It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100s of dead birds found in Nashville area

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

100s of dead birds found in Nashville area

www.2theadvocate.com

The agency said hundreds more in Nashville and Montgomery County may have been in flocks of thousands that were circling and some smacked into bridges or other obstacles.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Come on.. really? Bridges? If this were an isolated incident then sure.. I could buy that...

Where were the bridges in Arkansas? Texas? Missouri? Illinois? Kentucky? Louisiana? Sweden? Italy?

What is not normal is the sheer amount of these isolated incidents in such a small frame of time...

www.2theadvocate.com

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Okay, I will admit it. I am beyond rattled by this.

(And no, it isn't just because I am hanging out on a conspiracy site
)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Come on.. really? Bridges? If this were an isolated incident then sure.. I could buy that...

Where were the bridges in Arkansas? Texas? Missouri? Illinois? Kentucky? Louisiana? Sweden? Italy?

What is not normal is the sheer amount of these isolated incidents in such a small frame of time...

www.2theadvocate.com

Maybe its due to fireworks

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Maybe it was swamp gas or maybe they had a suicide pact. That's as plausible as the bridge story in my opinion.

I've seen one or two birds smack into a bridge, but not 100's. If a truck or car hit them at interstate speed then the car or truck would have damage to it. Birds can turn on a dime in flight. I doubt all of them would have followed their leader to their deaths.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I am just unnerved and speechless right now!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

As am I...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
So we now have.
Bridges
fireworks
cold weather

would be nice if these azz hats might put a bit of scientific studying into the equation

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
FOX News just said that it was normal for all these birds and fish to be dropping dead. No need to worry...

They are insane IMO if they think this is normal. In my fifty years I have never seen nor heard anything like it. At first I was thinking just a coincidence, but not now. There is something going on that they aren't telling us. But then again, did we think that they would tell us the truth??

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
There are a lot dead birds and fish all around the globe. There must be something wrong.

I hope they won't blame it on swamp gas from Venus. (second line)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Scientist and citizens are saying it may be a magnetic pole shift but we aren't hearing anything from TPTB but fireworks and weather and I am not buying it! And now a week later we add Nashville to the list. I have been going to MassBirdDeaths Google maps and they are not updating as they should - there have been more reports since I first saw the map and the map is covered, especially in the US. Sorry I can't leave that link - nothing on ATS in the way of leaving links, images etc has worked for me for weeks. If you haven't seen the map please search.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
My question is,in one video clip i see them with bio hazards suits on to pick up the birds if they said this is a natural occurences,and the birds died weather,fireworks,then why the bio suits,are they scare of something they might catch?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Aha! Someone was shooting Botulism laced fireworks from a bridge, which affected hundreds of thousands of animals across the globe!

Brilliant!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasmine23

My question is,in one video clip i see them with bio hazards suits on to pick up the birds if they said this is a natural occurrences,and the birds died weather,fireworks,then why the bio suits,are they scare of something they might catch?

Good observation skills and questioning skills Jasmine, you have no arrogance.

I also wonder about this phenomena, is it due to the weather, pollution or the magnetic field? I'm not sure at this stage but i do favour the latter. Strange days indeed, also do not forget that these are incidents that have occurred mostly over populated areas. It would be interesting to know how many more "mass deaths" have recently occurred over wilderness/ low inhabited areas.

Keep asking questions.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by WeMoveUnseen

Thanks,and as far as asking questions here is another one,i can understand the natural die offs,but what about this,this has been going on since just before the New Year,and all over the world,if this was just a natural die off,it seems to be on a massive scale in 7 days?not buying into the natural occurence theme

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I can't say I've seen any here in Nashville. Too bad the article didn't say which part of town it was in.

That being said, I can't believe weather was a factor because big flocks wouldn't all die in a localized area. There would be birds all over town. Also, it hasn't been any colder than average here.

The same goes for the poles wandering. It seems like there would be birds distributed more randomly.

I REALLY don't buy the bridge story...I don't think anyone does.

Unfortunatly, while I know what I DON'T believe, I still don't have a clue as to what the cause could actually be.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23

I don't think it's natural either, if so we would not be discussing it. You have to listen for the frequency, something isn't right. Planet Earth is our home, but we do not respect it. However, even the most unruly teenager has to understand the truth.

We only have one, i think it's time we started looking after it X

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
TPTB will NOT allow the human population
to reach 7 Billion. If their devices work on
animals, they will work on people too.
When people start falling over like
the birds, it will be too late to do
anything about it.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
TPTB will NOT allow the human population
to reach 7 Billion. If their devices work on
animals, they will work on people too.
When people start falling over like
the birds, it will be too late to do
anything about it.

Well then they have to hurry up. It is forecasted the 7 billion frontier will probably this or beginning next year.
We are at the moment at 6.92 billion. Last year there were 80 million added. If this is also the case for the coming year it will be 7 billion at the end.

new topics

top topics

join