It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extreme Prejudice-9/11 Whistle Blower, Ex CIA asset Susan Lindauer releases new book

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
From Wikipedia -en.wikipedia.org...

Susan Lindauer (born 17 July 1963) is an American journalist, author, former US Defense intelligence and CIA asset, and antiwar activist.[1] She was accused of conspiring to act as an agent for the Iraqi Intelligence Service and engaging in prohibited financial transactions involving the government of Iraq under Saddam Hussein.[2][3] All charges were dropped prior to any trial.[1][4]

She is releasing her new book detailing her experiences titled Extreme Prejudice, "The terrifying story of the Patriot Act and the cover ups of 9/11 and Iraq" "The ultimate conspiracy to silence truth" along with a picture of a white dove carrying barbed wire grace the cover.

A review from OpEdNews- www.opednews.com...

We are rapidly approaching the third stage regarding the 9/11 cover up and Lindauer's book could well set the stage for fully opening this Pandora's box regarding America's ultimate act of treason ~ and all accomplished while flying the badly frayed flag of patriotism. Former CIA Asset Susan Lindauer provides an extraordinary first-hand account from behind the intelligence curtain that shatters the government's lies about 9/11 and Iraq, and casts a harsh spotlight on the workings of the Patriot Act ~ being used as the ideal weapon to bludgeon whistle blowers and dissidents.

Shortly after requesting to testify before Congress about successful elements of Pre-War Intelligence, Lindauer became one of the first non-Arab Americans arrested on the Patriot Act as an "Iraqi Agent." She was accused of warning her second cousin, White House Chief of Staff Andrew Card and Secretary of State Colin Powell that war with Iraq would have catastrophic consequences. Gratis of the Patriot Act, her indictment was loaded with "secret charges" and "secret evidence." She was subjected to one year in prison on Carswell Air Force Base in Fort Worth, Texas without a trial or hearing, and threatened with indefinite detention and forcible drugging to shut her up. After five years of indictment without a conviction or guilty plea, the Justice Department dismissed all charges five days before President Obama's inauguration. Obviously, the deal had already been made between the Bush/Cheney administration and the Obama administration to not pursue obvious abuses of power by the Bush/Cheney administration . That agreement is still being honored by an Obama administration which still refuses to investigate or prosecute crimes of state as well as rendition and torture by the previous administration .

EXTREME PREJUDICE is a terrifying true story of "black budget" betrayals and the Patriot Act, with its arsenal of secret evidence, indefinite detention and threats of forcible drugging ~ all of which have been recently noted by Wikileaks.

Looks like it will been a excellent read, I look forward to checking it out. For anyone interested she will be doing a live radio interview on The Intel Radio Hub, this sunday the 9th at 5 pm (eastern time) on Oracle Broadcasting and theintelhubradio.com

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Ah, more people in the know coming forward! I'm gonna have to get a copy.. I hope Dave reads it..

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I will be buying this and reading it ASAP!
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

The PATRIOT act was designed to silence patriots.
Looks like our fascist leaders didn't quite shut up everyone.
OOOOPSIES!

When Bush and Cheney are tried for treason I will be a happy man.
(another heretic! omg! )
Better get that plane to Paraguay fueled up boys, you might not be welcome in the US soon!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Just out of curiosity, how exactly is she in the know? Who was she and what kind of information did she have access to?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by PersonalChoice

Old news, this was being kicked around in 2009 I believe? It was the highly specific piece of info, that a attack would be made somewhere in Manhattan, as a tribute to the Lockerbie bombings, and possibly involving airplanes and nuclear weapons. 2 out of 4 isn't bad, I guess.

Oh well, another saint for the 'truth' movement to put on piedestal and worship for her 'whistleblowing'

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Just out of curiosity, how exactly is she in the know? Who was she and what kind of information did she have access to?

Well the Wikipedia link goes into her history briefly, but if you go here dailycensored.com... to Micheal Collins article on the book called "The Hornet’s Nest Kicked Back – A Review of Susan Lindauer’s Extreme Prejudice" It goes in depth about her history.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by roboe
reply to post by PersonalChoice

Old news, this was being kicked around in 2009 I believe? It was the highly specific piece of info, that a attack would be made somewhere in Manhattan, as a tribute to the Lockerbie bombings, and possibly involving airplanes and nuclear weapons. 2 out of 4 isn't bad, I guess.

Oh well, another saint for the 'truth' movement to put on piedestal and worship for her 'whistleblowing'

Your response is interesting - because it trashes the truth movement, attempts to belittle them by use of the terms 'another saint' , 'put on a pedestal' and 'worship', although none of that is even remotely present in the OP or the thread, but must of all, what you say about Susan Lindauer is COMPLETELY WRONG!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Kevin Barrett interviews Susan Lindauer. It's a full and incredibly informative information, full of things I had only heard bits of, and some I hadn't heard of at all. Imo, it's really worth a read/listen.

truthjihad.blogspot.com...

Our team started what we called preliminary talks with Baghdad in November of 2000, two years before the United Nations got involved. Our team started back channel talks to get Iraq's agreement on the weapons inspections. And over the next fifteen months, my supervisor, Richard Fuisz (pronounced "fuse"), through talks at the Iraqi embassy, mostly with Iraq's ambassador Dr. Sayeed Hassan, and with other senior Iraqi diplomats, on what conditions Iraq would have to accept in order to resume the weapons inspections. And at that point we had begun to develop a comprehensive peace framework which extended great support to anti-terrorism. Iraq agreed to let the FBI come into Baghdad and operate a task force that would have authority--this was before 9/11 ever happened! Nine months before 9/11 happened, Iraq agreed to have the FBI come into Baghdad with the authority to conduct terrorism investigations, interview witnesses, make arrests. After 9/11, Iraq agreed to give financial records on al-Qaeda to the United States. BUT the United states didn't want to take the records.

Regarding pre-knowledge of the attack, and the place:

I do not think that Richard Fuisz knew all the details of 9/11. However, he knew enough. My book Extreme Prejudice goes into the conversations that we had in great detail. And he knew the timing of the attack. By August 2001, Richard was telling me not to go into New York City because this attack was immanent.

Susan states that before the Iraq war, and even before 9/11 she was enlisted as a CIA asset to work as a 'back channel' to Iraq, that during that time Iraq was willing to meet any demands the US made - including close collaboration on anti-terrorism activities.

Some other points from the interview:

Susan had been instructed to threaten Iraq with war in from April/May 2001, onwards - ie. before 9/11.
That 9/11 (of which there was pre-knowledge) was to be the pretext for launching war, because this was in the interests of Israel.

That Saddam Hussein had an immense amount of intel on terrorists which he was willing to share with the US, but US didn't want the info.

Insider information on how and when the thermite was probably installed in the buildings.

That US isn't really interested in terrorists.

I found it an incredible interview, it contains information I was not aware of before.
The first part is transcribed here: truthjihad.blogspot.com...

The whole interview can be listened to here: eddieleaks.org...

top topics

join