It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How about this for a stretch of the I

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
What if the killing of the congress woman, was a threat only to her husband not to go ahead with the last Columbia mission? Why would that be? Well... Possibly to stop Project Blue Beam from going ahead! Who's to say that the Space Station isn't the orchestra pit for the spider web of satellites floating in our atmosphere, to each who are arranged so precisely, to present to the masses the largest scaled deception of allegorical theatrics known to man... (In cooperation with more frequent and catastrophic weather patterns of course.) WOW I have quite the little imagination... I should write a book or something!!! Bahahaha!!! (All proceeds given to charity of course). Almost biblical isn't it? Almost... But not good enough to fool everyone!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
We all live in a capital "I" or did I mean... Oh nevermind. :\

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
You are not going all Jarad on us are you? A good imagination is a great thing, but he was getting a bit too far fetched near the end there. While it is still unknown anything is possible I guess, but some kind of evidence or reasoning does help in making the connections with what is already known about the case.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I did not mean to put you down with that comment about Jared, things are a bit crazy and I don't want to see anyone else go down the same path, I was just concerned and we all get a bit lost on this site at times.

What if the killing of the congress woman, was a threat only to her husband not to go ahead with the last Columbia mission?

You put me off with this line, it had already happened so was not a logical reason to try and prevent it.

But from www.abovetopsecret.com...

Her husband Mark Kelly was about to undertake another mission for NASA, which is looking like his position will be put on hold.

This completely changes the context of your proposition.

Combine this with a quick psych exam of Jared www.abovetopsecret.com...
And things are starting to get weird. So what is this project blue beam?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Project Blue Beam is just a silly conspiracy theory. Maybe I should just stop stirring the pot on this site. Considering that not all people who frequent ATS, if it's fair to say, dont necessarily think logically about the vast misinformation on the Internet, I should digress. I just think of it as funny that people actually beleive there is such thing as "Project Blue Beam". Just research the word... Im sure you'll understand what I am referring to.

Oh, and thanks for the concern regarding your previous post but it was really not necessary.

This site is only entertainment in my opinion. Kinda like the Enquirer... "because inquiring minds wanna know" geesh! And I have a space alien for a brother. ha!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Some times the truth is stranger than fiction...

Project Blue Beam was a good pick, a catch all for every conspiracy rolled it to one big WTF

Anyway, good to keep all the options on the table until reason says otherwise. Say hi to your brother from me.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Ya I agree... Reason tells me that I have to find another hobby. A person can read them-self into an unreal outlook regarding current events. Sites like this should be banned or at least have huge warning labels like video games have epilepsy warnings. Caution... "Unstable persons may experience delusional thoughts." Sites like this, in the beginning made me curious, then concerned, then confused. Now I just think of them as entertainment. I feel a new hobby coming on. Seriously! Thanks for the words

Oh and also... I send out my heart felt condolences to the victims and families of this weekends tragedy. Why can't everyone just be at peace with one another? Agreed?

new topics

top topics

join