It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Olson LIED to cover up his wife's murder?!?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
reply to post by Alfie1

Yes, I'll offer up the charge that Ted's lying. And I'll bet there's a hundred more who will join in in a New York minute. And I'll also bet that Ted won't sue for slander because he would have to defend his statements made that day. Sure is a good thing Ted has you knuckleheads sticking up for his good name. I'll bet he's dying to thank you guys for your unwavering support throughout his difficult time.

No, he's not suing because you conspiracy theorists have been painfully careful not to slander him or anyone else directly. This is why they attack the cell phone and air phone calls- to drop innuendo that he's lying, to get you people to believe what they want you to believe, all without coming out and actually saying it. If your hero Thierry Meyssan explicitely accused Ted Olson of lying to cover up the murder of his wife, I guarantee it'd be lawsuit city. All Olson needs to do is bring his secretary in to testify Barbara Olson's calls came through her to prove you conspiracy mongers are slandering him for your own political and financial benefit.

Of course, no matter how Ted Olson handles it, you trusters who explicitely trust everything Dylan Avery, David Ray Griffin, et al are shovelling out will still see it as being part of some secret conspiracy. If Tel Olson doesn't want to give you people the dignity of a response, then you'll think he's admitting guilt and there really is a conspiracy. If he sues for defamation and loses on some technicality, you'll claim justice has won and there really is a conspiracy. If he sues for defamation and wins, you'll believe it's a coverup attempt and it means there really is a conspiracy. So, you might as well just say there really is a conspiracy and leave your reprehensible mud slinging against him out of it.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

You know, you're right Dave. Everything you say is right on. I don't know how I could have been stupid as to think that Ted would lie about what really happened that day. Thanks for clearing up another of my misconceptions, and I look forward to you wasting more of everyones time. Must be very difficult for a man of your talents to be relegated to polishing turds on the internet

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

You know, you're right Dave. Everything you say is right on. I don't know how I could have been stupid as to think that Ted would lie about what really happened that day. Thanks for clearing up another of my misconceptions, and I look forward to you wasting more of everyones time. Must be very difficult for a man of your talents to be relegated to polishing turds on the internet

...and this not too clever attempt at sarcasm shows how the material I'm posting is incorrect HOW, precisely?

The fact of the matter is, there are two additional witnesses who state Barbara Olsen called her husband (his secretary and the operator who patched Barbara Olson through), plus, there was an additional call from one of the flight attendants to her parents that shows calls were coming out of flight 77. Either all these people are full of it, or, you're full of it. Those are the only two options available to me.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000

The most serious official contradiction of Ted Olson’s story came in 2006 at the trial of Zacarias Moussaoui, the so-called 20th hijacker. The evidence presented to this trial by the FBI included a report on phone calls from all four 9/11 flights. In its report on American Flight 77, the FBI report attributed only one call to Barbara Olson and it was an “unconnected call,” which (of course) lasted “0 seconds.”9 According to the FBI, therefore, Ted Olson did not receive a single call from his wife using either a cell phone or an onboard phone. Back on 9/11, the FBI itself had interviewed Olson. A report of that interview indicates that Olson told the FBI agents that his wife had called him twice from Flight 77.10,” “9/11 Commission, FBI Source Documents, Chronological, September 11,” 2001Intelfiles.com, March 14, 2008, intelfiles.egoplex.com:80...).] And yet the FBI’s report on calls from Flight 77, presented in 2006, indicated that no such calls occurred. This was an amazing development: The FBI is part of the Department of Justice, and yet its report undermined the well-publicized claim of the DOJ’s former solicitor general that he had received two calls from his wife on 9/11.

May I ask who you are quoting here? This sounds a LOT like that pathological phony David Ray Griffin, and he's been caught making up stuff so many times it's not funny. For one thing, he's intentionally ignoring there were many more calls from Barbara Olson than just the two- there were records of at least four calls that didn't connect in addition to the two calls that did. Griffin is dishonestly pointing to the calls that didn't connect and claiming these were the calls Ted Olsen was referring to. This is LYING, regardless of whatever pretty word it is you want to use to describe this behavior.

Hre's a wild, crazy idea- what say you actually post the actual quote from the FBI that says there were no connected calls from flight 77, rather than just mindlessly quoting some conspiracy con artist who clearly isn't referencing his sources correctly.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Here you can download FBI exhibit from trial of United States v. Zacarias Moussaoui
www.zimbio.com...

The fact is Barbara Olson made one phone call from flight #77 at 09:18:58. IT WAS AN UNCONNECTED CALL ACCORDING TO SWORN TESTIMONY BY THE FBI IN THE United States v. Zacarias Moussaoui trial in 2006.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
reply to post by Human_Alien

Talking about getting away with stuff. Have you nothing to say about the made up Larry King / Ted Olson interview you posted earlier as if it was genuine ?

