It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Aliens and ufos.

page: 2
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Maybe their Filming a Reality TV show?

"What Happens When 10 Non-Terans come together to live in one space ship together? What happens when people stop being polite, and start being real? Real World: Earth"


or maybe they're from the future and theyre us, in the future? going back in time to shoot an episode of Fear Factor?

"Your mission today is to Fly over the United States, Abduct as many Rednecks as you can find, Probe them, and put them back on the ground as fast as you can. First person to probe 10 Rednecks in 15 minutes is the Fear Factor Champion.....Ready...set...GO"




posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakko

Originally posted by acidhead
why is it plausable that god can do anything , yet life on another world cannot travel space in your eyes ?


I know God exists, because I have seen Gods actions.
This has nothing to do with the practical problems regarding life from outer space, coming over to visit us, that I mentioned before.

Because I know God exist, I find it even harder to believe these "things" people see are from outer space. But that has nothing to do with this dicussion. There are enough "are aliens demons" topics allready.


and you dont see the inherent practical problems associated with a belief in a "god"?

what has been said before, and what i will agree with, is that there is more evidence to support ET/alien existence than there is to support the idea of the existence of "god". you believe in your god because you feel as though you've experienced things that could have only happened if god exists. well, we believe in the existence of extra-terrestrial beings, and that we're being (and have been) visited by them often, because we have countless pictures of crafts, videos, eyewitness testimony (even by high-ranking military people -- see the Disclosure Project's video w/ the NPC), personal abduction accounts, etc.

if you dont want to look at the evidence and believe that aliens exist, dont. but what's the point in coming onto a message board designed for such a topic, just to play down other people's ideas/accounts/beliefs/etc.?



posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
What u don't take into account is that "aliens" may have much high technology than we do now. What seems impossible now, will be childs play in the future.
Here is a perfect example: go back only 100 years and see how people think it is or is not possible to
1) fly
2) send anything to the moon
3) send anything to another planet
4) send voice through the air (radio)
5) send pictures through the air (tv)
6) even horseless carriages (cars)

Ok, now lets assume that aliens are just like us, and lets also assume they hit the tech curve up (we did about 1960) several hundred or thousand years ago-where would their technology be?
With the trillions of know galaxy's, billions of planets (and this is just what we can see now) and we are the only intelligent life? The most intelligent life? Seems highly arrogant to me!



posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakko
Because I know God exist


actually , you do not KNOW god exists , you have seen something happen in the realm of your perception and assumed it to be god.



posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Acidhead, now you're assuming that he's assuming that...
No one can really conlude for someone else what that person experienced.

Just .02ct



posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 05:07 AM
link   
ha ha , erm , he was asked about his evidence towards god on another post from a while back , i remember him saying it was to do with the whole church praying for someone who was sick and they got over it and the doctors where stumped on how it happened (i think)



posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 07:51 AM
link   
What makes me believe God exists, was proof enough for me.
It can not be used as proof for everyone I talk to, because everyone was not there, I was.
Such experiences have to do with so much (basicly with my entire life and who I am), it makes no sense to try to explain this to someone else.
I'll never forget the things I've seen, and I am very thankfull that the Creator of everything, bothered to care enough about my little life to show me that He exists.

My conclusion is that God exists.

But once again, I don't see how this has anything to do with this thread.
It was my intention to make a thread about the practical and logical difficulties that the "existance of aliens" bring up. Again, there are loads of threads about religion/aliens combined with religion allready.



posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jakko

But once again, I don't see how this has anything to do with this thread.
It was my intention to make a thread about the practical and logical difficulties that the "existance of aliens" bring up. Again, there are loads of threads about religion/aliens combined with religion allready.


i think it has , you systematically debunk cases of aliens in your thread without using your own ufo debunking skills on your own belief system.

re read your original post and then apply the

distance/motivation/common sense
to your own beliefs and answer them.

and remember - please dont point to anything in the bible as reference

as such arguements are not provable, neither debunkable


thanks



posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakko
But once again, I don't see how this has anything to do with this thread.
It was my intention to make a thread about the practical and logical difficulties that the "existance of aliens" bring up. Again, there are loads of threads about religion/aliens combined with religion allready.


it has everything to do with this thread. i addressed your "argument" here:


Originally posted by rocket lad
and you dont see the inherent practical problems associated with a belief in a "god"?

what has been said before, and what i will agree with, is that there is more evidence to support ET/alien existence than there is to support the idea of the existence of "god". you believe in your god because you feel as though you've experienced things that could have only happened if god exists. well, we believe in the existence of extra-terrestrial beings, and that we're being (and have been) visited by them often, because we have countless pictures of crafts, videos, eyewitness testimony (even by high-ranking military people -- see the Disclosure Project's video w/ the NPC), personal abduction accounts, etc.

if you dont want to look at the evidence and believe that aliens exist, dont. but what's the point in coming onto a message board designed for such a topic, just to play down other people's ideas/accounts/beliefs/etc.?



posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by acidhead

i think it has , you systematically debunk cases of aliens in your thread without using your own ufo debunking skills on your own belief system.
and remember - please dont point to anything in the bible as reference


You don't really understand what this is about, do you?
You compare Christianity to the existance of aliens and ufos on earth...
There is allready such a thread.

This thread is about the practical stuff that has to do with aliens only. It's not about my religion, neither is it about why I do believe in my religion, but not in aliens.

Debunking my own religion in the same way I debunk aliens?
Such comments show your ignorance regarding Christianity, and I suggest you try to find out what you're talking about before you throw yourself into such discussions.
If you're ready for it, look for the "what's harder to believe in, God or aliens" topic, and continue there.



posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocket lad

it has everything to do with this thread. i addressed your "argument" here:


I saw it rocket lad. I chose not to reply to it, because you really didn't adress my argument at all.
You decided to throw my religion into this.
And as I've sad (how many times?) before, there's other threads about such comparisons. Stick to the topic.
Thanks.



posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by senshido
Yeas that happened all right, but it most likely is a military plane, possibly a TR-3.

Check out
robocat.users.btopenworld.com...


Hmm that's an interesting link. It's also pretty weird that a lot of photos show some sort of triangle shape or three bright lights.
Does anyone know more about these triangle shaped aircrafts?
If they work like explained in that link, they should make loads of noise right?




top topics



 
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join