It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi laugh at the American people : deficit reduction has been our priority

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
You people in San Francisco who elected and reelected her again and again, I hope you're proud of yourselves. And here if you don't understand, it's SARCASM.

Speaker Pelosi Leaves With a Whopper

At her final press conference as House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said, "Deficit reduction has been a high priority for us. It is our mantra, pay-as-you-go."

The numbers tell a different story.

When the Pelosi Democrats took control of Congress on January 4, 2007, the national debt stood at $8,670,596,242,973.04. The last day of the 111th Congress and Pelosi's Speakership on December 22, 2010 the national debt was $13,858,529,371,601.09 - a roughly $5.2 trillion increase in just four years. Furthermore, the year over year federal deficit has roughly quadrupled during Pelosi's four years as speaker, from $342 billion in fiscal year 2007 to an estimated $1.6 trillion at the end of fiscal year 2010.

Pelosi should be put on trial for having betrayed the American people...
edit on 4-1-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Oh no, you must have it wrong. She told us she was going to drain the swamp, balance the budget and make cherry trees bloom in December.

Than we had the ONE come in and the oceans would fall and the skys would clear and the world would have rainbows with pots of gold on the ends.

Yes, they are thieves and crooks and the people rejoice. Oh well, I guess with the state of the public education nowadays, what do you expect.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I hope one day to see pelosi( yes no capital letter for her) swinging by her neck for treason.As well as every presidential administration since John Kennedy.(whomever is still alive)..When will we all cut the talking and actually do something? One person or even a 1,000 people cannot do it..we need everyone to stand up..I'm so tired of being used and abused by these politicians and their greed...the time for talk is over people..grow a pair and stand up or get what you deserve for being a country full of fat worthless greedy self righteous pansies. Day after day we hear news that further cements the dire need for real change..We founded this country with honor we have lost it with a whimper by only worrying about our own..no matter who you are, what you do, you are a complete and total failure.People have done nothing ot support their fellow countrymen..our country is full of spoiled whiny little babies who wouldn't know what honor was if it literally was shoved up their a$$.I have to say..i have lost faith and respect for practically every american in this country..most of the people in this country disgust me..you should be disgusted as well...all of you.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Nebulous1973

The US is highly unlikely to make it alive economically to 2012. So prepare the second amendment because when it all collapses, I hope you have your list ready.

We know who the scumbags are, we'll round them up, give them public trials, and those found guilty will hang for all to see on TV.

Or maybe we should go Rome style.
edit on 4-1-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Maybe this will help you figure out why Pelosi is outta control:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
The latest from Queen Pelosi-

Paraphrased "Even if everyone was happy with their health care we still would have taken over it"

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
She is a blithering idiot whom cares more for how she looks walking to her seat than the wants and needs of the American people.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

At her final press conference as House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said, "Deficit reduction has been a high priority for us. It is our mantra, pay-as-you-go."

OH, pelosi and the rest of the thieves in the US District of Criminals have a "plan" for "balancing the budget" all right.

..the unstated agenda of these hearings, as I understand it, is to push for the US government to eventually nationalize (confiscate) all assets in private Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) and 401K plans!

The US government is desperate to get its hands on private assets to help cover soaring budget deficits and debts, and this is simply the largest and easiest piggy bank that could be seized. The Investment Company Institute estimates that at the end of 2008 that there were $3.613 trillion of assets in IRAs and $2.350 trillion of assets in 401K plans....

Obviously, an outright seizure of assets would meet stiff resistance from the public. So the confiscation will never be described as such by government officials. Expect to see terms such as “retirement income protection” thrown around. It is highly likely that such a program would be implemented in steps to help overcome public opposition.

The US government plan is to eventually take ownership of all assets in IRAs and 401K accounts and replace them with US government “Treasury Retirement Bonds.” In the October 2008 hearings, it was proposed that these bonds pay a 3% interest rate. Another major change is that, upon retirement, the individual’s retirement account would be converted into an annuity.... www.thefinancialphysician.com...

top topics

join