It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC Pick Of The Year Conspiracy Files: 9/11 - The Third Tower Broadcast-ed again !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
First of all I would like to say that I am not from America but i have full sympathy with 9/11 victims and i want justice for them but In my country many terrorist attacks happen every few years or so and many people die due to that, so some of the people have accepted such attacks as part of their reality. Bombs are placed in busy market places, train stations etc., very few of such terror strikes makes headlines in international media.

But 9/11, I must say is the most discussed tragedy in the whole world media and the internet. Why, because there is an image of America in the mind's of the people of the world and in Americans themselves that they are all powerful and nobody can touch them and also because before 9/11 there were virtually no terror strikes by so called Islamic militant groups, the few that happened were directed directly at the government like embassies, federal bldg., navy ships etc ( Source ) and not at general public, so we can say 9/11 came as a totally unexpected event for Americans as well as the world.
Many of you truth seekers know there are some powerful world elites based in America who are behind many major events like this but they are outside the government and belong to no countries of this world, so its natural people in the government are all tongue-tied to speak the truth because they simply no nothing about it.

So, I believe 9/11 was a strong message to the people of the world that nobody is safe from their terror machine, not even the all powerful America. And of course they succeeded in that just look at the new securities laws all over the world, that claim to make you feel more safe through exercising more control over your free will. All of you have watched that video of BBC reporting fall of building 7 before it actually fell, and this glitch at the end:

Video Here.

BBC said this glitch occurred due to satellite link has some time limit after that it cuts off automatically, but does it take that much time before cutting off and that to in such a horrible way, and we have seen talk shows through satellite which goes on for hours but that kind of glitch never happened, it is clear to me they unscrewed the video feed cable directly. The person in the studio even after seeing the glitch for several seconds kept talking and jane standley clearly saw the building standing but still reported it has fallen, what is this are they under some mind control. Jane standley later said, She had never heard of Tower 7, and did not recognise it in the New York skyline. But what about the man sitting in the studio does he also doesn't know where is tower 7. And then they lost all those tapes.
The explanation that BBC gave about this:
"The BBC says this was simply an honest mistake on what was probably the fastest moving, most chaotic and most confusing story they had ever covered."
What about the wars and riots they have covered in the whole world weren't they chaotic, reporters reporting from the field directly while bullets hurling towards them isn't that chaotic enough, similar to that statement was standpoint of Jane standley.

"On September 11, 2001, Reuters incorrectly reported that one of the buildings at the New York World Trade Centre, 7WTC, had collapsed before it actually did. The report was picked up from a local news story and was withdrawn as soon as it emerged that the building had not fallen."

BBC takes story from Reuters and Reuters took story from local sources, this is how these esteemed news agencies work, with thousands of reporters all over the world but not a single of their reporter in New York.

BBC has given its explanation about what happened according to them and they are not part of any conspiracy a while back, but why are they digging skeletons out of grave again when they have issued statements previously, In 2008 they made a documentary called Conspiracy Files: 9/11 - The Third Tower, and it was them explaining all over again their mistakes in reporting that event and this that they had found the lost tapes, placed in 2002 aisle when they should have been placed in 2001 aisle. But if they placed them in year 2001, were they even having a 2002 rack.

Google Video Link

What are they discussing in this documentary is also all to confusing, first they will present a fact and than debunk it like you see in discovery channel aliens documentary, like they first said the tower 7 has fallen due to fires than they show us some experiments which suggests fires can't bring down a building like that. Then they move to the thermite heating theory of steel columns and immediately debunk that by saying the thermite traces were found due to the gas cutters that were used to cut through the debris. And at the end concluding nothing and further putting us in confusion.

They have made this documentary as the pick of the year and had again broadcast-ed it here in Asia too and i am not sure about other parts of the world on the first day of 2011. What is the purpose of spending so much money and time in making this documentary, were the previously laid statements does not clearly state their standpoint.

So, I ask you if someone is not guilty of a crime, why it is trying to defend itself so much.

edit on 4/1/11 by vinay86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
People are going to debate this for decades to come. I gave up caring about it a long time ago. What happened on 9/11 will never be known. The truth is so far distorted now, we wouldn't know it, even if it slapped us in the face. People will always believe 3 towers fell in the exact same way, two from planes, 1 from falling debris and fires. Osama bin laden is a super genius and outsmarted the entire countries military defenses, hijacked 4 planes, with box cutters and caused the biggest terrorist attack against the usa. And apprently still can't find the guy after starting 2 wars and countless dollars spent. Bin laden must be one of the smartest people on the face of this earth. And because he hasn't been caught, he could be planning another attack at any time, bigger and worse than 9/11. Be afraid. Let them take your rights away in order to protect you from this terrorist. Let them violate your personal privacy because bin laden might be watching. The american government knows exactly what to do, trust them. And pay your taxes, they're in debt.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
People are going to debate this for decades to come. I gave up caring about it a long time ago.

