It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 event and the return of the gods

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Do you believe that man has a higher self which is more knowing then the person we usually are from day to day? Do you believe that in times of danger mans higher self will relay information to our lower self?

Well that is what happened to me and I want to tell you what I was told because the information relates to what people are calling 2012. Like most people when I sleep I sometimes dream so you could say I have a lifetimes experience in knowing what a dream is. I had an experience which I guess you could call a vision in which I was allowed to see the future, the near future. Let me tell you what I seen was quite frightening and I’m still trying to understand and research what I seen.

I want to repeat to you this was not a dream, I know what a dream is.

I suddenly find myself in a room which is painted white and looks very clinical. There are people sitting in this room with their backs to the wall. Some are reading magazines and others are just avoiding eye contact. I sense that I don’t know any of these people but I am waiting for something, this is a waiting room, probably hospital, dentist or doctor.

For some reason I start to feel really uncomfortable, I feel like I have got to get out of that place but I don’t know why. I try to ignore this and hope the others don’t notice my panic but it just keeps getting worse. I am now looking down at the hair on my arms and it starts to bristle up as though from static charge. Next I feel the same happening to the hair on the back of my neck. I have got to get the hell out of this place but I don’t know why.

What happens next to me makes me flee the building. For a brief moment something happens to my vision and I am able to see through the wall. I look up into the sky and I see something orange approaching from outer space. I immediately jump up out of my seat and tell everyone to run, run get out of the building. As you can imagine they just look at me as if I’m a fruit cake. I run for the exit, burst open the doors and just run.
I’m thinking where can I go, where can I go. I run for a nearby concrete bridge and climb up the sloping dirt ground to huddle next to the bridge support.
There is a dirty bed mattress there (a tramp must sleep there) and I grab this mattress and with my back to the support I place the mattress in front of my face so I am sandwiched between the two. At this point I am fairly sure I don’t want to see what is about to happen.

Holding this mattress tight to my face I hear what sounds like an explosion in the upper atmosphere, I can clearly hear that the sound is from above like a clap of thunder the pressure wave descends to earth and the ground and all about me starts to roar.
I feel movement of behind me coming forward past me. At this point I loose consciousness.

When regain consciousness the mattress that was in front of me is gone. I feel the skin on my face has been peeled, I feel burnt but I’m alive. What I see horrific, the bridge that was above me has been thrown forward and landed several meters in front.
I get up on my feet and look into the distance. Everything is gone, for as far as my eyes see all I can see is rubble. The buildings are gone, have all been swept into the distance by the pressure wave generated by the blast in the upper atmosphere. There is actually a trench carved into the surface of the earth which goes off into the distance.

There was no prior warning, that day everyone will be going about their usual business but that day will be the end for many. The earth does not perish, humans do survive but masses of the earth's population will be wiped out in a few seconds. Its going to be a hell of a party and I get to have my face toasted in the experience so I guess I lose any looks that I might have! What can you do about it, hey I guess that’s life.

Oh for those of you who believe in ascension like the red bull advert, getting your wings! Sorry but there is nothing spiritual about what is going to happen. Some of you will be going up but in a puff of smoke, this is a very physical event.

I a way this information I am giving you is useless because as I said there will be no warning before the event occurs.

The information I have extracted from this vision is

1, the event occurs in the upper atmosphere of our planet.

2, the event is a blast of energy with short duration.

3, the orange glowing light I see before the blast

4, the trench I see which goes off into the distance

What could cause this?

In the vision I also see after the event has occurred “the gods” return but they stand back and do nothing to help anyone on Earth, just let it happen!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
hmmmmm the gods may be the alien race as i belive we where put here as a exsperiment race bye the aliens to see how we would advance

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
How do you know for sure that this wasn't just a VERY vivid dream? I have post shtf dreams all the time, being evacuated/leaving in the cover of night, walking long distances under grey skies, abandoned buildings, ghost towns, an intense fear for my children, the looks on their faces, praying that we don't run into anyone, etc. It feels really REAL. I wake up sweating with my heart pounding, unable to go back to sleep. But I am not inclined to think it is anything more than just a dream.

As for what would cause something like what you described, I am not sure. Meteor would make the most sense. It would definitely disrupt the atmosphere, cause a glow, make a loud noise, etc.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Seems you have channeled someones ghost from when Japan was 'nuked.
sorry.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
LOL, I know I would be exactly the same, I wouldn't believe it if I heard if from someone else either. I thought what the hell I should tell people anyway.

