It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Upcoming A51 Show on National Geographic

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
A51 Documentary

"A producer for National Geographic’s upcoming documentary Area 51 Declassified says he’s managed to obtain unprecedented access to declassified military documents from the government’s super-secret military base.
The program will include first-ever on-camera interviews from former Area 51 employees, exclusive video footage from inside the facility (which, you’ll recall, doesn’t even officially exist), as well as previously unseen documents and photos"

"The Emmy-nominated Yost (Inside North Korea) is being a little cagey here because Area 51 Declassified is being released in tandem with another project on the subject and he’s under a non-disclosure agreement to not reveal details before their release date. What’s the other project? That’s also secret (yes, you’re reading this right: The U.S. military is releasing Area 51 documents, while a TV producer is keeping silent)."

Very Good Thread here
So the big question here is.......what is the other documentary about? Accordding to some it's about a soon to be declassified aircraft.

Let's see what the regulars can figure out.........

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Soon to be declassified aircraft? Very interesting. Maybe it's those triangular things that people see.
So now they are admitting Area51 exists and are making a program about it? One extreme to another.

I'm very sceptical of these official documentaries. I'll probably watch it anyway to see what the official story is. Should be fun to see what their cover story is.

Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
any idea when its gonna air?

history and natgeo have been getting a lot... aliener lately

idk you'd think something like this would get pulled. i bet there's not gonna be anything there.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Looks like some time in the spring

insidetv.ew.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I'm sure whatever "declassified information" they disclose will not be what we have been expecting.
Aside from that, I certainly will enjoy the scenery inside area 51.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Maybe the government is FINALLY starting to disclose this. It does say in the article “Some of these employees are going to their graves — they’re in their 70s, 80s and 90s,” Yost says. “I think there was a certain decision made at highest levels …. regarding some of these projects, that it’s ‘now or never’ [to tell the story].”

That could explain why this information is being disclosed at this time.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Hm,there are 6 Movies which are coming out of Hollywood this Year about E.T. too..think there was thread about those recently.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Well let's wait and see. It is true that some of the old timers are talking, namely the Roadrunners. But they seem to me to be a cautious group that doesn't reveal stuff that should be secret. Somewhere on the net there should be video from their last conference held at the Atomic Testing Museum in Vegas. You could either join the Roadrunners or the Atomic Testing Museum to get in. The CIA set up a gift shop in the lobby that supposedly mirrored the same gear they sell at HQ.

Note that it is quite possible to have declassified documents in your hands that technically are not released to the public. The CIA releases them to the national archives (NARA). Some show up on the CIA electronic reading room.
CIA electronic reading room

There is a directory for the CIA documents at NARA, but the documents themselves are not online:
CIA crest database

I've got a stack of such documents perhaps a foot high. Fortunately, the CIA provides the paper and toner. In exchange, they get to watch you on not so candid camera, plus see everything you downloaded. There is no indication they are recording audio, but hey, this is the CIA.

Go to College Park MD. NARA, Third floor library. Sign in and tell the person at the desk you want to use the CREST system. If you are an enterprising person, the entire stargate project is there for the taking. I noticed some company downloaded it all, killing several trees, and sells the data on the net.

Note you are generally dealing with raw data. There are some analyst reports, but most of what is on the CREST system is internal top secret memos, bills, and trip reports.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
"Area 51 Declassified," a documentary from National Geographic, is the first of what appears to be a new trend in television programs about Groom Lake that focus on the documented history instead of the mythology. There are several other programs in the works from The History Channel and others. Look for the "Outliers" episode of "How The States Got Their Shapes" from History.

"Area 51 Declassified" was filmed last spring but the release is being delayed to coincide with the release of a second project. Contrary to speculation, the second project is not another documentary. It's a book that should interest anyone who has a genuine interest in the history of Area 51.

Neither project has anything to do with UFOs.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I love documentaries i will be sure to watch this one it should be very interisting i hope they show us something we havent seen before thanks for posting

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I cannot wait to see this, even though they might be finished projects and now have moved onto other stuff this program wil lbe awesome. Without a doubt I'll be watching this

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadowhawk

No mention of UFOs is a good start. If they don't mention Bob Lazar, it would be the best Groom Lake documentary ever.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by gariac

No mention of UFOs is a good start. If they don't mention Bob Lazar, it would be the best Groom Lake documentary ever.

So true, I really hope they don't what so ever

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparta

Originally posted by gariac

So true, I really hope they don't what so ever

What's everyone's beef with Lazar? I like him. Is there something I'm missing? I thought he had passed lie detector tests and stuff?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

What's everyone's beef with Lazar? I like him. Is there something I'm missing? I thought he had passed lie detector tests and stuff?

People hated jesus for pretty much the same reasons back in the day...

Lazar is nothing less than a prophet
maybe a martyr too

cant wait for this show...
keep us up to date on when this comes out!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

now that you mention it, I did notice they have been airing a bit more extra terrestrial related shows lately.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Hi my name is Jason & Im new to the forums. I was wondering if someone can inform me a bit about who Bob Lazar is, his significance to area 51 & why there are many different opinions regarding his reputation? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

cheers ,
Jason

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pinacle77
Hi my name is Jason & Im new to the forums. I was wondering if someone can inform me a bit about who Bob Lazar is, his significance to area 51 & why there are many different opinions regarding his reputation? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

cheers ,
Jason

He claimed to have worked at a place called S4 (part of Area 51) in the late 80's. There are some interviews with him on youtube.
www.youtube.com...

Welcome to ATS Jason.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by HexagonSun

thanks for the warm welcome
its much appreciated

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Does anyone know if there's a documentary about the illegal dumping and burning of toxic waste materials at Area 51?

I've seen it mentioned in a few shows, but nothing really in depth.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join