Agreed with you many of us have gave up and do not care about it anymore, we are all bored of it:
Okay! Yes! We're bored!
We're all bored now!

But has it ever occurred to you, that
the process that creates this boredom we see

in the world now may very well be a
self-perpetuating, unconscious form of brain-washing,

created by a world totalitarian
government based on money?

And that all of this is much
more dangerous than one thinks?

And it's not just a question
of individual survival,

but that somebody who's bored is asleep,
and somebody who's asleep will not say "no"?

--------My Dinner With Andre.

edit on 4/1/11 by vinay86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I think it’s the BBC using the 'double bind' technique. 'Don't believe any of this, it's all true.' This will, of course, eventually have the desired effect which is giving up caring. We all have our immediate personal lives to get on with and time will grind us down.
edit on 4-1-2011 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
People are going to debate this for decades to come. I gave up caring about it a long time ago. What happened on 9/11 will never be known. The truth is so far distorted now, we wouldn't know it, even if it slapped us in the face. People will always believe 3 towers fell in the exact same way, two from planes, 1 from falling debris and fires. Osama bin laden is a super genius and outsmarted the entire countries military defenses, hijacked 4 planes, with box cutters and caused the biggest terrorist attack against the usa. And apprently still can't find the guy after starting 2 wars and countless dollars spent. Bin laden must be one of the smartest people on the face of this earth. And because he hasn't been caught, he could be planning another attack at any time, bigger and worse than 9/11. Be afraid. Let them take your rights away in order to protect you from this terrorist. Let them violate your personal privacy because bin laden might be watching. The american government knows exactly what to do, trust them. And pay your taxes, they're in debt.

Completely agree. The fact that a national tragedy that affected the world too would have such distortion of facts and cause a divide about what happened that day and that no definitive conclusion will come of it makes me not care anymore either. This sheer exhaustion and the majority of people being torn on the issue is the true success of the U.S. government. Regardless of who did it, as long as people cannot conform to a single answer about 9-11 was the goal of the government. A divided house is easier to control.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

9-11 is very interesting considering the fact that it was the very reason we went to war. But the reason for going to war had been false there was no WMD's in IRAQ plus add in the housing collapse and Stock market crash within years of each other then the bankers and auto companies asking for money and you get the picture that America wants its people broke. How does 2 planes hitting a building cause the economic collapse of a country? I have a theory about why it was the world trade center. Don't you think its odd that years later after the world trade center is hit European trade and American trade in stocks takes a dive which had been a staple of world trade? . I personally think a virus or some type of undetectable worm was input into the banking and stock system at the world trade center the planes that hit the building are a diversion to take focus away from the world trade center as the place where it was first input into the system if they catch it somehow.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I’m still amazed at the incredulity people show when it comes to hijacking with box cutters. Why is that so hard to accept?
People rob banks with post it notes every day in the US.
People rob Quick marts with a claim of a gun every day in the US.

Just what in the he## would you do if a bad guy sneaks behind your wife and puts a box cutter to her throat? You are going to hand over your wallet, that’s what.

Just what would you do if a bad guy does this to a stewardess in the service area next to the cockpit door today? Nothing! That’s what. You with 10 other people couldn’t do a thing to save her. The only real change now is that she would be sacrificed to save the plane.

Come down off your high horse and realize an unarmed group is powerless against a lowly box cutter in those circumstances.

Remember Thermopylae!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

What does the crash in2001 and the housing crash and the auto bailout have to do with each other? I don’t think you understand the way the business works.

The auto industry bailout was because US manufacturers had expensive union contracts and huge debts they kept kicking down the road. Toyota and Hyundai cleaned their clock and the day of reckoning finally came.

The housing collapse came in an effort to ‘artificially’ stimulate the economy by giving loans to lower and lower class people. When a new family gets their first house they buy appliances, furniture, linens etc. But when they can’t make all those monthly payments a day of reckoning comes.

The crash in 2000 was dot com bubble. People thought ‘tech’ would solve the world and the market would never drop. The day of reckoning came quickly.

The drop in 2001-2002 was due to 911 fear.

