It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientific edvidence that Heaven and Hell are real ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I removed this Tread... I dit not even express my opinion if I belive in God or not.. I just shared some documentaries, and people start throwing dirt right and left... first and last time I post any treads on ATS about religious stuff..

Mods please remove and kill this tread
edit on 4-1-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
This is all subjective my friend.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
This is all subjective my friend.

So is your reply, try and read and watch my tread before posting

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Come on man,the sounds of hell,that is ludacris

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
If Hell is real, why would it be at the center of earth? Why not the Sun? Why not New Jersey?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

OMG READ MY TREAD BEFORE THIS BS....
There are info in my tread that answers all those questions

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Although I don't really have the time to be watching 20 videos, I just thought I'd debunk this one.

The sounds of hell is a common urban legend, that is in fact a hoax. Those 'hellish' (if that's even a word) noises were made when the drill hit a pocket of air. Experts in the mining field actually use microphones to map out the physiology of an underground cavern.

The way to hell
edit on 4/1/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by lektrofellon
Come on man,the sounds of hell,that is ludacris

So does flying saucers and loch ness monster...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo
Although I don't really have the time to be watching 20 videos, I just thought I'd debunk this one.

The sounds of hell is a common urban legend, that is in fact a hoax. Those 'hellish' (if that's even a word) noises were made when the drill hit a pocket of air. Experts in the mining field actually use microphones to map out the physiology of an underground cavern.

The way to hell
edit on 4/1/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

Thanks for the link, but cant see why you say its a FACT that its a hoax and its been debunked.. the website you link to only say its been debunked.. That dont make it so.. A cat cant fly because I say so..
edit on 4-1-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Yeah and there is no scientiffic evidence for them either!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by lektrofellon

Yeah and there is no scientiffic evidence for them either!

Ok. I joined ATS to talk about things, not call everything ludacris and spam smiley faces.. dont infect my tread with your small minded way of thinking

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
as a Christian, I try to listen to and obey, the commands of Jesus. I would just ask, please work on your grammar and your understanding of terms like 'scientific' unless you want to give people the impression that Christians lack education.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Heaven and hell spawned from religous writings and in my opinion you cant gather scientific evidence from fairy tales!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Snopes is a quite a reliable site in my experience, it is one the best for refuting urban legends and myths

Snopes: Rumours are held up to the light

I was intending on adding the Well to Hell wikipedia page in my previous post, but as you can see, it is pretty minimal

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
These videos do not provide "evidence" for heaven and hell. I've seen a preponderance of more evidence for UFOs and extraterrestrial visitations than this bull****. The cosmos (space) IS heaven or "The Heavens". Ancient people thought there was some kind of supernatural paradise beyond the sky, but all modern scientists found are planets and billions of galaxies each with billions of stars that float in a dark, airless vacuum of space. As for the hell myth, I'm not sure what to compare it to or how it even came about in the first place. There might be some kind of punishment going on within the Earth, but it certainly would not be directed by a divine deity, an impossible being that cannot exist. It would be directed by extraterrestrials who want to punish certain people for whatever reasons they have.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by miken777
as a Christian, I try to listen to and obey, the commands of Jesus. I would just ask, please work on your grammar and your understanding of terms like 'scientific' unless you want to give people the impression that Christians lack education.

1. Im not Christian

2. Im not from US or England, and im aware that my grammar sux

3. Give people impressions, im sure christians got all the same problems as everybody else does

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Condemned0625
These videos do not provide "evidence" for heaven and hell. I've seen a preponderance of more evidence for UFOs and extraterrestrial visitations than this bull****. The cosmos (space) IS heaven or "The Heavens". Ancient people thought there was some kind of supernatural paradise beyond the sky, but all modern scientists found are planets and billions of galaxies each with billions of stars that float in a dark, airless vacuum of space. As for the hell myth, I'm not sure what to compare it to or how it even came about in the first place. There might be some kind of punishment going on within the Earth, but it certainly would not be directed by a divine deity, an impossible being that cannot exist. It would be directed by extraterrestrials who want to punish certain people for whatever reasons they have.

Again, you have clearly NOT seen the first documentary I posted, it got real physical evidence of the soul that leaves the body and more... So your the bull******* here I never said I belive any of this crap.. I just post it.. U make me angry

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
That old recording is shear C2C nostalgia...
Its been played (by request i might add,) many many times om Art bells show(and George Noory too)
Brings to mind the story of Mels Holes in north western washington.
Aparently bottomless it is said that Mel, whose ex wife owned to property i think, had put a beam across it, and had dropped a wieght on a line down.The line was some shark line he used for catching sharks, and he ultimately dropped miles of it donw the center of the hle without ever touching bottom.
Now this is a classic story, and i wont go into the adventures Mel had staving off the federal goverments interest in buying the property, and how they had kidnapped him, extracting all his teeth in the process of getting mel to sign zee papers.
There is also another sister hole to this one, in the desert states, but thats another story......
Mels hole is supposedly nowcovered by a building, and the property is a fenced access denied area.
Though the whole tale came out over some period of time, and the story is somewhat convoluted, and fantastic, let us not forget the US goverment has built a massive cmplex over just such a deep hole in australia, called alice springs.
Though they may not be contacting hell on a regular basis, they are certainly contacting their atomic submarines through it.
Dont zacly know what brought that ramble on, but the fact remains that there has been a lot of interest in deep holes in the ground of late by various groups.The old hollow earth theory seems to be getting popular again....
too......
These thng wouldnt all be cyclial manefestations of lunar activity would they?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

You call it crap and say you've never claimed to believe it, yet you claim that it's evidence? If you think it's evidence then you must believe it.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
It is my opinion that what happens when you die is largely based on your belief systems, so thats why those people experienced what they did during their NDEs. I've had my fair share of OBEs and other experiences, and I am not afraid of hell, or dieing for that matter. The only thing in this thread we can objectively debate are those hell sounds, and that sounded like some sound clip of a halloween haunted house type of thing, cant believe some people believe that is real.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join