It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Olson LIED to cover up his wife's murder?!?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

But we are not just relying on "someone traumatized by the emotionally traumatic event(s) of the day " There is plenty of corroboration.

According to the FBI Barbara Olson first made an unsuccesful call to her husband at the D o J. She was specifically identified as the caller so presumably this was an attempt with her cell phone. This is plainly evidence that she was trying to contact her husband. The FBI also put in evidence at the Moussaoui trial that there were 4 subsequent connected calls made from the flight where the callers were unknown. This evidence was undisputed by prosecution or defence at the trial.

At least one member on this thread has been very reluctant to accept that Barbara Olson's calls could have been amongst those from " unknown callers " but I haven't seen a shred of evidence for that and it just seems like a blind refusal to accept the likelihood of it. In fact it is virtually certain that Barbara's calls are amongst
those because of all the relatives only Ted Olson and Renee May's parents were found to have received calls from the flight.

As regards the onward transmission of those calls there is third party confirmation at each stage. An AT & T operator ( Teresa Gonzales ) gave evidence to the FBI that she took a call from a female passenger on AA 77 who said the flight had been hi-jacked. She transferred the call to the D o J. A secretary at the D o J ( Lori Keyton ) told the FBI that she received 2 calls from Barbara Olson and put them through to her husband. An assistant to Ted Olson ( Helen Voss ) told the FBI that Lori told her Barbara was on the line and she passed the message to Ted. A security officer at the D o J also told the FBI that he was summoned to Ted Olson's office as a result of the first call from Barbara Olson.

So, in fact, there is so much evidence for these calls that, if he was denying taking them, I would call him a liar.

There is further corroboration of calls in general from AA 77 in that flight attendant Renee May managed to contact her parents. She told them just what Barbara Olson was telling her husband, that the flight had been hi-jacked, and she asked them to phone American Airlines to tell them.. She provided 3 telephone numbers for AA and her parents duly phoned AA to report it. This was all while AA 77 was still in the air.

If calls from AA 77 are untrue then the following must be true. AT & T are in on the conspiracy by producing fake telephone records. An AT & T operator is lying, 3 staff members of the D o J are lying, Renee May's parents are lying and an American Airlines employee who took the call from the parents is lying.I don't buy it.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

So the last call was 9:30:56 - 9:35:16
Ted Olson says he calls DoJ between two calls from his wife intelfiles.egoplex.com...
911 Staff Report from 2004 footnote 268 says call to department of justice was in 9:33
www.archives.gov...

So Ted Olson lied or he put his wife on HOLD while he was calling DoJ ?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
reply to post by vipertech0596

So the last call was 9:30:56 - 9:35:16
Ted Olson says he calls DoJ between two calls from his wife intelfiles.egoplex.com...
911 Staff Report from 2004 footnote 268 says call to department of justice was in 9:33
www.archives.gov...

So Ted Olson lied or he put his wife on HOLD while he was calling DoJ ?

Talk about nit-picking and clutching at straws. The note says that there was an entry in the D o J 's command centre log at 0933 that Ted Olson HAD contacted them to report his wife's call. Nothing about the call being made at 0933 and instantaneously entered.

You are perversely turning a blind eye to everything but thanks for the info. about the D o J log which is obviously further confirmation of Barbara Olson's calls.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
As much as i love this topic, if feel im missing something here.

We need to know for sure -

If AA77 had back seat phones or not.
If so,was it possible to ring from that altitude.
Could cell phones have been used.
The time and duration and destination of ALL calls from AA77

When we have these facts proved or disproved, then we can investigate properly.

A guy says AA77 didnt have phones, a guy says it did etc etc etc...I want to see evidence on paper.
edit on 7-1-2011 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

So when was call made in DoJ ? i'm sure you know the answer

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

Back-of-seat airphones was deactivated from AA 757s.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

reply to post by Alfie1

So when was call made in DoJ ? i'm sure you know the answer

Ted Olson's call to the D o J command centre was obviously made between Barbara Olson's 2 calls but there is no evidence as to the precise minute except that it was before 0933.

