It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl Killed in Giffords Shooting was Born on 9/11/01

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
So reading AOL News I came across this. What are the odds folks? What does this mean? Fluke in the matrix? I saw this article and was saddened to learn about this little girl, but the fact that her DOB was on the tragedy of 9/11 is just astronomical. Creepy in fact.

AOL NEWS LINK
edit on 9-1-2011 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2011 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I want to say this is a pretty huge coincidece, but there do seem to be alot of 11's popping up lately.

11:11
11/11

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

Christina, one of six who died in Saturday's shooting, had been featured in the book, "Faces of Hope, Babies Born on 9/11" about children born on the day of the worst terrorist attack in U.S. history

I saw mention of that earlier today, definately very creepy.
edit on 1/9/11 by FortAnthem because: :bnghd:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

coincidence doesn't exist......

Peace

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Wow that's really odd.

This one is definitley gonna get all us conspiracy theorists riled up.

But this is a pretty big coincidence, especially when it's related to the day known to be a series of huge coincidences!

Come on people, TPTB are known to use little signs like this in world events. How much longer are we gonna let them throw it in our faces?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bonified Ween
So reading AOL News I came across this. What are the odds folks? What does this mean? Fluke in the matrix?

I don't quite get what you're trying to say. Are you trying to say that it is because this girl was born on 9/11 that she was killed on Saturday? In my view, it's just a sad, sad event that will shatter the family's lives. Nothing much more to speculate on, to be honest. If you could elaborate a bit more on what you are trying to get at, it would be helpful.

~Para

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ParaZep

I agree its sad, but what are the chances a gunman goes to crowd of people and one of his victims happened to be a girl born on that date? Very eerie

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Wow. What are the chances that two tasteless threads would appear at the same time?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Born on 9/11/01 died on 01/9/11 or was it the 8th over there?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

Wow. What are the chances that two tasteless threads would appear at the same time?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Tasteless? I copied and pasted a news article from AOL.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Your question was: what do you think?

My answer is that sensationalizing a little girl's death, because she was born on a tragic day, is tasteless. Whomever is doing it... including MSM and this thread.

If there is a conspiracy you'd like to discuss surrounding her death and that date, perhaps you'd like to lay it out for us? You do have a theory, right?

edit on 9-1-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
coincidence?...
maybe al kayduh did it!

......shoot in two days the date will be 1/11/11.
I Wonder If Something BIG Will Happen!?

edit on 9-1-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

Your question was: what do you think?

My answer is that sensationalizing a little girl's death, because she was born on a tragic day, is tasteless.
Whomever is doing it... including MSM and this thread.

Referring to the fact that there are no coincidences, it was a curious question on my part. I will delete that part from the post. Apologies for those I offended

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
My wife's sister and I share the same birthday. WOW! I can't believe it. 365 days in a year. A little girl died. You should be ashamed to see a conspiracy in her death.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Remember Occam's Razor.

It is just a coincidence.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
It's not co-incidence. It had to happen by design --- astrology, numerology, whatever. Too much ritualistic deaths is what I'm seeing here and it's more non-sense than necessary, basically. But it's too creepy weird to see DEATH (such as the little girl) surface, once again, as one of the "highlight" of main stream media, along with the crying "mother" forced to recant her version while on the air. It's heartless propaganda to say the least.
edit on 2011-1-09 by pikypiky because: To correct for spelling and grammar.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

The child was not a shooting victim, she was a clone of Giffords, she and Giffords underwent partial brain transplant surgery. They put Giffords' frontal lobe into the child's head and the child's frontal lobe into Giffords' head.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Can you stop with the matrix deal Neo? ..

I mean really, before the film nobody used it and now everybody thinks they are in the matrix and in reality they are connected to a computer that creates a virtual reality arround them so that they can be exploited for electricity ...

Seriously .. A girl died, this is tragic and should not happen ever, but just because she was born on 9/11 doesn't mean it proves nothing.

Oh and to the guy who mentioned a lot of 11 pop up lately, 11:11 ... that happens 365 days a year ... every year since the beggining of history ... anyway time measurement is relative so that doesn;t count...

top topics

join