It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plaquemines parish president tells off coast guard official.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
After going on a tour of the marsh and realized that oil is still washing up onshore. Parsh President Billy Nungesser lets an offical from the Coast guard have it.

I met this guy when he was running for office, he's pretty intense haha.

www.wdsu.com...
edit on 7-1-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Right On! Loved it so much had to watch it twice. It's about time someone calls this dog what it is...BS to the max. If he ever wants to run for a higher office I'm in. Thank you for posting it. Why haven't more people joined this discussion? S&F

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
lol not sure people know what Plaquemines is. Maybe I shoulda titled it different.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

edit on 14-1-2011 by kno22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
OOPs...I had a huge senior duh moment
I'm sending it to everyone I know. I think anyone still tuning in to this issue is feeling a great deal of frustration over the entire disaster. What a mess. And to think the people responsible are just going to walk a way is really a crime. 11 people died & no one has been held accountable. I doubt they ever will.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kno22

Plaquemines Parish, is a county (they call them parish's in louisiana) that was hardest hit by the oil spill. Its where the mississippi river pours into the gulf.

gulfofmexico.marinedebris.noaa.gov...
edit on 14-1-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Hell YEAH!!! He is VERY popular down here....the man doesn't take crap from ANYONE!!!!! Too bad there aren't more like him.....Love ya Billy!
Billy for President!!!!

join