It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New System for Analyzing Information on WikiLeaks, Social Media and beyond.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

the technology can be used to extract information from WikiLeaks from two perspectives: one, to obtain generic indicators that provide information on whether the data network has the features of a social network and whether communities of data are created that can provide relevant information; and two, to use the documents hosted on the website to analyze how a topic evolves over time, how a person or a group relates to different topics and how the documents themselves interrelate.

Source

edit on 3-1-2011 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

(ANCERT) used the technology to detect fraud in real estate transactions and the Catalan Institute of Oncology is using it to study the evolution of cancer in Catalonia

I say anything that is going to quicken the processes,data transference and the overall speed of the information highway is great,just not at the cost increase in security loss.

If it will help researchers,scientists and doctors in their work in finding cures,new treatments and positive advancements in general faster,that would be something I would honorably back .
I can see this being misused or causing more harm in the wrong control.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by PerfectPerception

Explanation: S&F! Great resource and research tool!

Personal Disclosure: Bumped for Justice!

new topics

join