But, I say again, this D o J log is further concrete evidence of Barbara Olson's calls. AA 77 was still in the air at 0933.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Here you can download FBI exhibit from trial of United States v. Zacarias Moussaoui
www.zimbio.com...

The fact is Barbara Olson made one phone call from flight #77 at 09:18:58. IT WAS AN UNCONNECTED CALL ACCORDING TO SWORN TESTIMONY BY THE FBI IN THE United States v. Zacarias Moussaoui trial in 2006.

Nope, she made many more calls than that- Here are the records for FIVE unconnected calls believed to have come from her, and it corresponds with the four to six disconnected calls Ted Olson's secretary said she received. These are snippits from the original DOJ document.

AT&T Phone Records

The times of the snippets above dont coincide with the snippets printed here in 9/11 myths link

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Thanks, which make the call times irrelevant!!
2nd

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Who says the calls didnt exist 100% ? .Maybe he was duped by someone using voice-morphing technology to pretend to be his wife. And there is evidence about exact time on calls by Barbara and Ted and there is no evidence about Ted call on DoJ ?

edit on 7-1-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1972
As much as i love this topic, if feel im missing something here.

We need to know for sure -

If AA77 had back seat phones or not.
If so,was it possible to ring from that altitude.
Could cell phones have been used.
The time and duration and destination of ALL calls from AA77

When we have these facts proved or disproved, then we can investigate properly.

A guy says AA77 didnt have phones, a guy says it did etc etc etc...I want to see evidence on paper.

There is some information here on the phasing out of airfones :-

www.911myths.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
The absolutely emotionless call of Betty Ong from flight 11 also leaves questions begging to be answered.!!

If the planes hijacked, you panic, no matter hw much training you've had, and this womans voice never changes tone in four minutes.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

reply to post by Alfie1

Who says the calls didnt exist 100% ? .Maybe he was duped by someone using voice-morphing technology to pretend to be his wife. And there is evidence about exact time on calls by Barbara and Ted and there is no evidence about Ted call on DoJ ?

Here is what Dr Papcun, founder of voice morphology, says about using his technology in relation to 9/11 :-

sites.google.com...

Frankly, you seem to me to be desperate to avoid facing reality at all costs.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

So let's examine this statement about Dr Papcun

"it is necessary to have samples of the voices of the people to be imitated"

Samples of the voices of Barbara Olson who was a lawyer and conservative American television commentator who worked for CNN, Fox News Channel it's very easy to collect.

"In situations like this, where the goal is to participate in an unconstrained conversation, the voice sample must be extensive. I cannot imagine how I might have obtained extensive samples of the voices of the passengers on Flight 93, especially not knowing which of them would call home."

Not irelevant for our thread ..he is talking about flight 93 calls.

"Additionally, in this situation it would be necessary to know what someone would say to his or her loved ones under such circumstances. What pet names would be used? What references would be made to children and other loved ones? Do believers actually suppose that the government (or I) listens in to everyone’s pillow talk?"

There was no mention of pets or loved ones in calls according to Ted Olson .Barbara was calm .

I'm not avoiding facing reality at all costs.Reality is :This think with Ted Olson stinks to high heaven .Maybe you should read your own sources before you posting them.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

reply to post by GoodOlDave

Hehe , I'm quoting goverment site .
www.vaed.uscourts.gov...
Exhibit Number P200054

those other calls are two from Renee May and 5 calls from unknown caller

Ted Olson's secretary testified she received four to six (she's not sure how many) calls that were disconnected on the caller's end before two calls from Barbara Olson came in. Are you saying that four to six disconnected calls were made from flight 77 while four to six disconnected calls from a completely different person just happened to come in to Ted Olson's office at the same time by sheer coincidence? I know how much of a stickler you people are about coincidences, so, I think it's safe to presume the calls were coming from her.

