It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look who else put 'bull's-eye' on Giffords Leftist blog points finger at Palin, while scrubbing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
OK, OK, I've read most of the It's All Palins fault,,, Is it Really?

MOD: This is being upfront, I did a search, negative results and if in wrong location, please move and or delete.

Now, I'm not a Big Palin supporter, But, Yea,,,, Every one here knows I really Hate Obama and his crew.

But here you go, I understand some one who actually knew this criminal says he was a, here's the Quote: She describes him as "quite liberal" and as a "political radical." She says, Loughner described the congresswoman as "stupid and unintelligent."

OK, She (Caitie Parker) know this Nut Case,,, You can read the rest of the story here: blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com...

But how about this piece of information I'm not hearing much about: www.wnd.com...
Shortly after news broke of the attempted murder of Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, D-Ariz., the left-leaning blog Daily Kos was swift to scrub its post from a Tucson writer explaining how the congresswoman was now "dead to me."

One of the blog's diary writers, identifying himself as BoyBlue, had written a post only two days before the shooting titled "My CongressWOMAN voted against Nancy Pelosi! And is now DEAD to me!"
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/be5f1602a6a8.jpg[/atsimg]

If that's not enough for ya how about: Daily Kos joined in the criticism, and the blog's founder, Markos Moulitsas, tweeted early yesterday, "Mission accomplished, Sarah Palin," with a link to Palin's map.

Moulitsas, however, had also posted what he called a "target list" identifying Giffords. In a 2008 Daily Kos post, Moulitsas listed Giffords as one of dozens of representatives with "a bull's-eye on their district" for being a "bad apple" Democrat.

The "dead to me" diary has since been deleted from Daily Kos, while Moulitsas' "target list" is still viewable.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/27762b90e351.png[/atsimg]

I think they had this Bullseye thing going on too,,,, and their a left wing blog.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
It's disappointing that the actions of an unstable individual are quickly linked to anyone that people don't agree with politically. I'm sure everyone agrees that violence is not the way to handle a political discussion. There is only one person to blame for the shooting so far and that guy has already been caught.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Seems they put it right back up.
They didn't like the looks of it being taken down.
Daily Kos

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by isitjustme

isitjustme,,, You're correct, don't get me wrong, I know what I've posted and how it must look to some people, But, I was getting sick and tired of ready all the,,, It's Palins Fault, she had a Bulls-Eye on this Congresswoman and used mind control,,,, I just wanted to show,,, it goes both ways.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oaktree
Seems they put it right back up.
They didn't like the looks of it being taken down.
Daily Kos

WOW, I didn't know that! Thank You, It did look awful suspicious of them pulling it down and then bragging about all the attention Palins web-site got and how they help generate all this negativity to Palins site.

Thank You.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

before you hyperventalate yourself into a frenzy, read the recommended diary on today's kos. The diarist you mention deleted their own diary b/c they felt it was in poor taste. They went on to give a rather lengthy apology and explained themselves. Your post does little to further the issue.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by glome
reply to post by guohua

before you hyperventilate yourself into a frenzy, read the recommended diary on today's kos. The diarist you mention deleted their own diary b/c they felt it was in poor taste. They went on to give a rather lengthy apology and explained themselves. Your post does little to further the issue.

I starred you because,,,,, You will defend to the Death,,, the Liberal Agenda, which is exactly what that was.
I wasn't hyperventilating by the way, I was trying to show the other side of the political coin, I don't hyperventilate, at my age, I'd blow out a lung!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger
Starred and flagged! Great finds!

Thank You My friend, As you can see, it was not giving much airtime, but the Drudge report did pick it up.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

I wasn't accusing you of anything and my post was meant to back your postion. Good find btw.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I am TRYING to find a thread at a site that took screenshots and downloads of the comments, to see if some of the Kos comments were kind of scrubbed. They get downright weird over there.

Will be back if I find it. I thought it was Gateway Pundit but it is not there.

Will look at a couple of other places. I am assuming they would not be that dumb to scrub there thread to make themselves not look so bad, being that a lot of people copied it.

edit to add-sorry, that link provided earlier is NOT up at the Daily Kos, that is a google cache.

So the Daily Kos is still thinking they will look bad.

here is the link with a copy of the kos thread-talkwisdom.blogspot.com...

I knew I had read it somewhere today.
edit on 9-1-2011 by saltheart foamfollower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by isitjustme
reply to post by guohua

I wasn't accusing you of anything and my post was meant to back your postion. Good find btw.

Not to worry, I wasn't angry or anything like that. I guess I was a little upset that everyone of the threads I was reading yesterday and then today, Blamed the Palin Crowd. She's not perfect, but,,, Is Obama?
Obama has said some Dumb Things Too.
Anyway, I like this report from some some who know him, at lest claim to know him.
Jared Loughner, Alleged Shooter in Gabrielle Giffords Attack, Described by Classmate as "Left-Wing Pothead"
From an article here: blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com...

I find it hard to believe that a MOD would mark the post by mydarkpassenger as being OFF Topic

I find that strange as he/she was only basically thanking me for making this thread. How was that Off Topic?
But, I suppose some MODS have their own thoughts about a reply to a posts.
edit on 9-1-2011 by guohua because: attempted to spell check

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

Thank You saltheart foamfollower, So it was scrubbed, I'm almost certain it was also completely removed from their site yesterday evening, because I had heard about this and tried to find it on their web-site last night and it wasn't there.
Thanks for the information.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower
I am TRYING to find a thread at a site that took screenshots and downloads of the comments, to see if some of the Kos comments were kind of scrubbed. They get downright weird over there.

Will be back if I find it. I thought it was Gateway Pundit but it is not there.

Will look at a couple of other places. I am assuming they would not be that dumb to scrub there thread to make themselves not look so bad, being that a lot of people copied it.

edit to add-sorry, that link provided earlier is NOT up at the Daily Kos, that is a google cache.

So the Daily Kos is still thinking they will look bad.

here is the link with a copy of the kos thread-talkwisdom.blogspot.com...

I knew I had read it somewhere today.
edit on 9-1-2011 by saltheart foamfollower because: (no reason given)

saltheart foamfollower, I was wondering if you had any luck with that site?
It would be very interesting. I know the Sheriff there is still spouting his hate speech.
But then again, he's the same Sheriff that has turned that county into a Sanctuary County in Arizona.

new topics

top topics

join