It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telepathic Communication

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Oneness
Love/Light

That's all. Open yourself to truth, then accept it. Accept yourself. Accept yourself as one with the Universe which is love.

The Universe is love/light

"Love is all there is, all else is ignorance" - Me

Open yourself to love. Become it as it becomes you.
Accept yourself as you are, then accept others as they are.

Find a way to break the bonds that the ego has placed in your life and see other people as yourself.
See the dogs as yourself, the cats, the trees, the planet, the sun, the galaxy, the universe. It is all love.

You are part of it and you are it for all is one.

When you look into the eyes of someone be convinced that on a deep level, you are looking into the eyes of yourself. At this point you will be the observer observing the observer observing the observer. You are the observer. You are observing yourself. When you look at anything, you are observing yourself, always.

So do it.

Look at yourself in the eyes of another and talk to that portion of yourself with whom you are trying to communicate. Be them and be their thoughts and put thought in their head. Feel their essence.

You have to be sure that what you see as yourself is infinite love and that separation from love is an illusion.

I swear to you all. This is truth.

And if you don't manage to acquire the necessary disciplines to do it, don't give up. Know it is possible because I have done it, and I'm telling you it is.

"Seek and ye shall find."

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Quick question... How did you manage to accomplish this? I'm a good listener...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Its nice your aproach. For meditation and yoga this thinking can make real miracles. I see oneness is similar or has it bases from the Brahman understanding like:

SB 11.29.13-14: O brilliant Uddhava, one who thus views all living entities with the idea that I am present within each of them, and who by taking shelter of this divine knowledge offers due respect to everyone, is considered actually wise. Such a man sees equally the brahmana and the outcaste, the thief and the charitable promoter of brahminical culture, the sun and the tiny sparks of fire, the gentle and the cruel.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karmayogi11

Its nice your aproach. For meditation and yoga this thinking can make real miracles. I see oneness is similar or has it bases from the Brahman understanding like:

SB 11.29.13-14: O brilliant Uddhava, one who thus views all living entities with the idea that I am present within each of them, and who by taking shelter of this divine knowledge offers due respect to everyone, is considered actually wise. Such a man sees equally the brahmana and the outcaste, the thief and the charitable promoter of brahminical culture, the sun and the tiny sparks of fire, the gentle and the cruel.

that's how it was, you have to respect everyone and everything, because on a higher level, if you aren't respecting everyone, you aren't respecting yourself.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

I became one with the universe and looked at my girlfriend and instead of seeing something separate from myself, I saw myself. Once I realized I was looking at myself, I was able to put thoughts into her (my) head. It was like I saw her soul with my soul.

A few years ago I abandoned all my beliefs about what I thought reality was and began searching for what resonated with me the most. I arrived at the conclusion that all is love. All is love and our human brain is incapable of perceiving it that way most of the time, but not indefinitely. However, although our human brain is incapable of perceiving it that way, it doesn't mean that isn't the way it is, and it doesn't mean we aren't perfect love either. The ego keeps us from our true nature.

It took a lot of spiritual/philosophical understanding to arrive at a oneness realization. The realization is fleeting because we are still bound by the constraints of the ego.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Ok we can say we are oneness or like in hindu therms we are brahman, But there is a mistake made be few saying everything is God so I am God also.

WRONG!

You may be part of it but you are not the whole thing.
Or you are part of the universal being but not the supreme soul who controls all of it.

Is important not to forget this, or your false ego will rise to new heights and the benefits of thinking like this will be lost.

edit on 20/02/2009 by Karmayogi11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Ok we can say we are oneness or like in hindu therms we are brahman, But there is a mistake made be few saying everything is God so I am God also.

WRONG!

You may be part of it but you are not the whole thing.
Or you are part of the universal being but not the supreme soul who controls all of it.

Is important not to forget this, or your false ego will rise to new heights and the benefits of thinking like this will be lost.

edit on 20/02/2009 by Karmayogi11 because: (no reason given)

You are the whole thing because you are not your self as you see it now.
You are a distortion of this supreme reality of oneness.
A distortion that causes the idea of separateness.
all IS one.
If it weren't telepathic communication for me wouldn't have been possible.

You are God because God is everything. God is every atom/molecule/cell/person/planet/star/galaxy/universe all in one. He doesn't see through the eyes of separation as we do. True reality is from his perception. He is love/light, and so is his creation. HE IS THE CREATION.
You resonate with his being when you are in a state of complete unconditional love.

This resonance is the realization of oneness.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I look at myself at the mirror everyday and would like to "seek" LOVE but I "find" the reflection of EVOL of this world. There is always the imperfection or that something is missing or lacking and the longing that somehow there is always something that could be better than LOVE. And although I would LOVE to see that reflected in others that I meet along the way, there is always some EVIL, which is to LIVE in a world of imperfection or to have LIVED once in perfect harmony with enemies.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

You arYou are the whole thing because you are not your self as you see it now.
all IS one.

