It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not new, but i FINALLY signed up!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

Thank you hun! I have found my new home and my new family lol I will definitely come to you if i have any questions and i look forward to getting to know each and every one of you.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
y helo thar

welcome to ATS

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Hey! Hows it going? Thanks and i love ATS you will be seeing me here alot.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Staysay29

Hello P'cola , welcome to ATS . Lots of stuff to digest here , can't get enough of it myself .

Hope you enjoy it here , as I'm sure you will . C'ya 'round .

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Thank you very much! Are you from Pensacola or have you ever been here? Im just asking because you called it "P'cola" and i have never heard anyone call it that except people that live here. Then again, the whole world may call it that and i wouldnt have a clue because i was born here and i have lived here my entire life.
Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome and it is very nice to meet you.
~Stacey~

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Staysay29
Hi my name is Stacey, im 31 years old and i am from Florida. I have a 5 year old son named Dylan, and i have a burning desire to know about ANY and EVERY thing. Especially the paranormal, outer space, psychic phenomena, and ancient times. I dont know if you can "add friends" on here or not, but if you can, feel free to add me if you are interested in the same things. Ive been coming here a long time but i have never actually signed up but i am glad i did. This site is extremely addicting and i am eager to give my opinions.... and i have quite a lot of them so look out. LOL.

Welcome aboard, Stacey! or should I have said: "Welcome, to the looney bin!"
P.S.: It's a small world outthere -a tine blue marbel spinning in space!
edit on 13/1/2011 by WalterRatlos because: to add P.S.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Staysay29

No , I'm not from there , but yes , I have been there a few times . That is where my dad chose to retire . He lived there , near Michigan Avenue / Esperanto Drive up until he passed away in '05 . His wife still lives there .

Pleasure to meet you , I'll be seein ya out there on the boards from time to time , as I am ALWAYS on here . You take care , and enjoy .

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join