It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

human evolution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
i was in a forum about the existence of stargates and this was one persons initial (programmed) reply..

posted on 6-1-2011 @ 09:14 PM this post

Originally posted by stuffofnightmares
ok you think stargates exist... share with me some enlightening evidence you have on your theory, and, if a stargate was available to the public, how much would be on the price tag??

.. this is what i had to say... would love to see if others feel the same way.

this type of thinking is exactly what slows our evolution. lets say stargates do exist... the first thing your brain jumped to was the monetary value. people are so distracted with all this bull thats been put in front of us at eye level, and told is important. gwahhhh people are so programmed its frustrating. break out of your own box. we need a new common understanding in the world. right now that understanding is money , and its got us killing each other more than anything. the number one cause of death in humans is the result of other human's actions. its time we start acting like a species and get off our 1up'ing high horse.

sorry for ranting but i have been dwelling on this for too long and need to know what others think! its time for a serious change. we need this new common understanding to motivate humanity towards a new way of life. we need to evolve further and break through this oppressing way of life we know now.

stargates? i say why not! the Egyptians werent like " how much is it gonna cost to build this pyramid " they just did it..its time we stop letting fear and lies and honestly unimportant things like money+ all these other restrictions we allow to be placed and enforced on us by us, hold us back from our true potential and purpose. whatever it may be.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Yes we do need what he says but in order to get it

Need Intervention from

a) god

b) Aleins

c) super heros

d) buddha and some massive englightenment

e) mass education

f) wipe out of the human race except 2 restart

g) mass confessions

h) empthy driven world leaders and u.n council

i)time travelers with video HD of our future if we continue this path

j) dimension merge

k) revolution

anything else i missed?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Accel

You may want to start your own thread on this in the proper forum. Although the mods may move it anyway. I'll be looking forward to seeing it either way.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Its good to have a moan every now and then, but i agree with your rant.

The 'stargates are real' thread caught my eye too and after i read a few pages i was willing to accept the theory rather than instantly refusing to believe due to ignorance. The author had quite obviously done a hell of a lot of research and had proof to support his theory. I cant stand people who laugh away theories without even bothering to look at the evidence or research themselves.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Accel

please add your idea's or thoughts to what ever thread it was that made you want to open a thread in the introductions form.

This thread is now closed

Sauron

top topics

join