It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BAN GUNS and SUSPEND the Constitution!! This needs to be done NOW!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSkinRipper

We are the hypocritical ones... now you want to give the the 2nd Amendment only to a special class of people. Who gets to decide who that will be...you? You sound overly angry because you pay more taxes than other people. If the Bill of Rights was rewritten, how about we take away the Freedom of Speech as well, obviously you can't handle it. That is a Right that is far too dangerous to be wielded by anyone other than a "special class."

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSkinRipper

I understand that guns were protection from tyranny of government. But government now is not what it was 100 years ago.

And a civil war....Who cares. The Government would win and things would be righted. Americans killing Americans is all to common now. Something needs to be done. The Government needs to flex some muscle and put the citizens in its place. Take away their weapons.

Cold dead hands? Honestly, I do hope so. If you wish to act like a criminal then you should be treated like one.
edit on 10-1-2011 by TheSkinRipper because: (no reason given)

Okey, first, I have to say this thread has to be the stupidest thing I've heard in a awhile "Ban guns and suspend the constitution" are you insane!
Now for this post. Your right the government is not what it was a hundred years ago, it's more dangerous. Now you have the press in this presidents pocket. You disagree with obama and your labeled raciest or anti-government, ect.
The government needs to flex some muscle? Are you crazy? Isn't that what happened in a little country called . . hmmmm, Germany? That turned out real well now didn't it? How about the little knee-high dictator down in south America?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Figured the song went with the title

Well OP, you failed the test....

Your lied to me and the rest of ATS.. You missed, parts of your cover story has holes your answer showed... You are NOT a sociopath...

Your writing shows it.. Sorry I have been hunting a sociopath for the last year.. Because apparently it is more important to start false flags then it is to catch real criminals...

Your prep work sucks... Who ever wrote your crap should be fired...

So how long you had a badge..... Or would 'been an agent.' be more appropriate...

What do you hope to cause here?

Mods I demand an investigation of this mans account...

Let me calm down a second...

Ok... I respectfully request the email account associated with the op be investigated.

1) time the email existed....
2) server it comes from and if he is running masking software...

The reason is I agree and smell a rat... he missed several key points of being a sociopath... I know he is lying about his reasons he gave...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Are pencils responsible for spelling mistakes?

Now have your answer to that question in mind and answer this: Are guns responsible for killing people?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by nonetruegod
no offense intended but you are rising to a newbees bait you want to make the ats members look stupid theyve done so if some one says jump you roll, you all just jumped hook line n sinker were all gun toting angry people. being lied to yes but please conduct your selves better dont get angry at idiots he said jump and you all did giving up your insecurities in the process next time just call troll or d*ck

As Stephen Hopkins said, before signing the Declaration of Independence in 1776: "I’ve never seen, heard, nor smelled an issue that was so dangerous it couldn’t be talked about. Hell yes, I’m for debating anything! Rhode Island says yea!" This was the issue of whether or not to consider the issue of American Independence.

In debate, the crucible of truth is found. When the detritus is burnt away, the truth remains.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
If you cant prevent people from using guns on people. You have to do the next best thing. Prevent people from having guns.

As some say, a gun is not dangerous unless it is being put to dangerous use. And only the person who carries a gun can put it to dangerous use.

We cant trust people, not use their gun on people.

A lot of people who buy guns are not criminals. They are not criminals until they have used their gun to put other people in danger.

Not all criminals are dangerous, until they use their gun to hurt other people. Most of you are criminals in one way or another. But your not a dangerous criminal, because you haven't used your gun on anyone yet. But you dont know what your future will bring, neither do we.

Should we trust you with a gun more then we should trust anyone else?

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeneralAwesome
Why doesnt skinripper voluntarily give up all of this Constitutionally protected rights immediately?

Why not lead by example SR?

My rights are protected by being a contributing member of society. I do not need to have a cowardly gun to kill someone.

I do not cry over the 2nd amendment act or any gun ban. In fact if people want to challenge the government then take the floor like normal people. Dont be cowards and hide behind your guns. If you wish to kill people do it correctly.

The congress woman was killed by a coward. Using a gun. Its easy to use a gun.

I am not crying for the Innocent woman but I am dismayed that Americans are allowed this kind of "freedom". It makes my position harder. I dislike paying far more in tax than most of the lesser people in society but they can carry a gun for protection. they do not deserve the rights of the constitution.

Only certain people should have the rights, those who have taken it upon themselves to do something with there lives. At least those in government chose to get involved. None of you do. None of you do anything that is worth a second look. You sit at home unemployed, thinking you deserve the right of those that contribute.

