posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:48 PM
I heard reports of a similar missile being launched in Florida, though I don't have links readily available.
It is hard to mistake a missile/rocket launch. We've all seen "official" launches before and know what they look like and there are plenty of stock
YouTube videos to compare to if you haven't. On top of that, there aren't many agencies that have the capability of launching a rocket/missile due to
extreme costs, regulation, and scientific know-how.
Yet still, there is no doubt that many "secret missile" sightings have occurred lately with no official explanation or information regarding any of
them. It begs the question: "What's going on?!"
Putting on my tin-foil hat, I can think of only a few scenarios to explain all of this activity:
- The Department of Defense (DoD) is secretly launching new satellites or ICBMs as part of their mission to protect us. The secrecy is deemed
necessary for "National Security" reasons.
- The DoD is launching new satellites or ICBMs in preparation for spying/attacks on regular citizens.
- NASA is secretly testing new launch vehicles and various payloads as part of their on-going development, or as part of a joint effort with the DoD
or other federal agency.
- NASA is aware of some impending cosmic doom or similar situation that requires secretly launching new satellites/probes/vehicles to
research/intercept/address the issue.
- Another government or group is secretly launching satellites/probes/weapons/vehicles as a "saber rattling" or similar tactic.
- Spontaneous, high-volume, vertical emissions of Swamp Gas.
In order to get to the bottom of this and rule out any of the above, one thing we need to consider is the location of these launches. We've already
addressed the fact that only a few agencies have the capability to launch such a thing, so can we find any correlation between the launch area and
nearby DoD/NASA/etc facilities?
edit on 10-1-2011 by DamaSan because: (no reason given)