It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congresswoman Gifford's YouTube Channel subscribed to her assailant's channel.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
they were members of the same synagogue... they may have met dozens of times... she may have just been extending a courtesy to a member of her "church"

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
What is prior to the shooting (I don't have the time to re-read this thread)?

If so, maybe it was the "trigger" for him - to see that he was "friended" or that her office has subscribed to his channel... then off he goes..!

just a speculative thought..

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by nothingisreal
reply to post by AutOmatIc

I find his writing extremely interesting and near poetic at times [...]

Poetic? You haven't been reading the right books, buddy. Google "schizophasia". It's interesting--if not extremely so--but, most importantly, it's a symptom. Changing his appearance thus has to be another one and that's something I, personally, find a lot more interesting. Anyone here with a basic education in psychology who could enlighten us?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
very peculiar find.. i believe i have found two youtube channels that MAY be of jared UNDERGOING TRANSFORMATION from one to the next, and get this : the videos mention a 'forum' that doesn't accept him and clearly show the male in question as deranged, while in his original youtube channel he seemed normal!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by DeenUS

second time I seen ya post this.
so, please, links?

how does it show transformation? from what tto what?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Look a Jareds favorited video on youtube!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Serious!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Its the flag one!!! Read the description!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
The subscription to the video was removed, What was the conclusions to this thread... Was her YT hacked? Whats the deal...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
it has been established that loughner's MOTHER and congresswoman GIFFORDS were members of the same small SYNAGOGUE. it is extremely possible that jared and GIFFORDS had much more than a limited aquaintance. he could have had dozens of 5 minute conversations with here over the past 3 years or so before or after weekly sabbath or holiday services.

GIFFORDS could have simply added jared to her youtube because she recognized him as someone at her "CHURCH"

of course, sinister force could have hacked her account and put it there also... GOD ONLY KNOWS!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hendrix92TheUniverse
And whats even stranger, is that her channel only subscribed to two channels, one was the assailant.

Did she know him personally?

www.youtube.com...

What do you guys think?

Link to Gifford's channel

www.youtube.com...
edit on 9-1-2011 by Hendrix92TheUniverse because: added link to youtube channel

edit on 9-1-2011 by Hendrix92TheUniverse because: added the word Gifford's

Well. Its not there anymore. The 2nd subscription that is. All i see is 1 of RepikeSkelton.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mistressSOPHIA
it has been established that loughner's MOTHER and congresswoman GIFFORDS were members of the same small SYNAGOGUE.

I've yet to see any definitive evidence of this claim. Not saying it's not true, but there doesn't seem to be anything conclusive to prove this.

But even if that were the case and as you say Giffords 'simply added jared to her youtube because she recognized him as someone at her "CHURCH"' then why was he the only other subscription on her page?

If Giffords, or her staff, are the type to subscribe to someone's Youtube page simply because she might have recognised him, don't you think there would be a hell of a lot more subscriptions on her page?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeNitro94
For schizophrenia patients, she said, they may be predisposed to the illness but not ’t show it until the symptoms are set off by a “trigger.” That could be a traumatic event or substance abuse, including the use of marijuana – a drug Loughner apparently used quite a bit. The symptoms, Nelson said, are hallucinations, paranoia, “losing touch with reality” and becoming “socially withdrawn.”

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

He's a patsy!!

He sounds like a schizophrenic from what people have said about him. I grew up with a boy in high school. Everyday we hung out together for about 2 years. One day he just snapped. Its so weird to describe it. He just couldnt talk right, he mumbled his speech, we caught him talking to himself one night at prom, he wouldnt remember people he was friends with everyday of his life in highschool. It was bizarre.

Now im 22. Just this last November he resurfaced in the news. My friend was the first to break the news to me. He stabbed his mother repeatedly while she was on the phone with her parents and then stabbed himself repeatedly in the neck. His brother was the responding EMT that discovered the crime scene. It was the most disturbing thing ive ever experienced...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Yup, schizophasia is a strong symptom of schizophrenia. We all know one, I suppose. I think it's a little sad to see some people going over his writings, trying to decipher some deeper meaning from them. Seems to me the poor kid just went over the edge... there's a distinct possibility his cannabis use (if as heavy as indicated) tipped him over. I personally know a schizo who's fine as long as he doesn't get high but back when he was hitting the bong hard, he had all kinds of delusions and would frequently go into "word salad" mode.

I'm not any kind of a prohibitionist though, mind you; I've been high for the best part of the last decade, so I'm in no position to judge.
edit on 12-1-2011 by TedStevensLives because: "word salad" not "world salad", obviously...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
everything with this whole terrible incident seems to keep getting stranger and stranger. i cant wait to read more theories as more of "the truth" becomes available.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Well then...

We need to find a way to petition Google to cough up, or at least preserve, Gifford's youtube activity to ascertain exactly when her account subscribed to Loughner's.

We will need to get this question answered by someone on Gifford's staff.

We also need to spread the word, especially to media outlets. Sometimes, they are useful.

Also, sudden thought just hit me... If the FBI subpoenas Loughner's youtube activity, does that activity reflect when Gifford's subscribed to his channel? In that case, a simple FOIA is in order.

Discuss.
edit on 12-1-2011 by v3rtex7740 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Hmm... Google would have to keep a pretty detailed log file of each of YouTube's, what, 60 million users (?) for that to work. I doubt that's the case but you never know, especially if someone acts quickly enough. Mrs. Gifford's (or her aide's or whatever) computer, or her ISP might be a better source.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
here is the cache of the 12//26/2010 page of her

if it doesnt work use YAHOO search for this

www.youtube.com...

click CACHE and you will see she was NOT scribed at the time

74.6.238.254...://www.youtube.com/user/giffords2&fr=yfp-t-701&u=http://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=http://www.youtub e.com/user/giffords2&d=4837078227420677&mkt=en-US&setlang=en-US&w=9abf7fef,a75060d4&icp=1&.intl=us&sig=1KIe0KGbciBrlsuZ0_Q47A--

as you can see, she was NOT subscribed at the time.
edit on 12-1-2011 by pressure because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by capod2t

Well, he has been declared sane because he preplaned it. People mentally unstable can not kept their thoughts together long enough to plan something and then also carry it out. Even his crazy postings sound more like someone trying to appear insane than really crazy. Plus an insane person can never repeat the same thought the exact same words twice, everything he says he repeats twice. He wasn't too crazy to understand his maranda rights.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by pressure
here is the cache of the 12//26/2010 page of her

if it doesnt work use YAHOO search for this

www.youtube.com...

click CACHE and you will see she was NOT scribed at the time

74.6.238.254...://www.youtube.com/user/giffords2&fr=yfp-t-701&u=http://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=http://www.youtub e.com/user/giffords2&d=4837078227420677&mkt=en-US&setlang=en-US&w=9abf7fef,a75060d4&icp=1&.intl=us&sig=1KIe0KGbciBrlsuZ0_Q47A--

as you can see, she was NOT subscribed at the time.
edit on 12-1-2011 by pressure because: (no reason given)

This. Giffords political team which actually handle the channel subscribed to Loughner's channel after the event had occured, most likely the reason being the easy facilitation between both channels at the same time for journalists and investigators.

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join