Even if it was genuine, it's still worthless as proof of anything. At best, some anonymous guy called Larry King claiming to be an AA employee and saying there were no phones. After listening to so many Howard Stern crank calls, I know full well those talk show hosts will give airtime to any goofball calling in and making up serious sounding credentials. I've met two conspiracy people on other boards pretending to be structural engineers, so I also know full well it cannot be taken at face value even of the interview was real.

Seriously, I've encountered conspiracy people who were such mindlessly zealous in the pursuit of their conspriacy stories that they even demanded to know the name and credentials of the photographer who took photos of the wreckage n the Pentagon lawn. Their conveniently forgetting their own chain of custody demands as far as their own conspriacy claims are concerned is not exactly a mark of intellectual honesty.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Here you can download FBI exhibit from trial of United States v. Zacarias Moussaoui
www.zimbio.com...

The fact is Barbara Olson made one phone call from flight #77 at 09:18:58. IT WAS AN UNCONNECTED CALL ACCORDING TO SWORN TESTIMONY BY THE FBI IN THE United States v. Zacarias Moussaoui trial in 2006.

Nope, she made many more calls than that- Here are the records for FIVE unconnected calls believed to have come from her, and it corresponds with the four to six disconnected calls Ted Olson's secretary said she received. These are snippits from the original DOJ document.

AT&T Phone Records

I will repeat..if she had found herself in an emergency...and it's obvious that she did...she wouldn't have called Ted Olson the once and said, "Oh, well" if it didn't go through. She would have continued to call out until she actually reached him. I will also repeat that there are two other people testifying that her call went through (Ted Olson's secretary and the actual operator who put Barbara Olson through), so either all these people are lying and all these records are falsified...or...whoever it is you're getting this stuff from is mirepresenting the material they're presenting to you.

So who ARE you quoting, anyway? Was it David Ray Griffin?
edit on 6-1-2011 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Dave, the whole supposed Larry King / Ted Olson interview was totally spurious. It was lifted from this website :-

kennysideshow.blogspot.com...

You will note the website makes clear it never happened but it was posted on here purporting to be a genuine interview.

Accusing a man of being complicit in murdering his wife is a very serious charge and requires very serious evidence and I think trying to fool people with a fake interview just shows how short truthers are of serious evidence.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Hehe , I'm quoting goverment site .
www.vaed.uscourts.gov...
Exhibit Number P200054

those other calls are two from Renee May and 5 calls from unknown caller

edit on 6-1-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Hehe , I'm quoting goverment site .
www.vaed.uscourts.gov...
Exhibit Number P200054

those other calls are two from Renee May and 5 calls from unknown caller

The only relatives known to have been called from AA 77 are Renee May's parents and Ted Olson. Are you maintaining that Barbara Olson could not have responsible for any of the connected calls from unknown callers ?
If so, why ?

It also needs to be borne in mind always that the 2 connected calls from Barbara Olso went initially to the secretary Lori Keyton who put them through to Ted Olson having briefly spoken to Barbara. Are truthers labelling Lori Keyton as a conspirator ?

Despite the desperately serious charge of being complicit in the murder of his wife, truthers have put up nothing on here to substantiate that. What we have had is a fake Larry King interview put up as genuine and an assertion that Ted Olson retracted his account of being called by his wife. When challenged, the author of the latter claim amended it to Ted Olson didn't know whether the calls were from a cell phone or an airfone. Not much difference !!

As the calls were initially taken by a secretary why should he know the type of phone being used and the idea that, in those circumstances, he should have made it a priority, then or later, to find out is frankly ludicrous.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
AT&T Phone Records

Did you happen to notice the times?

First call 7:18:58 to 7:19:44

Second call 7:15:34 to 7:16:35

Third call 7:20:15 to 7:20:29

Fourth call 7:25:48 to 7:25:59

When did Flight 77 take off?

The flight was scheduled to depart at 08:10 am. Flight 77 pushed back from Gate D26 at 08:09 AM[16] and took off from Runway 30 at Dulles at 08:20 am.

en.wikipedia.org...

So, G-O-D, you want us to believe that Barbera phoned her husband from the plane almost an hour before it took off?

And don't try to say it's central time because the addresses (Coraopolis, PA, and Arlington, VA) are in the eastern time zone.

edit on 6-1-2011 by Nutter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Now you are speculating
Stick to the facts from trial and the fact is :

Barbara Olson made one phone call from flight #77 at 09:18:58. IT WAS AN UNCONNECTED CALL ACCORDING TO SWORN TESTIMONY BY THE FBI IN THE United States v. Zacarias Moussaoui trial in 2006.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

reply to post by Alfie1

Yes, I'll offer up the charge that Ted's lying.

No, he's not suing because you conspiracy theorists have been painfully careful not to slander him or anyone else directly. This is why they attack the cell phone and air phone calls- to drop innuendo that he's lying, to get you people to believe what they want you to believe, all without coming out and actually saying it. If your hero Thierry Meyssan explicitely accused Ted Olson of lying to cover up the murder of his wife, I guarantee it'd be lawsuit city. All Olson needs to do is bring his secretary in to testify Barbara Olson's calls came through her to prove you conspiracy mongers are slandering him for your own political and financial benefit.

