It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killuminati: the "elites" redefined.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
There is only one thing worse than being treated like sheep or cattle by psychopaths who were born to power through secret societies, gay-dancing before giant owls, and being gifted ownership of national and world policy through nepotism or country-clubism. What could possibly be worse? Worshipping the ugly spirited covert pieces of human filth.. That's alot worse.

Words are powerful. Lets say there was someone at work...someone you hated... Lets say you walked in everyday and had to call him "King". It could undermine your true feelings. "Good Morning King!" ...to your worst enemy? Why? Why on earth would you do that? Do you worship that dooshbag? Then dont call him "King"!

Here's the prob. I AM SOOOOOOO SICK OF EVERYONE CALLING THESE REPTOIDS "elite".
"elite"? As in, an elite purebred racing horse? Umm, I dont think so. Lets try this instead: "worthless pieces of human filth". ya... That'd work.

"Illuminati"? As in "illuminated ones"??? So then shall we worship? umm.. lets try, "human excrement". Thats a better fit.

So now instead of being ruled over by brightly illuminated elites, i am now ruled over by human filth. Get it? Isn't that better? Clearer? Wiser? Shouldn't the people know our lessers by an appropriate name?

Any and all suggestions are welcomed, and the topics vary. For example "military/industrial complex" could become "secretsociety/corporatebetrayal complex". You know, take some of the solid-sounding-ness outta it.

edit on 6-1-2011 by urmenimu2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-1-2011 by urmenimu2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
We don't have a good word for them that immediately tells the reader of our posts who we're referring to. Nor does anyone want to use the same word over and over. The ones used are: cartel/TPTB/elite/bildenburg group/ etc. When I use those terms I mean, the psycho's running this war/starvation hellzone, the world's mismanagement team. Very deluded individuals, who are doing this from a gnostic religious view point, and really believe they are allowed to, that this has been given them from on High to do so, which is why the masonic checkerboard is everywhere:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9a7dd07c89d7.jpg[/atsimg]

and

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9d17cad8cacb.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/215e97c88f90.jpg[/atsimg]
this one is from a bank mural, discussed here: vigilantcitizen.com...

I'm well aware they'e not elites and they need to wake up, and make a U-Turn on the road they're traveling. They're making train wrecks of their lives, because this school is all about Love and they're not off the hook either.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by urmenimu2

First of all they are not all that bright or illuminated. They are actually very reckless as we saw with 911. Unfortunately...most human beings are less bright than they are, but its not really your fault..They have been turning your minds to jelly for a very long time. Kinda like red sky on the season premier of V that aired on Tuesday but more subtle as to not alert you. Media Entertainment can be your worst enemy but it can also be your friend.

But hey, at least you think you are logical, that you are intelligent, and have reasoning skills. I mean you have cool certificates on the wall called Degrees of scholastic achievement that say you are smart. You have nifty resumes that explain what you have accomplished and how valuable you are. Maybe a decent salary to go along with it.
edit on 6-1-2011 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
What you refer to ( e.g. Bilderbergers, Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Zionists, Freemasons, Skull and Bones, Illuminati, Trilateral Commissioners, and so on ) are nothing more than the spoiled children of humanity.

“ But, what does it mean to be spoiled?”

“Most people agree that a spoiled child is self-centered and demanding, inconsiderate of others, and unpleasant to be around. The classic spoiled child sees himself and his needs as more important than anything else and does everything he can to get what he wants. “

source : www.aces.edu...

For the sake of an altruistic humanity and our earth, it’s about time that these spoiled children are taught some discipline and severely punished for their selfish behavior.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I am up for a good tyrant bashing along with everybody else, but before we go and throw the baby out with the bath water there are a lot of complex issues to address as to why things are the way they are. Having said that.

elite - elie
banker - bleeder
MIC - Mostly Insane Condition
IMF - Intentional Money Fraud

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11

First of all they are not all that bright or illuminated. They are actually very reckless as we saw with 911. Unfortunately...most human beings are less bright than they are, but its not really your fault..They have been turning your minds to jelly for a very long time. Kinda like red sky on the season premier of V that aired on Tuesday but more subtle as to not alert you. Media Entertainment can be your worst enemy but it can also be your friend.

