It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pre-911 world trade center ufo video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 08:12 PM
link   
This footage was shot at the world trade center
a year before 911.

www.scifi.com...

[Edited on 19-3-2003 by fortean]

"Mars ain't the kind of place to raise your kids,
in fact it's cold as hell"- Elton John

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Very interesting. I do rember seeing that before.

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 02:38 AM
link   
saw it a while ago and now firmly believe it to be a fake,

xmb.abovetopsecret.com...

however if you are of a mind to belive it this site deals directly with it.

ufocasebook.com...

www.realufos.com...

both these sites salivate over this footage and are firmly in favour of its being real, so if you are easily impressionable please be wary.

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 06:58 AM
link   
If you also dig further into the archives of ATS, you'll discover my link to an article from PR Newswire about the new adveritsing campaign for SciFi Channel and the TV commercials produced by Saatichi & Saatichi, including a simulated UFO sighting.

Consider the source people.

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 07:00 AM
link   
What? So many of you don't even recognize the aliens from the movie, "Mars Attacks"?

Funny & humourous movie, IMO...

"Do not be afraid, we are friends" ZAP, ZAP "We come in peace" ZAP, BOOM

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 08:21 AM
link   
It looks fake to me. Especially the "close up" of the "UFO".

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I bet you $20 it is fake.

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Why would aliens fly in the path of a helicopter,knowing that they might have protocols of avioding a possible danger or conflict. If I were an alien with-in that space craft, I would choos to fly up instead of anyt other direction.

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 12:25 PM
link   
And if that space craft really did fly past that helicopter, the camera wounld not catch the vesel in that kind of detail,it would be a blur..

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 12:27 PM
link   
the speed of which the ufo is going is way to fast for that camera man to react to. he clearly followed it's direct path. From his viewpoint he would had to have known where it was going. Yes it would be a blur as well. And did you also notice the smoke comming out of what appears to be some type of exhaust?

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 10:15 PM
link   
There is no way that is real. Can you imagine the speed and precision the cameraman would have to posess to capture that from the first second. Especially when it zoomed by the helicopter. No human is that quick and that foreseeing.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I agree about the camera man knowing the path the object is gonna take but the exhaust, if it were real could be explained as vapor from air being superheated due to friction of passing over the object at this speed. Still, if this is a fake its not done by some kid in his parent's basement, (no offense to anyone) its a commercial quality fake.

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Why would these "advance aliens" fly out in the path of a Helicopter,not know who's in that helicopter and of the thechnogy within too.Wouldn't aliens have some kind of common sense to avoid possible threats?

LOL,if that space craft were for real,it would have easy flown stright up to aviod being hit by pieces of the twin towers. or cloak from view.Maybe the aliens were drunk or something..

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Still - kind of creepy seeing the wtc and knowing the fate of all those people in the buildings.

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 07:03 PM
link   
look at the frame right b4 it shoots bby it goes down then disapears then reappears and slows down where the camera can get it. Plus like william said look at th esource sci-fi i like the movie thing tho it was kool professioinal fake. Yall should look at the other vids on that site like scifi/happens.com or whateva

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 12:40 PM
link   
It was a fake video.

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 12:52 PM
link   
As other poeple have already pointed out many reasons why it's fake I'll point out an overlooked one.
The sound. Come on the speed with wich it went have to be supersonic. But wheres the boom?

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by fortean
This footage was shot at the world trade center
a year before 911.

www.scifi.com...

"Mars ain't the kind of place to raise your kids,
in fact it's cold as hell"- Elton John

I know its fake,but thats got to be the most coolest ufo video (real and fake) I have ever seen.

*edit-I could not think of any other word than "cool". sorry.

[Edited on 10-22-2003 by theshadowknows]

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Sorry to disapoint everybody but it's been proven to be a fake.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   
SCI FI MADE the movie they say so on the website check your sources before you post dumb crap

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join