It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking OpEd News.com: It's not fair to refuse your readers the right to read positive thought-pro

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Hey, I found this dailypaul.com... . It was enough to piss me off so I am reposting and sending Rob an email. Maybe you guys can help.

----

Breaking OpEd News.com...

I goto Opednews.com all the time.

It never occurred to me they censor the articles and diaries. Actually they remove anything that Rob and his voluntary editors don't want us to read.

I don't know about you guys, but this pisses me off. WTF, I don't need them to censor, I can go to MSNBC.

Here's an email I wrote (and sent) to Kall after having reading an expose, “ (www.thepeoplesvoice.org...) Rob Kall Ranks The Peoples Voice Among the Top 100 Blogs Overall.”:

To: [email protected]

Hello Rob,

As of late, my friends and I have been talking a lot about you and your website. Mr. Kall you're quite the "talk of the town" so to speak. We're all curious of one thing: Why is it that you do not like positive thought-provoking content. Don't you like your readers to be happy? It gets you a lot traffic, doesn't it?

It's not fair to your readers to refuse them interesting articles that aren't negative.

I would like to ask again, why do you refuse to publish positive content? Why not get your stuff from The TPA Archive..? (www.unfilteredhistory.com...)

Sincerely,
Peter Phillips

[email protected]

I highly encourage EVERYONE reading this to cross post and/or email (go ahead and use mine) asking Rob Kall why he won't give his readers what they are "hungry for."

Be sure and read the article he just scrubbed, Baron Otto Von Bolschwing, SS Veteran of Eichmann's "Jewish Affairs". (www.thepeoplesvoice.org...)
edit on 5-1-2011 by canadianfrontier because: minor revision

new topics

join