and let everyone know they are there, then turn them off and navigate or go back home...Who knows? Its kind of hard to know if the ET UFOs do actually cloak themselves or not, wouldnt that be hard to see????

You make a valid point, but I still can't force myself to believe in it until there is actual proof besides a blurry video or picture here and there, especially when most are proven to be fakes. I need hard evidence. Just my skeptic nature, I suppose. Don't get me wrong, though, I'd like to be proven wrong.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

I agree with you 100%. Just videos & pics arent enough. Just out of curiosity, what would you need to make you believe?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
that's legit...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
that's legit...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Debunked, the lights came from this house on top of the mountain where the video was captured.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 11-1-2011 by omarm1984 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by omarm1984

Debunked, the lights came from this house on top of the mountain where the video was captured.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 11-1-2011 by omarm1984 because: (no reason given)

That video does not debunk anything. In the video in the OP you can clearly see the object leaving the area towards the end of the video. Unless the house you showed has wings and can fly away, you're wrong.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by garbageface

What benefit could that possibly give them to turn lights on above a city full of lights?

Do you think that a lab testing rat thinks his captors is aware of the benefit of testing on him? Clearly, any aliens which travel to our planet are more advanced than us. We are quite conceited to believe that they would have the same goals and motives as us. Just because we cannot see why they would be here does not mean they do not have a reason.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

And besides that lady Bibiana Bryson failed to show the same view
of the house in the hill but at night wich would confirm her theory,
we are still waiting. Unless she provide the night time view she is
making a hoax by superimposing the UFO image over the house.

Check this video I posted in Arken's thread, a similar almost identical
UFO sighting recorded in Puerto Montt, Chile in July 2010. I hope this
lady Bibiana Bryson won't say now this is also a flying house.

Same sighting taped by a second witness with a cellular phone.
tu.tv...

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by omarm1984

So how is it that they just noticed these lights on a hill? The lights don't look like they match up with the window fixtures, she also said it was spinning or turning.
edit on 12-1-2011 by avat178 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

What I don't understand is why somebody there did not jump in their car a go get a closer/better shot of whatever it is? That's what I would have done. Seems like the natural thing to do, that is unless this is.. you know... bogus.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I do believe the first video is legit, i speak spanish and the woman speaking also sounds very genuine in her reaction to the lights.

but we just need a much better quality video ...as always seems to be the case

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
surprised this is all the posts this thread got..bump for funr

top topics

<<   2 >>

join