It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China pledges support for Spain economy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

China pledges support for Spain economy

www.news.com.au

CHINA is willing to make "positive efforts" to help Spain with its economic recovery, state media has quoted Beijing's ambassador to Madrid as saying.

Vice Premier Li Keqiang will pay a three-day visit to Spain from tomorrow , for talks likely to touch on Spain's financial woes amid fears of a sovereign debt crisis in Europe, which is China's biggest export market.

Mr Li's meetings with Prime Minister Jose Luis Rodriguez Zapatero and Finance Minister Elena Salgado will "play a key role" in financial stabilisation, Xinhua news agency quoted the ambassador, Zhu Bangzao, as saying.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
So china is now buying up spanish bonds to help the economy of spain and also has bonds in greece. China practically owns greece and spain from the looks of it. GFM has hit every one ! Im pretty sure this mean more deals for chinese investment also on sore such as goods and the ability to buy up property.
Any ideas/opinions? Keep it civilised.

Thanks

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

Not to mention China buying up US debt as well. They have already taken a large hold on the west coast of the USA as collateral, should the US not be able to repay the debt-loans China has bought. I wish I could remember the souce I get this from, but I am pulling this from memory about 4 years ago.

If anyone has links of references to this, I'd appreciate it.

join