Like I said I have had a lifetimes experience in experiencing and knowing what a dream is, this was no dream.

I don't think it will be a meteorite because I think astronomers would see that approaching earth, people would be given a warning.

As for the "gods" it was a little sarcasm, yes they are extraterrestrials. I don't get to see them but I do get to see their ship. It is not a saucer, disc, sphere or triangle like the craft that have been reported so far. It is very distinctive from all of those. The craft is rectangular in shape and absolutely massive, its amazing that such a structure can fly. It is black in colour and has two strips of six or seven glowing lights down both sides underneath the craft. The craft moves slowly through the air and using a beam they basically start picking up survivors, when I see it I run like hell!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

im new here but having read a similar prophecy last night, ill dive in. the hopi believe that containers of ashes will fall from the sky, scorching earth and water. to me it sounds as if earth could be struck by meteor shower, and our atmosphere will break these meteors up into many little firebombs if you will. plausible. as for the gods just watching, its what they do everytime a catastrophe befalls the earth. so they can try this "project earth" again. these events happen every 6000 years, roughly. try to date back to the great flood, then before that the ice age. after each disaster, new races are born, and reproduce, start spreading to new lands and the process repeats itself. we would then be descendents of these gods. we grow, learn, become unmanageable because of our huge population, so we are left to perish so they can start anew. sounds out there, but so does the story of one god who lives in heaven and knows what everyone on earth is thinking or doing, and whom works in myserious ways. thought provoking. thanks for sharing op.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
So, was the alien ship part of your vision? I am not sure I am following what you are stating. If the alien ship was part of your vision than why didn't you place it in the story described above.

I have had some crazy dreams in my past about future (or past?) events. None have come to pass, and I am way older than what the dreams depicted me as being.

One dream I had actually was nearly the same as a friend of mine, which seemed to be in the future.

I was in a black uniform with a full helmet which shielded my face and encased my head, which was also black and seemingly tinted to block out intense sunlight. There was a major war going on in a desert type setting. Dead people were everywhere and I was the only person living in my platoon. I walked around the destruction looking for anyone alive. Suddenly I saw some figures on top of a sand dune, a flash of light and intense heat. The next images of were people over me stating in English, "He's dead."

My friend Andy began stating that he had a 'weird' dream about being in some strange futuristic war in the desert... I interrupted him by telling him my dream. You can only guess his facial expression... we were very shocked. This happened a long time ago, when I was 17. I am 38 now. Nothing has come to pass, and it was very realistic - almost prophetic since I died in it. I still remember this dream with ease because it was so shocking and strange.

In Andy's version he didn't die but he was maimed very badly. We both wore the same uniforms and the setting was exactly the same: desert, uniforms, dead people, war. Weird stuff...

I guess what I am trying to relate is, no matter how weird and coincidental the vision or dream is: it does not mean it will come to pass. Mine sure didn't (thank goodness!).

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
This vision was extremely weird, during this vision I am thrown forward in time 4 times. First I suddenly find myself in a waiting room and I am a bit confused because I don't know how I got there. That part of the vision lasts until the disaster, me standing up and calling out for survivors.

Then I'm thrown forward again and now I'm standing amongst the rubble and I lookup and see an absolutely massive rectangular ship moving slowly through the air. The ship moves without sound apart from a slight crackling static sound. It has two rows of six or seven round lights along the underneath of the ship (obviously what is providing the propulsion). I see a survivor in the distance,a beam comes down from the ship and lifts him clean off the ground. He is lifted by this beam and goes right up into the underside of the ship. When I see this I obviously run as fast as I can.

I am thrown forward again and now I am with a small group of people, perhaps 10 people and we are hiding under some type of old structure made from Iron. I can see all the domed heads of the rivets and it is orange with rust. We are hiding from the ship and a beam comes down but it stops at the entrance being unable to penetrate the thick iron structure.

I am then thrown forward again for the last time, I am in a multi story building and I am in a kitchen area, I think I am searching for food. Suddenly I know a ship is above the building as a beam locks onto my position. I feel static electricity and I run like hell to get out of the influence of the beam. I'm running down flights of stairs trying to get into the basement of the building. The beam is locked onto me and the only way I can escape it is I jump over the handrail and fall a few floors and land in the basement, It then ends.

edit on 7-1-2011 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

They are here!

Just googled "rectangular UFO" and was shocked to see that people have now started to see these craft almost exactly as I seen. I guess this is a way to prove what I am saying is true, keep your ears open, you will hear increasing reports of huge rectangular craft as we approach the event!