You are God because God is everything. God is every atom/molecule/cell/person/planet/star/galaxy/universe all in one. He doesn't see through the eyes of separation as we do. True reality is from his perception. He is love/light, and so is his creation. HE IS THE CREATION.
You resonate with his being when you are in a state of complete unconditional love.

e the whole thing because you are not your self as you see it now.

Ok let me put this example if God is gold we could say we are gold atoms. And yes an atom of gold is gold to. But in weight and size that atom cant compare itself to the piece of gold.
That what you call a distortion is nothing more than our ego wanting to rule over everything he can see, in this world full of duality.

SB 11.28.13: Actually, the living entity is transcendental to material existence. But because of his mentality of lording it over material nature, his material existential condition does not cease, and, just as in a dream, he is affected by all sorts of disadvantages.

When you see yourself as equal as God then it means that you still want to rule in the material world.
God means Ishvara or Controller so your conditioned condition does not cease.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
Oneness
Love/Light

That's all. Open yourself to truth, then accept it. Accept yourself. Accept yourself as one with the Universe which is love.

"Love is all there is, all else is ignorance" - Me

Accept yourself as you are, then accept others as they are.

Find a way to break the bonds that the ego has placed in your life and see other people as yourself.
See the dogs as yourself, the cats, the trees, the planet, the sun, the galaxy, the universe. It is all love.

You are part of it and you are it for all is one.

When you look into the eyes of someone be convinced that on a deep level, you are looking into the eyes of yourself. At this point you will be the observer observing the observer observing the observer. You are the observer. You are observing yourself. When you look at anything, you are observing yourself, always.

So do it.

Look at yourself in the eyes of another and talk to that portion of yourself with whom you are trying to communicate. Be them and be their thoughts and put thought in their head. Feel their essence.

You have to be sure that what you see as yourself is infinite love and that separation from love is an illusion.

I swear to you all. This is truth.

And if you don't manage to acquire the necessary disciplines to do it, don't give up. Know it is possible because I have done it, and I'm telling you it is.

"Seek and ye shall find."

Seriously, you surely don't believe the above heap of mumbo jumbo ?
C'mon, really ??

The majority of it is just nonsensical ramblings and sentences with no inherent information content.

What does this really mean ?

And this ... what the heck is it supposed to mean ?

and another ... a sentence containing many words and zero meaning.

and my favourite

At this point you will be the observer observing the observer observing the observer. You are the observer. You are observing yourself. When you look at anything, you are observing yourself, always.

Are any of you out there falling for this nonsensical mumbo jumbo ?
Are you feeling your lives expanding radially outwards and your inner essence merging with and becoming one with the universe ... a merging of your tao, third eye, spiritual essence with the god-head of the universe ?

See, without even trying I too can write meaningless tautologies that look great but say nothing.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I swear to you all. This is truth. And if you don't manage to acquire the necessary disciplines to do it, don't give up. Know it is possible because I have done it, and I'm telling you it is. "Seek and ye shall find."

I have done this, and you don't need any "disciplines" except for being able to go deep into your mind. A few years ago a friend who live far from me and I began a controlled experiment in telepathy. For three days, we would "reach out and tough" each other, is was exciting and really cool. On the morning of the fifth day, she appeared to me in full appreciation in my kitchen. She later reported that I appeared in her home, and touched her, giving her a brilliant flash of light.
We had to break off the experiment, it was getting way to sexual for both of us, and we are both married. But! We proved to each other that telepathy is real, and can be accomplished with ease. All it takes is people who are "in tune" with each other. My son and I used to do this, when I was training him to be a mechanic, we used telepathy to communicate without speaking. Be aware, the power lies in the lowest Chakra, the Serpent Place. Always awaken the other Chakras first, and the lower one last.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by beissensiemich

Cool name " beissensiemich " Its like to try to read on german Belebender... But this has maybe also no meaning for you. How to describe to someone that lives in the dessert the ocean?
Well when you enter in trance is like to swim in an ocean of bliss but how to describe it to you?

This is maybe not your area or are you just trolling a bit?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

You arYou are the whole thing because you are not your self as you see it now.
all IS one.

e the whole thing because you are not your self as you see it now.

Ok let me put this example if God is gold we could say we are gold atoms. And yes an atom of gold is gold to. But in weight and size that atom cant compare itself to the piece of gold.
That what you call a distortion is nothing more than our ego wanting to rule over everything he can see, in this world full of duality.

SB 11.28.13: Actually, the living entity is transcendental to material existence. But because of his mentality of lording it over material nature, his material existential condition does not cease, and, just as in a dream, he is affected by all sorts of disadvantages.

When you see yourself as equal as God then it means that you still want to rule in the material world.
God means Ishvara or Controller so your conditioned condition does not cease.