Of course, no matter how Ted Olson handles it, you trusters who explicitely trust everything Dylan Avery, David Ray Griffin, et al are shovelling out will still see it as being part of some secret conspiracy.

Does anyone but Dave see the irony or hypocrisy in his response?

TRUSTERS?
Thats funny Dave...

You accuse those who don't believe the blatant lies of the government and obvious OS fantasy, of being TRUSTERS of those like Avery or Griffin to name a few out of thousands, who've exposed it, but you TRUST the JOKE called the OS and liars like TED based on nothing more than BLIND FAITH and their claims of innocence and truth even though evidence, facts, common sense and science has proven otherwise.

if anyone's a TRUSTER, its those like YOU, Hooper, and Weed, albeit frightening it weren't so sad.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

reply to post by Alfie1

Now you are speculating
Stick to the facts from trial and the fact is :

Barbara Olson made one phone call from flight #77 at 09:18:58. IT WAS AN UNCONNECTED CALL ACCORDING TO SWORN TESTIMONY BY THE FBI IN THE United States v. Zacarias Moussaoui trial in 2006.

That is not the whole story. The 0 second unconnected call was undoubtedly an unsuccessful attempt by her to reach her husband, and this itself is evidence that this is what she was trying to do, but it was not found at the Moussaoui trial that she could not have been responsible for some of those connected calls from unknown callers. On what possible basis could anyone find that ?

www.911myths.com...

You need to scroll down to the " contradicted by FBI" bit.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

The FBI exhibit tells us that only one call made from the plane can be directly attributable to Barbara Olson. However, any of the "unknown number" calls could also be attributable to her.

So ?Is this not speculation ?

Facts from that trial are :

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
You will note the website makes clear it never happened but it was posted on here purporting to be a genuine interview.

Accusing a man of being complicit in murdering his wife is a very serious charge and requires very serious evidence and I think trying to fool people with a fake interview just shows how short truthers are of serious evidence.

Yes, I know, but that's not the point. The OP clearly thought it was legitimate when he/she posted it, but I'm pointing out that even if someone really did call into Larry King claiming to work for AA and state flight 77 didn't have airphones, the OP should have known the claim still can't be considered credible. According to the ficticious interview, the incoming call was from an anonymous caller, meaning any joker could have called in just to cause mischief, and seeing the deliberate misrepresentation coming from Dylan Avery, Alex Jones, etc how could they NOT pull a stunt like that? Regardless of whether or not the call was ever actually made, the OP relied on an anonymous claim when the conspiracy people made it painfully clear they don't accept anonymous claims.

I said it before and I'll say it again- if the conspiracy theorists would only hold their own claims up to the exact same level of stringent critical analysis that they do the 9/11 commission report, they wouldn't be conspiracy theorists for very long.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Dave, you finally came back? were you out saving the world from truth seeking scum? You didnt start this thread to discuss evidence, or to debunk, you started this thread to confuse and to get us, many different individuals, to say contradicting information just so you can pin us against each other.. The point is, the evidence IS contradictory, and THUS a REAL investigation should take place. I don;t get why you love the OS so much..

Give me 10 facts that cannot be debunked about the OS.. 10 things that make you say, "well it has to be correct that 19 highjackers thwarted NORAD and slammed 3 planes into buildings and hijacked a fourth that crashed in the middle of nowhere, and of course it was Osama.." please? pretty please? cherry?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

They run like a chickens from this thread ....Dave has failed in his trap

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

he expects everyone, millions if not billion of people who question the OS to have the same story, all by themselves, without the resources the commission had... thats not gonna happen untill we get to have unrestricted investigation.. which is what we ask for more than anything else.. occasionally we bring forth something else that raises questions, and they smack us for not having all the facts, well because it needs to be investigated.. we can argue till the gods return, the truth is something other than the OS, or the OS + something else.. there is a huge chunk of information missing and being witheld..
FACT.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

. The records available for the phone calls from American 77 do not allow for a determination of which of four “connected calls to unknown numbers” represent the two between Barbara and Ted Olson, although the FBI and DOJ believe that all four represent communications between Barbara Olson and her husband’s office (all family members of the Flight 77 passengers and crew were canvassed to see if they had received any phone calls from the hijacked flight, and only Renee May’s parents and Ted Olson indicated that they had received such calls). The four calls were at 9:15:34 for 1 minute, 42 seconds; 9:20:15 for 4 minutes, 34 seconds; 9:25:48 for 2 minutes, 34 seconds; and 9:30:56 for 4 minutes, 20 seconds. FBI report,“American Airlines Airphone Usage,” Sept. 20, 2001; FBI report of investigation, interview of Theodore Olson, Sept. 11, 2001; FBI report of investigation, interview of Helen Voss, Sept. 14, 2001;AAL response to the Commission’s supplemental document request, Jan. 20, 2004.

"FBI and DOJ believe that all four represent communication between Barbara Olson and her husband's office"

So much for "the FBI contradicts Ted Olson"

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join