< br />
www.uforth.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

I had a similiar vision while on ibogaine a few years ago. I think it will shed some light on yours.

I was floating above the north American continent. It was a normal day. It felt that what was about to happen was completely unexpected....and early.
a huge barbed barrier suddenly popped up and ringed the entire continent. I then saw American ships off the coast send a barrage of nuclear missles, destroying everything. The few people left, suffering from radiation sickness were sent to mine the shale oil in Canada. The US military became a mercenary army, policing the oil extraction. I worked the mines and died many times in the vision. It was pure hell on earth.
The rest of the world went on. A bad news day. A story will be fabricated, as with 9/11. Can't reach their American Friends on Facebook. "Wonder what happened! Well, Let's go get a cappachino!"

The bad boys have got their fingers on the button, and their itchin to play with their toys. I think you were given this vision for a reason. Get the HELL out of America. It's a Big world out here.Take positive action and save yourself. The Gods DID do something. They gave you an early warning. My intuition is telling me its coming up this fall. Maybe 11/11/11. I genuinely hope to the GODS I am wrong.

PS to the deasert dreamers. That's exactly what the continent looked like after this event.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
It sounds like an event which could be related to the solar storms NASA have been warning the world about . The orange in the sky and the peeling skin...sounds like something intense heat would generate. And like in your vision, a solar storm would hit out of the blue, with no warning.

The ET return date according to different ancient texts is supposed to happen at the end of the age....and the end of the age is 21-12-2012 when we move from Pisces into Aquarius and a new 26,000 cycle of the precession of the equinoxes begins. So if your vision is a premonition the big mother of a solar storm should hit BEFORE 21-12-2012 . NASA have warned it could occur between 2011 and 2013 so this would fit.

A very interesting vision. And I hear you when you say you know the difference between a dream and a vision or direct experience as onnce- just once- I had one in which my dead Father came to see me . It's a totally different feeling and experience to a dream when you have a vision as anyone who has had one will know.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I do believe we have a 'Higher-Self', and I also has a vision in this near future.

I was floating into the outer space viewing the solar system.

1. I saw something like a laser beam that comes from that sun hit earth.

2. I saw storms in the equator of our planet.

that was all from a dream which I believed a vision in the near future.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Cool, I think I saw that movie.....After the fireball, all the people turn into Flesh eating Zombies (of course), and the Aliens come along to pick them all up.....and Cure them!!!
So all we need to survive is a Bridge and an Old Mattress.....Ive got the mattress.

Of course, you may have missed the first part of your vision, with the announcement that the Earth has to make way for a Hyperspace Bypass. Sorry about that, but the plans have been displayed at Zeta Reticuli.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Do you believe that man has a higher self which is more knowing then the person we usually are from day to day? Do you believe that in times of danger mans higher self will relay information to our lower self?

Greetings, LUXUS. I believe this is the first time I have addressed a post by you. In answer to the above question, yes I do. I have seen mine, and know that everyone has them. (they are two beings, male and female, identical twins with wings) And yes I do think that our Guides will inform us when danger is near, that is what they do. I also have been in close contact with several ET beings of late, waring me, instructing me to look at this, or that. One said she was an Annunaki, a woman named Innana, from Sumerian lore. She told me that Enki, Anu and Marduk were all dead, and that she was now in control of Nibiru. Then she told me this was a mission to help man/womankind, a sort of repayment for past mistakes. Was she on the up and up? I have no way of telling, I only heard her, saw nothing, but did feel an energy burst when it began.

I think what you had was a Vision. I have had several visions of the destruction of planet Earth. The first, and most profound one was this:

I had woken up and walked outside of something, perhaps a building, but I do not know for sure. I looked, and saw that everything ever built by humans was reduced to gravel. The only things still standing were churches, I thought this funny at the time. There was a battle going on in space, I could see the craft attacking each other, and see the flashes as they fired their weapons. People were wondering around in a daze. I saw what looked like a blue beam of light, and walked over to it.

The blue beam was coming from a large spacecraft, as big as a city it was. People were walking into the beam, and were being taken up to the craft.

It was then I saw an airliner crash, not more than 100 feet from where I was, it came down with a roar, and shattered as it hit the ground. Then, when it stopped, and the smoke cleared, the passengers were walking out of the wreckage in a row, bloody, clothing torn, and seemingly alive. It was then it hit me, we were all "dead," that is, our bodies had fallen down, and were were still walking about.