The 2nd amendment should be withdrawn and only those who are really deserving should be granted the right to protect their lives. those whose lives are worth protecting. Should this be the way? I wonder!

Your a fry cook at McDonald's aren't you? God you are so fricking AWSOME!!! I wish I was as privileged as you are. Maybe one day I can live in my momma's basement spouting complete garbage just like you! Gosh I can't wait!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Everyone can stop responding to the OP now. He's banned and gone. Good riddance.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
good
edit on 10-1-2011 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

edit on 10-1-2011 by truthseeker1984 because: deleted because it's no longer relevant

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by rokrep69
Ok I'll play along.

Start with my guns. Come and get 'em.

You'll get the business end first.

Troll -obviously.

I was reading the replies and I thought the same thing you did.
The OP can be the first to knock on my door and demand I hand
over my guns and the copy of the Constitution I have.

The nutcase OP seems to be another Jared who needs to be
hogtied rather quickly. He is missing a couple of cans from his
6-pack. Doesn't anyone see that that guy needs more than his
meds? I say someone should find out where he lives and pay him
a serious visit. We don't need fruit loops like him running amock.

link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

if we banned pencils nobody would ever make a mistake! Genius!

on a more serious note, this thread is a troll feeding frenzy

link   
I sincerely hope no govt or movement tries to make this happen. As many have pointed out, it would instantly cause a civil war in the US and literally millions would needlessly die. The OP seems to think the govt would simply crush the rebellion, but forgets that entire areas of the military would stop supporting the US govt in such an event and join the rebellion.

I sincerely hope the OP is joking, or, at bare minimum, not many think like him or her. Any sort of murder is always tragic and senseless, but the vast vast vast majority if the time it is not committed by those with legally obtained guns. We are reaching a very scary place in this country when people are HOPING for a tyrannical and over powering central govt. It shows how far this country has strayed from its founding. Hopefully reason returns soon and no one tries what the OP proposes..... for it would be one of the worst things to ever happen to this nation. In such a situation the entire nation would instantly become a powder keg, and one spark would cause the whole thing to explode.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I hope after the last few days events that even the most primitive of American people can now appreciate that
GUNS needs to be BANNED for the general populas NOW!

If anything will get me to log in and reply, this is it!

Hey bud, when the guy is breaking into your house and threatining you, I guess I will just sit back and watch and save my amo for something more worthwhile like getting a deer, turcky, etc to actually put food on the table.

Why can't people understand that taking away weapons will not stop someone from doing this. Like I am sure someone has already said, only the criminals will have guns.

Here where I live they just loosened up the requirements for carrying a concealed weapon. think about it, had half of the people been carrying a sidearm, a LOT less people would have been harmed.

You cannot blame less than 1% of the people for everyting bad and to generate a reason to remove guns from people. Living in the country, there are many times I need to take care of a skunk, rabid racoons, or some other varmit that is way too close to the house. I do not want anyone in my household to be bitten. What would I do without a weapon?

Well, I guess I could get by bow out....

Not to make light of this, but if more people would carry a weapon with them, I guarente a lot of the gun related crimes would go away!

sorry for any grammer errors, this has really got me angry

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
It's funny, I wonder how many alphabet agencies troll this site, if you think about it, it's an excellent place to gather human intelligence. So many post start off with "what do you think about..." or "what would you do if...", really
F-n brilliant if you ask me but this one is a little to obvious, must be Funny Bunch of Idiots!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheApachekid

Problem is, I am one of the types they would go after if they were actually the next type of tyrant system.

Okay, you could get all paranoid but that does not work. There are many on this site that are against the system as it exists today and we are not stopped.

People have to realize that 98% of the conspiracies are not true. You have to put your effort into those are real. Mainly the political components.

Anyway, you betcha.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TheManipulator

Good lord.....we have a SERIOUS troll here!!!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Anyone ever notice that the rabid anti gun posters almost never post there locations in there profiles.

I have checked a number of these posters other posting and found a number to be from other countries like the UK.

Maybe its time to make it mandatory that everyone post there county in there profile.

This does not only apply to guns as a have found a number of the rabid anti Israeli group/trolls never post there locations. Are these palestinians using ATS for politics.

I have nothing against free speech but it must be open and aboveboard including not hiding a agenda.

I am a member of a machinist forum and there we have noticed a few people that joined and gave glowing reports of machinist equipment that is made in china.
After a number of people on the site found the equipment was junk the owner checked there IP addresses and found these people were posting from china. likely they were shills from the Chinese government or companies pushing products.
Not everyone from china is openly spamming products some people use the soft push to get there point across.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TheManipulator

i loled.

halfsy

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join