It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How about this for a stretch of the ImaginAtion regarding the past weekends events!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
What if the killing of the congress woman, was a threat only to her husband not to go ahead with the last Columbia mission? Why would that be? Well... Possibly to stop Project Blue Beam from going ahead! Who's to say that the Space Station isn't the orchestra pit for the spider web of satellites floating in our atmosphere, to each who are arranged so precisely, to present to the masses the largest scaled deception of allegorical theatrics known to man... (In cooperation with more frequent and catastrophic weather patterns of course.) WOW I have quite the little imagination... I should write a book or something!!! Bahahaha!!! (All proceeds given to charity of course). Almost biblical isn't it? Almost... But not good enough to fool everyone!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by PreyBird

From what I understand, her husband is only an astronaut...meaning not in any position to cancel any mission, if he were to be threatened or anything, right?
Then, no.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Arrius

Ya I suppose you're right considering he was only the flight commander and all... Damn... It sounded like such a good story... Oh well.

join