It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of dead birds found near Murray State campus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Dead bird riddle shifts to Sweden
Arkansas Dead fish and birds Louisiana Dead birds: Kentucky2 places Murray Ky Dead fish and birds and GILBERTSVILLE, Ky. Dead birds
Ok now what is up. This is a sing people. Time to wake up and smell the coffe.

[url=http://www.courierpress.com/news/2011/jan/05/hundreds-dead-birds-found-near-murray-state-campus/?partner=yahoo_headlines]www.courierpress.com[/ur l]
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Please cause greater awareness to the general population by posting onto your facebook as well- let people know about this as well.
Thanks!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ddarkangle2bad

For all the people that are saying it was fireworks killing these birds...... I hope they wake up now. There is something going on that we are not privy to. It is about time we receive answers. If the US government is testing God knows what and birds and fish are dying then............... what could happen to us? This is no accident. Something is going on and we deserve answers, not to be kept in the dark like mushrooms and fed crap.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
We need more iinformation to tie any of these together....
I dont care if its suspicious.....the winter weather kills lots of species in bunches every year.
The separateness of these happenings precludes they all died of the same thing.
Well just have to wait and see what the scientists come up with by way of lab work.
It would be a good thing to weed out the biological and toxocological causes first.
Physical damages next.....
I have already come across a thread blaming it on a cloaked UFO.....perhaps we shouldnt be going off half cocked hey?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Thousands of fish and birds are found dead around the world, so if it is a toxin then how did it get widespread?? Yes, I am sure birds as many creatures die from the cold, but in this case thst is not the answer. The birds had internal injuries and blood clots. How did this happen? And once again why is it worldwide NOW???

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
the world is pissed?
we are using drc-1339 again?
poles shifting?
mini ice age?
biblical prophecy?
2012?
take your pick, all better than cloaked ufos
dont forget haarp, ppl love that one

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by nolongerindenial
reply to post by ddarkangle2bad

For all the people that are saying it was fireworks killing these birds...... I hope they wake up now. There is something going on that we are not privy to. It is about time we receive answers. If the US government is testing God knows what and birds and fish are dying then............... what could happen to us? This is no accident. Something is going on and we deserve answers, not to be kept in the dark like mushrooms and fed crap.

Check my new thread here.

It may be a long shot but worth the look.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Anyone else notice that these species of birds are black/orange/red in color?

new topics

top topics

join