It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you kill someone offering you food to eat?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Are you sure you’re safe locked up in your place up the hill not knowing what you’re facing, ready with your gun to kill to defend yourself, your family and your supplies?

I don’t believe you can survive too long, you and a limited number of panicked people thinking you’re ready but you know you have limited supplies and resources; you’re military stratagists that’s why you ask what’s my proof, you’re ready to kill to defend is the answer, defend because you feel threatened and your supplies are limited. But unless you’re a “governmnet”, how much do you think you’ve stored? is it enough? how many years can you survive? how much food and shelter do you think you need and have to sustain you and your family? how much weapons and amunition do you think you need to feel safe?
Worse case scenario, you’ll be killed in a few months by someone who is hungrier and got a bigger gun than you and you die in your hideing place alone;
or,
your limited suplies run out and you finally come down and find us.
We’ll welcome you and will not ask you for money; you won’t need to use your weapon because we’re offering you to come in, have something to eat, drink, and to take what you need to feed your family. And becaue you’re an expert in warfare you also realize how out gunned you are and how much effective our weapons are compared to yours.
You know that people under trauma and shock shift to a primal state to survive, and in that state they only recognize power; but because its such an uncomprehansable power that hammered you and caused you this trauma in the first place, that’s why we keep weapons, to let others know that they won’t be needing their weapons inside our spaces, or in dealing with us. and that they will be safe and protected by us. That’s why, before we let you in, you leave your gun(s) at our storage place; you can take it back when you leave because you feel safer outside our gates having them, but becuse your mind is exhausted, your emotions are burnet out, and your soul is bare and needs only one thing, safty for you and for those you love.

So here we are, you want nothing more than you and your family to be safe and you are eady to kill for it! Have we really reached this state in the human civilization where people feel the need to run to the hills and kill others to feel safe? to eat and have a roof above their head? Most likely you’re here after your food and amunition have ran out or about to, because you planned well and your food lasted a bit longer than your amunition, and because if you had more weapons than food, you’ll be dead by now.

We have more resources than you and can offer to protect you.You enter our gates feeling apprehensive but knowing you are safe; you eat, sleep, take all the supplies that you need, then you’re free to go home when you want to. We also tell you that you’re welcome to come back again when you need and that you can also tell others to come.

There comes a time when those who chose not to share end up being killed or keep killing others like them until they all die off. But thay are few, and it won’t take long for us to have so much wealth beyond our needs.

This world is ours and yours too; you have a safe place in it, what makes me confident? because we are many, and we have unlimited supplies and there is plenty of time still left.
Why we help you? because you have a soul!, and if you believe this is not enough then what is? you’ve just proven it; you didn’t fire at us and decided to come in; you ate, slept, took all the supplies that you need and left for home safely knowing deep in your soul that you are protected.

So, I’m asking you again, will you shoot us when we welcome you and offer you to come in?

I also posted this as a reply in another thread but decided it deserves one of its own as well. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by angelonholiday

I would never kill anyone who was offering to help me and my family however in a SHTF situation I would never surrender my weapons to anyone for any reason. What your offering would seem to good to be true and the fact that you would want people to surrender their weapons would scream trap to me.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ucantcme

Explanation: By default you ARE a weapon... and look... you have 2 armies ... a left arm and a right arm ...what more reach do you require ffs???

Personal Disclosure: S&F the OP!

edit on 8-1-2011 by OmegaLogos because: Edited a typo soz

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
That is all well and good and I commend you for your commitment to kindness. However the reality is there are bad people out there who don't give a damn and will try and take what is not theirs to take. Oh maybe like you supposed vast supply of food perhaps?

So if some of these bad people come to steal your supply will you defend it and have nothing to give to others or will you stop them? And by the way they don't care that you will give them some they want it all and they will take it rape your women and kill you.

And as for those whose supplies run out of they have prepared properly they will have at least a years supply and be prepared to grow raise and hunt thier food after that. So they won't be needing your help.

Sure there will be some who don't make it what ever their situation but that is not a one size fits all scenario.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
If someone of authority makes the person believe he/she/it would get food for killing, then of course the outcome depends on the individual making the choice. For example, if God entered the dreams of a psycho and commanded that psycho to murder people for whatever reason, then it depends how psycho that person would actually carry out that deed. The same scenario could be played out with a commanding officer ordering its military personnel to kill children as per the suggestion by an anti-terror consultant: There is an ATS topic on this one, by the way.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Scenario # 1; Offering me food so that I can feed myself healthy then eat me (cannibalism) I would kill.
Scenario # 2; Offering me food poisoning so that you can get my belonging. I would kill.
Scenario # 3; Offering me food with ill will/motive/intention behind it. I would kill.
Other than these three scenarios, I would not kill.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
If you offered me food, I wouldn't just kill you, I would brutalise you. I would absolutely destroy you mentally before destroying you physically, I would become the personification of pure-evil before your eyes, before they are gone too.

Jokes. There are many variables that must be taken into account before deciding to do so.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Somehumanbeing

For-warned is for-armed.You are a real piece of work.
I hope that selective breeding keeps your numbers low!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
You say your guns are bigger,that doesnt matter a single bullet will kill,it's all about who shoots first,not the size of the gun. Then you say,"leave your guns in our storage".

Sorry sir,but in this kind of situation i would sleep with one eye opened,hands clinging to my gun.

And you say that the person is shaken and shocked from the whole situation. So what tells you,that you wont be in the same state?

I'm sorry but in an apocalypse setting,the last thing i would do is trust people that tell me to put my guns in their storage and come inside.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Somehumanbeing
If you offered me food, I wouldn't just kill you, I would brutalise you. I would absolutely destroy you mentally before destroying you physically, I would become the personification of pure-evil before your eyes, before they are gone too.

yikes! you lost weight, you look great. everything is fine.

Jokes. There are many variables that must be taken into account before deciding to do so.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I think it best to booby trap your perimeter and stay hidden. never let anyone know you even exist if you have the ability of concealed cover and ample supplies.

everyone outside your tribe is a weak link in your chain, plus you don't know if they are bating you with a trap with untold numbers hiding on the periphery, waiting to run you over and take ur stuff and your life

new topics

top topics

join