It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New Scenario on the Alien Disclosure set to Happen Soon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The later article, dated Dec.18th, 2010, is notable on several counts. First, it is focused on a single, well defined scenario, the detection of a radio signal from space, which has allegedly already occurred. Second it speaks of a fairly long period in which this news is withheld from the public. This happens to be very like the established SETI protocols. These call for a careful, thorough process of confirmation before a general announcement is made. The signal would have to persist over a considerable time, be received by independent observers, and every possible natural or manmade explanation ruled out. If the signal is ambiguous in some way, it might take a substantial amount of time to finally prove that it originated with another intelligent species in space. Third, the article puts forth the scenario that most UFOs come from the same source as the radio signals. I have never before encountered a definite disclosure prediction that links UFOs and SETI in this way. Fourth, A reference is made to the arrival of the time in which humans have been sufficiently prepared to receive a definite and undeniable extraterrestrial contact. This seems to refer to a specific, very plausible scenario called a 'leaky embargo' in which we are allowed to observe fleeting evidence of extraterrestrial intelligence at Earth, such as UFOs, without being given enough evidence to stand as proof, as far as most scientists, and many others are concerned. After this continues for some time, the possibility or supposition of the presence of extraterrestrial intelligent life at Earth becomes likelier and likelier, until preparation is sufficient. Fifth, the final, convincing evidence comes as a radio signal from a distant star. There may be some interesting psychology in that. The most shocking news is not shouted into our ear from someone standing next to us, but is whispered to us from afar. Its effect is further softened by the delays imposed by the scientific protocols, as referred to above. Ross

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I'm glad as a "new" member, to see so many people not willing to believe any news that just sounds good.

I can only echo what they have said, disclosure will not happen through governments or the media.
The only thing I've seen the topic of disclosure is good for is to see how full of crap some people are.
The countless times people have publicly given a date & time that disclosure is going to happen & from what governments only for the date to pass and nothing is disclosed.

In this subject where accuracy of claims matters, only the brave or foolish will claim disclosure.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The articles linked by the OP were quite tentative, not really accepting the predictions, merely offering them for whatever they may be worth, and admitting that such predictions had failed in the past. We know so little of these matters, that it seems worthwhile to keep an open mind toward such possibilities. As to the possible involvement of the SETI community, I note that live status reports from the SETI Institute's Allen Telescope Array have not been updated in over six months. They had previously been updated every 10 minutes, and contained information on which star system was being focused on at any given time. A continuous monitoring of a single star for months at a time would be a strong indication of a SETI discovery, as they normally move from star to star much more frequently. I have no proof that this is what has occurred, but taking down the live data would be a simple way of not revealing such a discovery too soon. I also note that the large Lovell Telescope at Jodrell Bank Radio Observatory, which also furnishes live data on their current object of interest, was not doing so from October 25th through December 20th, 2010. No announcement that it would be down for repairs, or clear explanation for what was occurring was offered at their website on in the media. Formerly, their practice was to make such an announcement, when repairs or modifications were undertaken. Ross

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

how does the plot of skyline prepare us for a fake alien disclosure? Skyline features human harvesting aliens. Not a fake alien invasion

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Hi All,

I came across this site with someone who claims to be channelling information from the Akashic Records AND has a source in the military.

He believes that alien disclosure will happen very soon. It will be through a possible message in the sky or something regarding a worldwide event. This is different to the Project Blue Beam scenario. They will be benevolent extra-terrestrials who have helped us in the past.

Pages 1,2, 9 and 10 are of particular interest, but feel free to go through the whole thread to look at what people have written.

www.stevepavlina.com...

I'm disturbed by what seems to be a lot of New Age Monism mixed with Close Encounters, but if there is something to it, where better to get thoughts on the subject that here.

Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join