It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio UFO Photographed By Security Guard

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Just found this on google posted yesterday, and there does seem to be something in the picture. Visit the link for more pictures and comments. www.ghosttheory.com...

ohio-1

A security guard in Cleveland claims that he witnessed a triangle shaped UFO hovering above the building he was working at. The lights were “spinning” and within a few minutes turned off. The craft is then reported to have sped off quickly.

“Triangle UFOs” in Ohio are nothing new. There has been a myriad of reports in the last few years about these oddly shaped crafts in Ohio. Somehow though, I don’t think that what the security guard saw that night is a UFO.
The article does go on to speculate that it could just be a helicopter in the mist. What do you think ?
edit on 8-1-2011 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Because of the color of the lights through the mist, I would probably think its a low flying chopper hovering over the building for some reason. You can make out the standard aviation red and green anti collision/directional lights along with the white light.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Another blurry ambiguous photo, throw it in with the rest of the BS.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Classic Alfred Hitchcock senario, the less you see, the more the mind creates is own story and fills in the blanks.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Segador

Thanks for that but if you visit the link there are a few more pics much the same but does lend some credibility that something was there and its a genuine photo. Helicopter maybe. www.ghosttheory.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37

Thanks for that but if you visit the link there are a few more pics much the same but does lend some credibility that something was there and its a genuine photo. Helicopter maybe. www.ghosttheory.com...

I'm sorry, blurry ambiguous photos.

edit on 8-1-2011 by Segador because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

And if the photo was absolutely clear, there would be posts telling us it must be cgi because its 'too clear'
Perhaps if you made some sort of explanation as to why you want to throw it out as ambiguous, your post would be taken more seriously in this thread. Look at the rest of the photos in the source, you can make out that it is most likely a helicopter.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
mufon is on the case.. As well as the Cleveland ufology project look into this case.. This building might have some kinda UFO activity or a government UFO.. He said his radio was not work very well all night.. Downtown Cleveland has been a hot spot for UFO activity. If you think about Cleveland would be a great Place to Live if You were a Hybrid human or Alien. When you want to leave the area as a Visitor. Go to one of the taller building and wait for your ride...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Oh boy, more inconclusive fuzzy balls of light in the sky. I really don't understand why people feel the perpetual need to share such vague information to ATS considering the standards we have here. Wait...do we really have standards? As much as I support free speech, it has, IMO muddied the waters to indescribable levels here. There must be some other way.

top topics

join