It was then that I walked over to the nearest church. As I got there, I heard a sound of breaking wood, and I looked up to see the wooden Jesus on the cross idol tear itself down and run to the beam, as it got there, it dropped the wood and a spirit came forth and went up to the craft. Then I saw a beautiful custom car drive up all by itself. As it stopped, the rust immediately came out all over it, and within a few seconds, it was all gone. but a spirit came out of this rust and went up. Everything that humans had loved was represented, everything humans had loved, and put a bit of their spirit into, but the spirit part went up, leaving the rest to crumble to dust on the ground. Below each of the beams there were piles of "stuff, junk, rusty iron, burned wood, ashes.

I went inside the first double door of the church, and I heard the most god-awful screaming and wailing coming from inside. I could only see inside from a small side room, a place where a Mother would take a cranky baby and still be able to see and hear from? Through this I saw them. The people were going around in a circle, all of the furniture was of course dust on the floor. They were swirling around in a counter clockwise way, and there were these little demon characters attacking them, hacking away while the people just screamed at the top of their lungs. It was then I saw, in the corner next to me a tornado like, and when it went around, a little arm would come out, reaching out for me. I finally was able to grab the arm, and pulled a little girl out of there to safety. Her mother ran up, thanking me and thanking me as she took the child and went to the beam. I walked over again to the beam, and people were just wondering around, in a daze they were. I got hold of several, and pushed them right into the beam, but to no avail, they not only couldn't see it, it would not take them either.

It was then I saw my son and daughter, headed for the beam. My daughter yelled at me, "Dad, are you coming"? I went over and stepped into the beam. I was taken up, and through a doorway in the bottom of the craft. I wondered to myself, is this real? Then I was standing on a solid floor. Around me were maybe a thousand people. I realized that I knew them all, and all of them knew me too. It was like a Tribal feeling. Drinks were in hands, music played, and everyone was really happy.

I felt the craft lurch, and began to take off, and I looked and saw the Earth in it's destruction mode. It was turning over and over, and fire and smoke was coming off it. I felt a great depression at this sight. It was then I woke up and came out of it. I have to add, during this experience, I went outside three times to take a break, and smoke a cigarette. When I would go back in, and again lie of the sofa, the vision would begin again, right where it left off. The vision was surreal to see. I have had a few more of these, but not like that one. I am not making this up for your enjoyment, and I apologize to the church members in this forum. I am not saying this is what will happen, but I do think what will happen will be close, I have spoken to three others who had a eerily similar vision. This event happened in the year 2000, during the Summer months.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I'm of course fascinated by the above visions, thank you all.

I have to ask though, the church in the vision and the people inside it. Did it seem like the beam was taking everybody or was it specific people? If it was specific people, would you mind if I asked whether you are a religious man, follower of Christianity or do you not believe in that sort of thing?

Very curious.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Hi Luxus

I have had dreams well I couldn't say they were dreams more of a vision of similar experiences,
I seen orange balls of light in the sky then everything was destroyed around me, complete devastation and fire like i have never seen before. I have seen this a few times now and a lot of my dreams are becoming true like a daily deja vu from what i have seen before. I believe in what you are saying that something above or a higher state is giving us a warning.

Peace

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
We have the technology now to CREATE Gods.

implantable power generation units that go into the human body and create electricity from your blood veins pulsating...microchips implantable into the human brain of which monkeys have already been used to control robotic arms...Directed energy weapons where you can't see them....but you can see when things heat up/explode.

WE will be conned. Well most of us. Not all.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Yes I believe there is a higher self... and my higher self got the message on 12/21/2010.

I've always been a person to disregard my gut even when my gut is usually right... this time I didn't ignore it.

That winter solstice, it was something about it that night, can't put my finger on it. It was like a knowing..

Not saying it's going to be some crazy doomsday thing, I don't know.. but I know there's going to be some MAJOR changes, and a lot of people won't be ready for it... mentally, or physically.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
In 2012 all that I know I'll do is party and then realize that something happend and be to ignorant to pay attention to it and party a little more.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
I'm of course fascinated by the above visions, thank you all.

I have to ask though, the church in the vision and the people inside it. Did it seem like the beam was taking everybody or was it specific people? If it was specific people, would you mind if I asked whether you are a religious man, follower of Christianity or do you not believe in that sort of thing?

Very curious.

The beams were just there. I could see them clearly, but some seemed not to see them at all. I actually pushed people into the beam, only to have them look at me strangely. I think, operative word here, that the beams were specific to a certain kind of people. I am not in any way a follower of Christianity, I consider it a bane on humanity, but I am very Spiritual, always have been.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join