It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were the mass death of birds/fish in the past week planned?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
There have been those that have been stating strongly that all these deaths are due to the Earth's magnetic pole reversing. However, you would think with the 30+ incidents happening within a week's time that at least one of them would be filmed live. Maybe I'm ignorant and there have been many videos now, but to the best of my knowledge, all these reports occur a considerable amount of time after they have happened. If TPTB are doing this, what reason could be behind it? They tried the bird pandemic before and failed, and the fish thing makes little sense, so what could they possibly be trying to accomplish this time?

Of course, there's always the possibility that this is nothing more than a coincidence...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

It's a point to consider. I also heard the same line of thought on a YT video I watched this morning. The only videos are media videos, not videos from the people living near the kills. Part of me believes it COULD be orchestrated...the number that freaked me out the most was the 2 million fish dead at Cheasapeake Bay...that's dinner for a small country!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
i to believe that maybe this was all staged. but why would someone want to stage it?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I don't think this is staged. I think if a large group of birds were to start falling and I saw it I would run for cover, even if I had my camera ready. The media has only shown the aftermath and I sure others have taped what they have seen as well, why put it online as the images are the same as those of the media - dead birds and fish on the ground.
edit on 7-1-2011 by crazydaisy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
To be fair I'm pretty sure there are not a lot of other people other then the media going around trying to report on these things.. although usually when something goes down a lot of videos go up on youtube but really if they were going to fake news ... which im guessing they have done a lot of times before.. they would probably fake something a little more entertaining or somthing like that instead of going for a lot of dead birds and fish..Because tbh i never herd of any of this stuff and the only reason i do know is because i use this site...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
The only reason we are hearing about this is because one news station picked up a mass death story, so the rest of the news agencies had to pick it up, because obviously they can't let their competitors have the edge. Then, someone finds a new mass death story, and based on the hits for the previous mass death story, they pick that one up too, because they'll get some more viewers out of it, which the other agencies also pick up. So on and so on.

When someone has a logical connection between the mass deaths, maybe it'll be interesting, but right now everyone is grasping at straws trying to make connections where connections can't be made.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
It could very well be staged, I saw a post earlier today where someone suggested that these birds, maybe even fishes were bred to be slaughtered considering how many of the kills were of mostly only one species in each location, and in some bird species there is a strange blue coloring on their beaks? Something about that... Farm markings? Breeding markers, or a symptom of what killed them?

When is the latest Global warming meeting? Will be interesting to see what they have to say on it if they mention it.

I see one for July 11-14 2011 www.gcgw.org... 5 months away. A bit too in the future... But will they try to exploit this tragedy?

Who am I kidding? They will. Maybe it'll be sort of like claiming that birds have changed their migratory paths by about 40 miles a year due to rising temperatures while completely omitting the fact that the Magnetic North Pole moves 40 miles a year. Now that's an 'inconvenient truth' for Al Gore!

edit on 8-1-2011 by star in a jar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I was just thinking something similar,

1. has any body actually see the birds fall?

2. If so, did they see, smell, feel, or hear anything that coincided with it (such as a plane, or something like that)

3. Did anyone hear the birds flying and chirping prior to the incident?

4. Has this happened during the day yet? Why only at night.

5. Has anyone noticed anything uncommon in the areas prior or after the birds died?

These are questions that would go a long way in solving the riddle.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
the bird flu is back and stronger
i think it mutated and will mutate more

its the only thing i have to say
how long until the first human fall ?
this thing spread very fast

new topics

top topics

join