It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiritman Joseph Tittel 2011 predictions: Lots of worldwide doom including west coast mega quake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I don't give much credence to psychic predictions, however this guy is up there in terms of his accuracy and hit rate especially if you look some of the predictions he's made the last few years. He's also the guy that accurately predicted Michael Jacksons before it happened. Check out his archives if you are skeptical because he has predicted some very specific world events, especially natural disasters, celebrity deaths, etc.

Here is the link to the audio portion, and he'll have the full list on his website soon:

spiritmanjoseph.blogspot.com...

What concerns me the most about his 2011 predictions is references 'the largest earthquake ever recorded to hit the west coast' (that would be what at least a 9.5 magnitude?) and large EQ in CA. Hopefully these ones is innaccurate but most of us CA residents know it's not a matter of if, but when in terms of true EQ megadoom occuring in these parts....

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Disconnected Sociopath

This TV star thinks he has it all figured out does he?

He should stick to comforting widows with anecdotes about their deceased husbands.

I give no momentum to mediums whatsoever, especially if they preach the doom hype in order to herd the sheep to their doorstep.

I'm going to give a more accurate prediction. Lots of worldwide poverty, Monetary mega purge.

Quakes are always happening. Lets just hope we make it through!

edit on 3-1-2011 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
As soon as I seen James Van Prague or what ever his name is I clicked the red x in the corner of my page..

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Like a broken clock that shows the correct time twice a day, if you make enough predictions you're bound to get some right at some point.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Disconnected Sociopath

W coast mega quake they predicted every month since 2010

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09

good call
made me curious so i took a peek using cooliris link preview heard that music start up and moved my cursor off
to close

top topics

join