It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your take on this guy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Hi all it may be old but i was thinking if this guy is for real isn't this proof of an afterlife? isn't this proof of the bible, fogive me if it's the wrong section i'm kinda new

here is the link he claims to have found much rpoof of the bible

www.wyattmuseum.com...

personally i think if it's true then it could change the whole world!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by 201020121111
Hi all it may be old but i was thinking if this guy is for real isn't this proof of an afterlife? isn't this proof of the bible, fogive me if it's the wrong section i'm kinda new

here is the link he claims to have found much rpoof of the bible

www.wyattmuseum.com...

personally i think if it's true then it could change the whole world!

Has he discovered time travel too? His website looks like something out of the 1990's!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Yeah, I just about lost my coffee when I read this:

In 1981 Ron Wyatt located what he believed to be the crucifixion site of Jesus Christ. He found a square depression in the surface material, into which a cross could have been placed, along with an adjoining crevice. Ron Wyatt said that the blood of Christ ran down through that crevice and onto the Mercy Seat of the Ark of the Covenant that was hidden in a cave below.

These people will do anything to prove the Bible right, even if they have to fake it,, and lie about it. I personally like "The Naked Archaeologist" the best, at least he gets to the truth of the matter, even if it goes against his own teachings.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Has he discovered time travel too? His website looks like something out of the 1990's!

I agree about his awesome website! He didn't get around to discovering time travel because he was so busy, Doc Brown beat him to the punch.

The guy is a quack, how is it this guy discovered/solved all these mysteries? Most real scholars would give anything to be able to claim just one of these many mysteries that Mr. Wyatt is claiming he solved... Me'es thinks this guy is telling stories.

new topics

top topics

join