But hey, at least you think you are logical, that you are intelligent, and have reasoning skills. I mean you have cool certificates on the wall called Degrees of scholastic achievement that say you are smart. You have nifty resumes that explain what you have accomplished and how valuable you are. Maybe a decent salary to go along with it.

This too is an attitude which I personally believe is incredibly unhelpful - the constant deprecation and criticism of ordinary people. The way I see it, ordinary people are pretty incredible. Despite everything that is thrown at us, despite the mind control and brainwashing which we have been subjected to since the earliest days of our life, despite the indoctrination through the education system, despite the constant lies and deceit we have been subjected to, despite the poison in our food, the poison in our water, the poison in our air, the poison in our earth and our rivers, despite the brutalising, the dehumanzing, the violence, the tight control, the expoloitation and the poverty and the lack of freedom, we are here, and people are waking up in increasing numbers, despite the desperate attempts of the viper cabal to exponentially increase their abuse.

To me it is a testimony to the resilience and beauty of the human soul that we are still here, still mostly decent, good people, and are awakening in increasing numbers at an increasing speed. This is incredible, and is happening against all odds. We have the cabal on the run, they are scared and panicked and know they are losing their essential power.

The way I see it, we need to start treating each other with the huge amount of respect our earth's wonderful people deserve, and rejoice in our strength and beauty.

To put down others is to play the game of the vipers-in-charge, to do their work for them, and to be part of the problem not part of the solution.

So, I would like to suggest that those who still adopt this old, destructive attitude consider dropping it and changing it to something more creative and real. Along with a change in attitude, a vocabulary change would be most welcome - instead of using the derogatory terminology of the killuminazis, such as the term 'sheeple' which I see many people using here on ATS, a proper description, such as 'sovreign citizens' would be much, much better.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
i agree calling them elites is saying they are better than us.

here are some i use:

the psychopaths
the monsters
greedheads
those without hearts
the twisted ones
the Custodians of the Black Iron Prison [TCOTBIP]

S&F for OP
S for wcitizen
they are only your masters if you believe/sanction/condone

edit on 6-1-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit & additional comment

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Well I guess the terminology can be different for some people. OK, Let's take this example for instance. When African Americans use the "N" word with each other, it is used as a term of endearment. But when it is used by any other race, it's derogatory. I don't condone using race as weapon at all. But let me suggest we use those terms, Elite, Illuminaty, and what ever else they are called as derogatory terms. I know I do.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I consider them to be the Slaves of the Offspring of the evol FALLENZ.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

This too is an attitude which I personally believe is incredibly unhelpful

I can see your point as it does continue the cycle of conflict. When working with some of this information with how the world works it can get very sad, depressing and anger inducing, a lot of emotions are invoked. It does help the moral and sanity to still laugh occasionally. Comedy is a very complex cultural issue and what some may find amusing, others will find offensive. I find it offensive how people laugh when discussing UFO topics, but that is the stage they are at with there understanding of the issues. I consider comedy as a short cut through very complex subjects. I respect your decision not to partake in this comedy relief and it says a lot about your character and values.

BIS - Big Imaginary System

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
reply to post by wcitizen

This too is an attitude which I personally believe is incredibly unhelpful

I can see your point as it does continue the cycle of conflict. When working with some of this information with how the world works it can get very sad, depressing and anger inducing, a lot of emotions are invoked. It does help the moral and sanity to still laugh occasionally. Comedy is a very complex cultural issue and what some may find amusing, others will find offensive. I find it offensive how people laugh when discussing UFO topics, but that is the stage they are at with there understanding of the issues. I consider comedy as a short cut through very complex subjects. I respect your decision not to partake in this comedy relief and it says a lot about your character and values.

BIS - Big Imaginary System

I enjoy humor, and personally believe it's very valuable - when it's not humor at someone else's expense (with the exception of the killumazis, of course).

