It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe this technology exists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I can't think of any other name to call it right now other than Air Information Audio Video Simulation Technology.

Basically, here is how it works. With the use of radio waves, or "whatever" waves, a host computer can simulate the information exchanged between either cell phones or the air itself.

Oxygen molecules work like cells. They can carry information around and share it with other oxygen atoms/molecules. The entire world can be heard or listened to by extracting information from the air, and even any other element.

That I believe exists. However, if it is a bit too far-fetched(I suck at writing, all my thoughts flee when I begin to write), then what surely exists is Audio Video simulation via Cell phone webs and cell phone towers.

With the help of Cell phone webs and extracted information through the atoms, the whole world can be seen.

I believe now, that this is why phones are called "Cell" phones. They act like cells, carrying information/messages.

EDIT: If you shine a beam in a dark room, CONGRATULATIONS!!!, you can see the beam, however, it only lights up where it goes.

Imagine that you create a device, that shoots beams that can pass through anything, any carry information. We know radio waves carry information, and microwaves or most radiation can pass through materials.

Therefore it is completely possible to have a device than can map out the world, and even sounds can be heard through cell phones and the information carried via the cell phone web network. X-rays go through humans and we see whats inside. What about the naked body scanner?

I believe the world is now naked, and a select few can see everyone, anytime, anywhere.

Oh, and I just remembered, they actually showed this technology in I believe, the Dark Knight film.

edit on 4-1-2011 by NaturalKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I bet that the technology is possible.
If it exists, that would probably mean someone(CIA, NSA, FBI?) right now is watching what we do.
I hope it doesn't exist.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
even if it didn't exist, there are plenty of other viewing methods to just about make up for it.
I guess you just have to get used to it. The few can't watch the billions all the time.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

But you could program a robot to pick out any suspicious activity. Then have a human look into that case further. I hope that doesn't/hasn't happened.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost374
reply to post by ChaosMagician

But you could program a robot to pick out any suspicious activity. Then have a human look into that case further. I hope that doesn't/hasn't happened.

uhmm, this is a bit more rudementary than what I posted. Why use a robot when you have satellites shooting beams at you that scan you 24/7?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Great idea though.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I would'nt be too surprised if this technology existed. Weather this technology exists or not is a good question? I think this technology may be possible if it doesn't exist already.My throughts is that this technology may not exist yet but may be possible in the future.
edit on 5-1-2011 by keelan55 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by NaturalKnowledge
I believe now, that this is why phones are called "Cell" phones. They act like cells, carrying information/messages.

Actually 'Cell phones' are called that because the cell phone network is based on towers placed so that they each control a 'cell' shaped like a honeycomb hexagonal. If you look at a network coverage map, you can see this.

Also, Cell phones do not carry information, in the trade they are refered to as 'terminals', which basically just means that they send/receive input. All of the intelligence is in the network, which controls the terminal, handing it from tower to tower.

As for air, it carries only motion and temperature.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
www.sciencedaily.com...

Used in UK since 2002. cell phone frequencies
no need for extra transmitter
edit on 1/6/2011 by B3... because: (no reason given)

top topics

join