No. your perception of me is mislead. I don't want to rule anything. I just want to be in oneness. If there is oneness (and there is), there is nothing to rule because there is only one. Control is an illusion. There is free will, and part of becoming love is to learn to allow others their free will.

You see God as a Supreme Ruler. I see God as a Supreme Being. God is love and love allows free will and rules nothing. We choose to align ourselves with God, or not.

When you become God, there is no more duality. Duality is created by the ego. God is oneness. Duality is twoness, the concept gold is twoness, the concept human being is twoness. But there does exist a oneness, and there does exist God. And God IS love.

My selfish desires may fuel my in fact be unconsciously that I want to rule the universe, but the idea of ruling the Universe is a human concept forged from the illusion making furnace that is the ego.

The ego causes the separateness perception.

From God's perspective, Love is all there is. From our perspective, there are many things.

Like I said it took me releasing all my pre-conceptions of who I thought God was to figure out who he really is. And then after I discovered his nature, a few years later, I achieved telepathic communication through a deep sense of oneness.

The negative controls. The positive allows.
The negative is fear based. The positive is love based.
The negative is self-serving. The positive is self-sacrificing.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Do you see that negative and positive, love and hate are part of duality? And God does control belive me he is far beyond good and bad. And about fear let me say that everything moves out of fear from him. God is so far beyond our comprehension but is nice to figure out what he/she is realy isnt it?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I AM the people--the mob--the crowd--the mass.
Do you know that all the great work of the world is
done through me? I am the workingman, the inventor, the
maker of the world's food and clothes.

I am the audience that witnesses history. The Napoleons
come from me and the Lincolns. They die. And
then I send forth more Napoleons and Lincolns.
I am the seed ground. I am a prairie that will stand
for much plowing. Terrible storms pass over me.
I forget. The best of me is sucked out and wasted.
I forget. Everything but Death comes to me and
makes me work and give up what I have.
And I forget.

Sometimes I growl, shake myself and spatter a few red
drops for history to remember. Then--I forget.
When I, the People, learn to remember, when I,
the People, use the lessons of yesterday and no longer
forget who robbed me last year, who played me for
a fool--then there will be no speaker in all the world
say the name: "The People," with any fleck of a
sneer in his voice or any far-off smile of derision.
The mob--the crowd--the mass--will arrive then.

-Carl Sandburg (1878-1967)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by beissensiemich

I was just trying to describe how to have an experience of telepathy. I do believe everything I just said. And I wouldn't have said it if it didn't make sense to me. And it probably wouldn't have made sense to me if I wouldn't have experienced it firsthand. It all has meaning. But meaning is relative and if you can't see the meaning then I can't show it to you.

Truthfully, I don't expect many people to understand, because its hard for me to understand, yet I have at one point in time seen it crystal clear, and all my questions were answered truthfully. You just experience it and then forget it. Then its back to separateness.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Do you see that negative and positive, love and hate are part of duality? And God does control belive me he is far beyond good and bad. And about fear let me say that everything moves out of fear from him. God is so far beyond our comprehension but is nice to figure out what he/she is realy isnt it?

I see love as reality and hate as ignorance. But there is duality nonetheless in higher forms of existence where you have angels and demons. But I also see Demons as ignorant.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist

I AM the people--the mob--the crowd--the mass.
Do you know that all the great work of the world is
done through me? I am the workingman, the inventor, the
maker of the world's food and clothes.

I am the audience that witnesses history. The Napoleons
come from me and the Lincolns. They die. And
then I send forth more Napoleons and Lincolns.
I am the seed ground. I am a prairie that will stand
for much plowing. Terrible storms pass over me.
I forget. The best of me is sucked out and wasted.
I forget. Everything but Death comes to me and
makes me work and give up what I have.
And I forget.

Sometimes I growl, shake myself and spatter a few red
drops for history to remember. Then--I forget.
When I, the People, learn to remember, when I,
the People, use the lessons of yesterday and no longer
forget who robbed me last year, who played me for
a fool--then there will be no speaker in all the world
say the name: "The People," with any fleck of a
sneer in his voice or any far-off smile of derision.
The mob--the crowd--the mass--will arrive then.

-Carl Sandburg (1878-1967)

Good one. I believe that the coming end times will be a shift in awareness to the higher perspective of oneness and harmony.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Agreed, feel free to check out the rest of my page!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

I do believe that God is beyond good and bad. I believe he is probably beyond love and hate too. Love is what connects us and I couldn't have experienced telepathy w/o it.

I think God just is and in an effort to figure out what this ISness was, we were created. I think God is a formless infinity. A realm of infinite possibilities w/o form. It became aware of itself then desired to know itself giving birth to forms of light and love. This light and love became further quantified to galaxies to individual stars to us to cells then to atoms in a fractal universe.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join