As for the gov't site, it's asking me to download an audio file of ALL the calls made from ALL the planes. Before I go through all this trouble of downloading this file and listening through the entire thing to find whatever it is you're referring to, I want to make sure I know what your position is- am I actually going to hear the FBI state that Barbara Olson made one call and one call only, or is this simply documenting one of the calls Barbara Olson made and you're interpreting it on your own at the FBI saying she only made one call?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

reply to post by Alfie1

So let's examine this statement about Dr Papcun

"it is necessary to have samples of the voices of the people to be imitated"

Samples of the voices of Barbara Olson who was a lawyer and conservative American television commentator who worked for CNN, Fox News Channel it's very easy to collect.

"In situations like this, where the goal is to participate in an unconstrained conversation, the voice sample must be extensive. I cannot imagine how I might have obtained extensive samples of the voices of the passengers on Flight 93, especially not knowing which of them would call home."

Not irelevant for our thread ..he is talking about flight 93 calls.

"Additionally, in this situation it would be necessary to know what someone would say to his or her loved ones under such circumstances. What pet names would be used? What references would be made to children and other loved ones? Do believers actually suppose that the government (or I) listens in to everyone’s pillow talk?"

There was no mention of pets or loved ones in calls according to Ted Olson .Barbara was calm .

I'm not avoiding facing reality at all costs.Reality is :This think with Ted Olson stinks to high heaven .Maybe you should read your own sources before you posting them.

If you still maintain that Barbara Olson's calls could have been produced by voice morphology does that not also apply to the flight attendant Renee May's call to her parents ? It is hard to imagine one without the other.

Thing is, Renee May was not a public figure and was only assigned to AA 77 on the morning of 9/11 so where did her voice samples come from ?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy
It's not about "joining" us damn fool conspiracy theorists in our fight for resolution that you should let keep you from continued forward progress in these baby-steps to the justice side of the fence.

Ted might have loved her incomprehensibly to those who are not familiar with such a bond.

His testimony was flawed, and without a "proper" investigation, the OS is subjective conjecture.

Do you not agree?

Do I agree we should have more investigations? Certainly. It's one of the most critical moments of US and world history so it should be documented as closely as we can. Heck, we know what happened to the Titanic but subsequent expeditions to the wreck are finding out more and more details all the time, like how the thing was build out of an inferior grade of steel, and that modern steel would laugh off such an impact. What if, somehow, we were able to determine that Hani Hanjour was high on heroin at the time of the hijacking? Wouldn't THAT be a matter of discussion?

Ted Olson's testimony being flawed OTOH is entirely subjective...and mainly from your side. All the OTHER evidence corroborates what Tel Olson says (the phone records, the testimony of Ted Olson's secretary, flight attendant Renee May calling her parents and telling them flight 77 had been hijacked, etc) so insisting Ted Olson's testimony is flawed strikes me as being faith based logic.

It's patently obvious this whole "Ted Olson is lying to cover up the murder of his wife" bit is driven entirely out of the need to believe something else other that flight 77 hit the Pentagon, rather than from any perceived irregularities over the facts. Tell me something, if Ted Olson is lying on those grounds, then doesn't it necessarily mean that Nancy May (the mother of flight attendant Renee May) is lying to cover up the murder of her daughter as well?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Again derailing my post .Why It is hard to imagine one without the other ? I don't ask questions about Renee,or any other calls. Questions is about Barbara, and she did not say anything to describe the hijackers, but did refer to them as "they". She told him "they" had knives and box cutters.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaya82

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by dillweed

those damned fool conspiracy web sites

if i could have a pound for every time you post this sentence i would be a millionaire by now,

i have asked you tthis question many a time and you never asnwer me, why do you come on THESE DAMMED FOOL CONSPIRACY WEB SITES? you seem to think you know every aspect of 911 what do YOU gain from engaging in such debates??
are you going to answer my question dave or continue to dodge it as per usual. Why are people engaging inhis thread he wants to decrease thruther credibiity so we argue amongst are selves dont give him the time of day

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join