It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Loughner was Influenced by Hypnosis

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Albastion

Why in the world to any of you want to make out what Jared is, was, and did to be anything more than what it was? He was psychotic. Look that up, google it, even psychotic head shaving is common just before they go off the deep end. If there is any conspiracy to be found where Jared is concerned, it is that no one did anything, even his family just let him continue to go futher and further into psychosis, until he lost it. He killed a child, and several other people, he was sick and should have been living his life in an insitution. His family failed to do anything, his peers were terrified of him, most of his community was scared of him. His behaviour was consistant with a psychotic's. Before jumping on a bandwagon to basically take up for him and say the government made him do it, give looking up common psychotic behaviour a few minutes.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

If you were to imply that he was hypnotized by an outside party, this would not be completely far-fetched, since there is documented evidence that governments and agencies uses hypnosis and the power of suggestion to manipulate people or even get them to quit smoking.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdamBerringer
There is some evidence.speculation that Salvia played a part in the creeping madness that enveloped Loughner during the year leading up to the mass murders. According to his friend, Loughner abused substances including alcohol and also Salvia, a powerful hallucinogenic drug from Mexico.

Evidence Arizona shooter driven mad by Mexican hallucinogen Salvia

www.helium.com...

|| ADAM ||

This is the most likely explanation so far.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

You know when the whole Jared Loughner thing happened and they started showing some of his writing's , the very first thing I thought was that guy has had some experience with hypnosis . Then when they started talking about the mysterious other guy I really had some wonder's . I would rather pull out my own fingernail's then fall into the conspiracy thing but having some experience with hypnosis myself this one caught my eye . There are definitely forces of evil at work in this world , we just hate to get so close to them !

top topics

<< 1   >>

join