It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shaking the tree. !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Call me paranoid or wimpy but: with all the attention we most assuredly are getting worldwide:
The typically sensitive subjects around here like "gun control" "2nd amendment" birther stuff and the "constitution" in general. The ones that really get the strongly felt emotions going, are probably going to be popping up in an in an attempt to shake any loose walnuts from the tree. and feed the fires for legislation or Hack journalism,..
We all want to stand up and wave the flag say what we will because its a right and it is; but there's a responsibility attached to every right. Remember its a "media world".

I see the "ban guns" thread popped up tonight and was running hot and heavy... Anybody feel the slightest bit of manipulation??.

I would hope everybody is on their best behavior: the usual back and forth "family style " banter coming out of here could have major ramifications and unintended consequences. Just think before you jump on some inflammatory thread..Tha'ss all...

edit on 10-1-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-1-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-1-2011 by 46ACE because: doublewords typed:"are are"

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Agreed. This is a time for those of sound mind to not bite the bait tossed out there by those with an agenda.

join