It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-ANALYSIS: United Arab Emirates Religious Channel Discuss Palestinians As Suicide Bombers.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   
MEMRI is reporting a program of Al-Majd TV, hosted by Hamas spokeman in Gaza Sami Abu Zuhri, and Faraj Shalhoub, an expert in Palestinian affairs discussed the recruitment and training procedures of suicide bombers.

The Recruitment and Training of Palestinian Suicide Bombers
Faraj Shalhoub: "I want to talk about recruiting, before I talk about the selection. The level of faith among a wide sector of the young believers instills in them the concept of Jihad, true Jihad in defense of the message, the homeland, the people, and the nation. They are committed even before they reach the fighting stage. They are committed to their cause and draw their belief in it from the mosque.

"The other issue is, as you mentioned, the occupation and its crimes. If you want the truth regarding the selection, I can quote the martyr, Chief Commander of Al-Qassam Brigades, Salah Shehada, who spoke of the dimension of faith of the volunteers for martyrdom. He said that this is one of the central criteria for their selection.

"They volunteer for martyrdom and self-sacrifice for the cause, and the first to be selected are the most believing, whose conviction is the deepest, because they have the greatest chance of persevering to the very last minute.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

In the interview a wide range of questions about the selection and training of suicide bombers is carried out, and they also try to boost the role of women as suicide bombers, since they are more able to reach some areas of higher security than the men.

Related News

A new satellite channel offering Arab TV excerpts whitewashes terrorism and promotes extremism.

Muslim - Palestinian Children's Rights Abuses and Death Cult Indoctrination

[edit on 8-7-2004 by Muaddib]

new topics

join