All of these events were separate and distinct.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
There is plenty of evidence that has been denied to the US Citizens.
The US Gov holds back much of the very important stuff, and drribbles out snmall amounts of innocuous meaningless drivel.
Hard evidence is available and should be presented to the people.,why is it not?
The 9/11 tradgedy was a crime of the shadow goverment which actually runs the US and other countries as well!
wake up!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
I’m still amazed at the incredulity people show when it comes to hijacking with box cutters. Why is that so hard to accept?
People rob banks with post it notes every day in the US.
People rob Quick marts with a claim of a gun every day in the US.

Just what in the he## would you do if a bad guy sneaks behind your wife and puts a box cutter to her throat? You are going to hand over your wallet, that’s what.

Just what would you do if a bad guy does this to a stewardess in the service area next to the cockpit door today? Nothing! That’s what. You with 10 other people couldn’t do a thing to save her. The only real change now is that she would be sacrificed to save the plane.

Come down off your high horse and realize an unarmed group is powerless against a lowly box cutter in those circumstances.

Remember Thermopylae!
i dont find it hard to believe planes were hijacted but i do find it extremely hard to comprehend that airliners caused the total symmetrical freefall destruction of two of the most powerfull steel structured building of its time one building wtc7 wasnt hit by a plane but still fell in the exact same way add that to the hundreds of coiencedences and things going on that day that defies pysics and common sence.

As re bbc thats just one of many unanswered questions re 911

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

i dont find it hard to believe planes were hijacted but i do find it extremely hard to comprehend that airliners caused the total symmetrical freefall destruction of two of the most powerfull steel structured building of its time one building wtc7 wasnt hit by a plane but still fell in the exact same way add that to the hundreds of coiencedences and things going on that day that defies pysics and common sence.

Isn’t that pretty much what they said right after the Titanic went down?

Just because YOU don’t understand why the building fell doesn’t mean the experts don’t. Nor does it mean the overwhelming majority of the public can’t comprehend the sequence of events leading to the fall.

Do you understand all the building regulations involved with your house?
Do you understand all that goes into researching the next stock move?
Do you understand how to determine a cause of a human death?
That’s what we have experts for.

I expect you will now bring up the architects and engineers website stuff. Ask yourself if they are qualified to investigate the collapse. No because they are not investigators they are designers. A medical examiner is not a brain surgeon. An air crash investigator is not an air plane designer. An architect/engineer can tell you what is required to build a building to safety standards. But not the structural failures and failure modes of a building they didn’t even design.

Is it the job of TPTB to go house to house and fully explain why the building fell to every doubter? No. It’s easy for you to sit on a couple of conspiracy sites and say it couldn’t have happened that way. But it makes more sense to go to many non conspiracy sites and see if could have happened that way.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Just because YOU don’t understand why the building fell doesn’t mean the experts don’t.
i understand the buildings fell as a result of a controlled demolition

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

i understand the buildings fell as a result of a controlled demolition

Just like Titanic was pulled under by a giant squid.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
If thats what you wish to believe knock your self out

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Sam look at it another way.
The auto industry in an effort to maximise profits were funded more and more by the bankers. Its a fallacy to lay the blame at the workers who had no intention of matching the cheap labour costs and regional tax benefits enjoyed by foreign auto makers.

The housing collapse came because the housing industry needed to stimulate a market that was dead in the water, after years of pumping, due to high property prices. Kept high due to the bankers requiring excessive returns on their loans to Freddie and Fannie etc.

The dot com bubble burst due to the greed of investment bankers looking to profit from the next big thing and knowing nothing of what they were buying. A Techno land grab if you like. A lot of dust and dirt there boys !

Bankers playing with other peoples money no less. Separate and distinct ? Hmm.

On another point..... you can rely on an unquestioning faith in “the experts” if you wish, but I feel it is not beyond the realms of possibility that they are used by vested interests to provide an off the shelf answer to sometimes contentious and uncomfortable issues.

With reference website stuff.
You ask “Ask yourself if they are qualified to investigate the collapse. No “
I would defer to the contrary.
I would expect an architect to be able to investigate as to the failings of a structure purely because they are inherent in the designs of such.
How can an architect / engineer advise me of a buildings safety standards if he is not expected to know about structural failures and failure modes?.
I would expect an aviation designer to be able to investigate as to the causes of an air accident for the same reasons
The medical world is diverse and extensive but the same principle applies.
I don't expect a house to house answer service with full and un-redacted explanations, but like most people, I'm not going to just accept the usual “nothing to see folks, move along” response that has become the norm from those who are meant to represent us.