I also believe the words we use have a powerful effect on us and others, and since we are in the midst of the fight of our lives, we need to use words and the power of words, to our advantage, not to help the Usurpers.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

amen to that brother

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

i actually consider the illuminazis as lower functioning than the average human, solely based upon the fact that almost everything they do fails completely. but due to wealth and insider status, they remain on top.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by seasoul

i agree with you. to see them as children is more accurate than to see them as elite. cheers brah

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
I am up for a good tyrant bashing along with everybody else, but before we go and throw the baby out with the bath water there are a lot of complex issues to address as to why things are the way they are. Having said that.

elite - elie
banker - bleeder
MIC - Mostly Insane Condition
IMF - Intentional Money Fraud

those are good ones, man

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Originally posted by superluminal11

This too is an attitude which I personally believe is incredibly unhelpful - the constant deprecation and criticism of ordinary people. The way I see it, ordinary people are pretty incredible. Despite everything that is thrown at us, despite the mind control and brainwashing which we have been subjected to since the earliest days of our life, despite the indoctrination through the education system, despite the constant lies and deceit we have been subjected to, despite the poison in our food, the poison in our water, the poison in our air, the poison in our earth and our rivers, despite the brutalising, the dehumanzing, the violence, the tight control, the expoloitation and the poverty and the lack of freedom, we are here, and people are waking up in increasing numbers, despite the desperate attempts of the viper cabal to exponentially increase their abuse.

To me it is a testimony to the resilience and beauty of the human soul that we are still here, still mostly decent, good people, and are awakening in increasing numbers at an increasing speed. This is incredible, and is happening against all odds. We have the cabal on the run, they are scared and panicked and know they are losing their essential power.

The way I see it, we need to start treating each other with the huge amount of respect our earth's wonderful people deserve, and rejoice in our strength and beauty.

To put down others is to play the game of the vipers-in-charge, to do their work for them, and to be part of the problem not part of the solution.

So, I would like to suggest that those who still adopt this old, destructive attitude consider dropping it and changing it to something more creative and real. Along with a change in attitude, a vocabulary change would be most welcome - instead of using the derogatory terminology of the killuminazis, such as the term 'sheeple' which I see many people using here on ATS, a proper description, such as 'sovreign citizens' would be much, much better.

you speak very honorably, and clearly, you embody everything a sovereign citizen is. i love that term.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
i agree calling them elites is saying they are better than us.

here are some i use:

the psychopaths
the monsters
greedheads
those without hearts
the twisted ones
the Custodians of the Black Iron Prison [TCOTBIP]

S&F for OP
S for wcitizen
they are only your masters if you believe/sanction/condone

agreed one hundred percent bruddah! wonderful terminology, btw..

edit on 6-1-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit & additional comment

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Lets talk about them in the past tense Like David Wilcock does and call them TPTW
THE POWERS THAT WERE

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I always kind of preferred the term 'psychopathic pigs' but any suitable stream of profanity will do as well provided everybody knows who you are talking about. For example the marriage of 'William and Kate' could more properly be referred to as the marriage of the 'filthy inbred parasitic pigs.' It's not so much of a pattern as it is a 'feeling' and then just let it go. Focus, feel the emotion well up inside you, and then spew.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Much needed thread!

I totally agree, we need to call a spade a spade.

Sometimes I think of the silver spoons as dirtbags and at other times I think of them as spoiled brats and sometimes both. It depends on the individuals and/or the circumstance.

Words are powerful and I think it's about time we stop giving the bumblers praise with the titles that we give them.

And to stop using the same words and attitudes that they use when referring to the masses.

This vid clip describes a typical hive minded brow-beater and how they treat outsiders (hive-minders may or may not notch up human degradation and abuse to the higher levels of crimes against humanity) ...

How many of us would voluntarily rescue a throw-away baby from the trash and want to love it?

I know I would do it - in a heart beat.

But, believe it or not, there are those who would walk or rush by and pretend it never happened. Those are the "killuminazis" of the world.

Tone

edit on 6-1-2011 by Antoniastar because: I'm human, I make boo-booz.

edit on 6-1-2011 by Antoniastar because: oh um hmmm take a wild guess.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join