It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Missile Launches...part of something bigger?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
The missile launches being witnessed are becoming more common and widespread. My first sighting was the one from Phoenix, AZ. A couple days later we had the one in California. As I recall, there was a second in CA and now one in Texas. I seem to recall there was one spotted in New York.

Here's the link for the one in Texas:
Texas Missile Launch

Here is another link for one in Texas. This one is regarding an airplane that almost collided with a missile. I don't know if it is the same missile:

Near Miss Missile/Airplane

I find it hard to believe these are unrelated and not part of a bigger plan/test/strategy. I don't have any theories (yet), but I do believe there is something bigger going on. Anybody have any ideas or theories?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by General.Lee
The missile launches being witnessed are becoming more common and widespread. My first sighting was the one from Phoenix, AZ. A couple days later we had the one in California. As I recall, there was a second in CA and now one in Texas. I seem to recall there was one spotted in New York.

Here's the link for the one in Texas:
Texas Missile Launch

Here is another link for one in Texas. This one is regarding an airplane that almost collided with a missile. I don't know if it is the same missile:

Near Miss Missile/Airplane

I find it hard to believe these are unrelated and not part of a bigger plan/test/strategy. I don't have any theories (yet), but I do believe there is something bigger going on. Anybody have any ideas or theories?

I wanna know who was on that flight that was appearently better off dead.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Its hard to come up with a plausible explanation> There is alot of people who build rockets and such. There is also "Mad Scientists" out there but you would think they would be scrutinized publicly for it. If it was the military, wouldnt it be alot easier for them to admit their motive or at least make an excuse for one. Unless they deliberately make enough launches that we become desensitized to the reasoning behind it. IDK. some thoughts i guess

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I heard reports of a similar missile being launched in Florida, though I don't have links readily available.

It is hard to mistake a missile/rocket launch. We've all seen "official" launches before and know what they look like and there are plenty of stock YouTube videos to compare to if you haven't. On top of that, there aren't many agencies that have the capability of launching a rocket/missile due to extreme costs, regulation, and scientific know-how.

Yet still, there is no doubt that many "secret missile" sightings have occurred lately with no official explanation or information regarding any of them. It begs the question: "What's going on?!"

Putting on my tin-foil hat, I can think of only a few scenarios to explain all of this activity:

1. The Department of Defense (DoD) is secretly launching new satellites or ICBMs as part of their mission to protect us. The secrecy is deemed necessary for "National Security" reasons.
  2. The DoD is launching new satellites or ICBMs in preparation for spying/attacks on regular citizens.
  3. NASA is secretly testing new launch vehicles and various payloads as part of their on-going development, or as part of a joint effort with the DoD or other federal agency.
  4. NASA is aware of some impending cosmic doom or similar situation that requires secretly launching new satellites/probes/vehicles to research/intercept/address the issue.
  5. Another government or group is secretly launching satellites/probes/weapons/vehicles as a "saber rattling" or similar tactic.
  6. Spontaneous, high-volume, vertical emissions of Swamp Gas.

In order to get to the bottom of this and rule out any of the above, one thing we need to consider is the location of these launches. We've already addressed the fact that only a few agencies have the capability to launch such a thing, so can we find any correlation between the launch area and nearby DoD/NASA/etc facilities?

edit on 10-1-2011 by DamaSan because: (no reason given)

top topics

join