You may note the English spelling in the above, maximise, labour, Etc, Thats ENGLISH, not Microsoft English.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Just because YOU don’t understand why the building fell doesn’t mean the experts don’t. Nor does it mean the overwhelming majority of the public can’t comprehend the sequence of events leading to the fall.

Do you understand all the building regulations involved with your house?
Do you understand all that goes into researching the next stock move?
Do you understand how to determine a cause of a human death?
That’s what we have experts for.

I expect you will now bring up the architects and engineers website stuff. Ask yourself if they are qualified to investigate the collapse. No because they are not investigators they are designers. A medical examiner is not a brain surgeon. An air crash investigator is not an air plane designer. An architect/engineer can tell you what is required to build a building to safety standards. But not the structural failures and failure modes of a building they didn’t even design.

Is it the job of TPTB to go house to house and fully explain why the building fell to every doubter? No. It’s easy for you to sit on a couple of conspiracy sites and say it couldn’t have happened that way. But it makes more sense to go to many non conspiracy sites and see if could have happened that way.
LOL your right ! Heres a shocker for you when engineered the world trade center was built to withstand a plane crash without going down. If you don't believe me look it up. If you already know that and say yeah well it didnt fall right away so it worked your more of a sheep then you know. Thats why the steel that was used on it couldn't be melted by the temperatures of the burning plane fuel but somehow by magic it happened explain that. Anyone who saw it knew something was off about the building falling all at once to be it would seem the part that the plane hit with most of the structure damage would have fallen long before seeing as it was the place where the most fuel had been burned.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
S&F! Truthers get blanked on all the time.. buildingwhat.org...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf
reply to post by vinay86

9-11 is very interesting considering the fact that it was the very reason we went to war. But the reason for going to war had been false there was no WMD's in IRAQ plus add in the housing collapse and Stock market crash within years of each other then the bankers and auto companies asking for money and you get the picture that America wants its people broke. How does 2 planes hitting a building cause the economic collapse of a country? I have a theory about why it was the world trade center. Don't you think its odd that years later after the world trade center is hit European trade and American trade in stocks takes a dive which had been a staple of world trade? . I personally think a virus or some type of undetectable worm was input into the banking and stock system at the world trade center the planes that hit the building are a diversion to take focus away from the world trade center as the place where it was first input into the system if they catch it somehow.

Agreed 9/11 lead to many things one of it was obviously deliberate economic collapse, its all part of problem reaction solution, there are many theories regarding the W MD's in iraq some people say they went there to discover some ancient alien technologies that saddam was hiding, may be thats the reason they executed saddam so that he may not be able to tell the real truth. I was watching a movie called operation endgame, and i am not able to discern the menaing of this line maybe you could:

"The greatest weapon of mass destruction on earth, is human soul on fire"

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
There are people who believe the world is flat.
Some of those people if given enough evidence would change their minds.
Some of those people wouldn't if they were riding in the Space Shuttle.

There are people who believe a planet X is going to hit us in the near future.
There are people who if given enough evidence, such as, it would be seen by now, would change their minds.
Some of those people wouldn't even if 2012 comes and goes and there is no sign of it.

Those are easy ones. 9/11 is not.
If you take everything, I mean everything, we know about the subject, we know that the official story has so many holes that it either proves purposeful deceit, or gross incompetence.
That is the simplest that can be proven with evidence.
Those that have not, and can not accept that will never ever change their mind on the topic, even if Cheney himself wrote a tell all book on his deathbed.

Don't waste your time with that group of people regarding the 9/11 topic...it will just frustrate you to tears.
....here is a pretty good way to test the waters with someone before you even think about talking 9/11 with them....If they think Sarah Palin should have run for President in 2008. (of course only if that person is a U.S. citizen, I can understand someone that hates America to think that would have been just swell.
Another test.....If they think holographic planes hit the towers......don't bother with them either....they wouldn't believe an Osama press conference where he gives up the full details of the day.

9/11 is very much like a religion....there are way too few agnostics like my self out there, and way too many fundamentalist....however....who has the more dangerous belief? If the, "government did it all man" people are wrong...what harm? If the "government is flawed but they would never...." people are wrong......yeah, we have a problem then...because they are the majority, they are the ones with the higher "collective" I.Q.s, they are the ones that have the ability and the numbers to keep us from waking up to a Brave New World. But they also have the least imagination and time to give the world around them much thought......who is running for office? doesn't matter to them as long as there is a "D" or an "R" next to their names.

top topics

join